“Other than good location, nothing is good about this hotel”
Review of Hotel Raj Tilak

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ahmedabad
Hotel Raj Tilak
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I'm so pissed that I'm actually writing this within the first hour of my two day stay here. The service is horrendous and the reception people are absolutely non- cooperative. While on all the booking site it was showing that the rooms are available, it came as a ruse shock to me when I was informed by the hotel reception that they don't care about all that. After haggling a bit, they needed up giving me a room and are now acting out of pure malice. They're not handing over bathroom essentials and the toilets weren't clean when I arrived. Why do I care if the thobi hasn't returned the towels as yet? They don't seem to care and don't even listen properly. Please please please avoid choosing this one for your stay, at any cost..

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank rakshit007
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The first feeling i had when i walked in this hotel was I have entered some jab-we-met type hotel and was wondering what mystery lies further. But the rooms were totally different. Hotel has been renovated recently and the rooms are very luxurious for a very affordable pricing. Though keep a baygon cockroach spray handy as u might need it despite of the all clean room. I went for this hotel as they allowed 4 of us(including a female friend to stay along in same room). Avoid hotel food and negotiate for room price and you might enjoy the stay.

Delux AC - 1600 for one night including 2 extra beds.

Room Tip: Rooms at the opposite side of entrance are quiteand ask to switch on AC immediately after you occupy...