All reviewsstar teambed and breakfastgreat breakfast spreadrooms are smallbusiness tripbiryaninon veghotel roomappointed roomssingle occupancyexcellent staywifi is freehotel is excellentfood quality is goodreception areavalue for moneybusiness hotel
Reviewed 20 November 2017

One problem clouds my view of the hotel. The problem was that although I had informed the hotel that I would not be arriving until 7 - 8.00 a.m the day after my booking in date (due to flight times) on arrival I was informed my room would not be available for several hours. Recourse to the manager eventually sorted the problem out and I managed to gain access about 1 hour after arrival. However, by this time I was cross and angry and could not sleep; adversely affecting my work presentation later in the day. The whole point of advising the hotel of this circumstance - and they did acknowledge my communication and I have proof of this - was to avoid this very problem. I remain convinced that my room had been allocated to another customer due to my no show on the previous day.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay_Nair_GM, General Manager at Hotel Suba Star, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest
Greetings & thanks for the review.
At Hotel Suba Star, we strive hard to continuously provide our guests with genuine care and personalized services, but seem this time we fall short of the same during your visit.
Sincere apology for the inconvenience and look forward to serve you better during your visit to Hotel Suba Star.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Rooms are very good, there is no lift to reach reception, it will make person travelling with more luggages to use staircase. More varitey of food for breakfast and buffet dinner should be there, more varitey of vegitarian foods necessary.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay_Nair_GM, General Manager at Hotel Suba Star, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Mr. Yuvaraja

We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. Your feedback regarding food is well noted and we are reviewing the concern to rectify. Let me assure you that SUBA Hotels are known to go that extra mile and deliver standard guest service to ensure our guests feel looked after.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Truly,

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Good. There is no door lock inside the room. Breakfast items were almost same every day. Good for 3-4 days stay if you are busy whole day and coming to room mostly for night sleeping. Rooms were clean.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jay_Nair_GM, General Manager at Hotel Suba Star, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest

We thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. I would like to also inform you that our door locks has an inbuilt double locking system from inside the room; also we’ve provided additional safety chains in all rooms for your security. Your feedback on breakfast is well noted and we are reviewing the concern to rectify .Let me assure you that SUBA Hotels are known to go that extra mile and deliver standard guest service to ensure our guests feel looked after.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Hotel is small but smartly made.
Breakfast was almost same for three days which was a matter of disappointment,
Courteous, swift and helpful staff.
Hotel need to keep few stuff like HDMI cables, extension rod etc to make stay more meaningful for business traveler.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HeshetaS, Asst General Manager Revenue at Hotel Suba Star, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear amit0072015,

Thank you for taking the time to share your first hand experience with us. Your feedback is extremely significant to us as it helps us to develop the services and facilities that we offer even better.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay. We thank you for pointing out a feature of extensions that we have now included in the hotel. We have also upgraded the Breakfast Menu. We hope you do not take this incident close to your heart and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and experience the SUBA Service and go satisfied this time for sure !!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Room - Excellent Cleaning & other services are as per Standard & Hotel Staff was very cooperative. Morning Buffet Break fast is very healthy & excellent. Gym Area is also very modern & all Gym equipment was ready available.

Room Tip: Front Office Desk was very prompt in resolving queries & at Cinnamon Food Serving Staff was excellent in service.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear yuvanketankm,

We thank you for taking the time to post a review and glad to know you had a satisfying stay at our Hotel Suba Star, Ahmedabad.

We are delighted to have met your expectations in terms of Rooms, FNB and other services at the Hotel. We at the Suba Hotels India and Dubai take the highest efforts of training our staff to provide first class service to ensure our guests feel looked after to the best of standards. We will make sure we convey your appreciation to our team members and take this opportunity to thank you on their behalf.

We thank you for recommending our hotel and are glad to have been your choice in Ahmedabad and hope you call upon us on your next visit too.