“Amazing....”

Ranked #22 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing....”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Its a small hotel but for business is just perfect. I stayed at Krios in April 2nd week and had a wonderful stay. I was given a standard room which is a very small room but had everything I needed to stay in it from a tea maker to other amenities. The beds were very comfortable and I had a good night sleep. The hotel is very well located and is near by every destination. The best part about the hotel is the staff from Bhavar at reception to Jignesh at the restaurant. everyone TREATS you like a king. Very good hospitality. Its a business hotel with no luxury at all. I come for business to Ahmedabad and the rate at which I got the hotel was amazing. I read the reviews on tripadvisor and I think the hotel definitely deserves to be the best bargain hotel. definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Take the 101 series...they are bigger rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManagerKrios, General Manager at Krios Hotel, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Mr. Hussain,

Warm Regards from Krios Hotel !!!

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time and reviewing us. we truly appreciate your feedback and will assure for a good standard in quality and services in future too.

Thanks and regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed 1 May 2014

When we landed at Ahmedabad Airport, by mid day, the pick up car was awaiting me and my friend Dr.Raju. Around 20 minutes drive and we are are at Krios. Apparently, Krios is not very posh. But, inside, everything is well arranged. Rooms are neat and clean. Service is very good. The only area where I was a bit disappointed was the complementary breakfast; there were only very few choices of food. At the same time, when one consider the price they charge, we cannot blame them; either. Precisely, if one plan to travel to Ahmedabad, Hotel Krios is indeed a good option.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mr. Sir,

Warm Regards from Krios Hotel !!!

We are working upon our buffet breakfast & will see to improvement in quality.

Mauritius
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed in the hotel from April 4th to April 7th. Being from Mauritius, we are used to very good hotels and hospitality, but Krios is a very nice hotel. Its a very small hotel and the rooms are very small but the rooms are very nice with all facilities. More than rooms it is the hospitality, staff don’t speak very good english (except Prateek their GM) but we need to learn from them what hospitality is. They really take very good care of you from the guard outside to the Housekeeping boy. The food is vegetarian only but is excellent and the very reasonable. If you are looking for a lavish hotel, this is not the place but for a business trip within budget, their is no better hotel than this is this price range. Would highly recommend for business trips.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
GeneralManagerKrios, General Manager at Krios Hotel, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time and reviewing our hotel.
we truly appreciate your feedback and will see to it that our services are always continued at a high standard and we always intend to provide world class services.

We are truly working upon the communication skills of our staff, so their english speaking is improved.

Vadodara, India
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Well I have experience best stay of my life for five days. The rooms were outstanding not just that the Room service was phenomenal too. The location of the Hotel is very good too as it is close to all good area. The food was awesome too having said that there was not much option available. However, There are many variety of restaurants around. The staff was Honest and hardworking too. The environment was quite peaceful too. I stayed there for 5 nights and 6 days and it was awesome time of my life. All in all its a fantastic value for money Hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerKrios, General Manager at Krios Hotel, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time and reviewing our hotel.
we truly appreciate your feedback and will see to it that our services are always continued at a high standard and we always intend to provide worldclass services.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Krios is just 9 months old . A "businesslike" hotel which provides all the basic comforts , no unnecessary frills and resulting charges !!!!!. Well located in Pinjarapole near Ambavadi and most of the attractions are nearby. One feature I want to highlight is the cost of F&B. Normally hotels charge a hefty premium for roomservice. At Krios, it is not so. What you pay at their restaurant is what you pay in their rooms also. Quick and friendly service. A suggestion will be that their staff should know more about Ahmedabad. Most of my questions on local attractions could not elicit any replies except from Prateek, friendly Manager of that property. Special mention about Jeetendra, the housekeeping boy who was excellent.

Room Tip: Talk to Prateek. He will help u out.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
GeneralManagerKrios, General Manager at Krios Hotel, responded to this review, 19 April 2014

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have never been to such a great hotel in India! You feel that the staff cares about you and they try to do their best! I had a complimentary airport pickup and the check-in procedure was quite fast and easy. The room was super and very clean. The bed was very soft, so I slept very good too! We also tried out the restaurant: Very tasty food for a little amount. The staff payed a lot of attention to us and worked professionaly (hardly to see such a great staff performance in India!). The breakfast is generally good, eventough the choice was a bit too small, but we were satisfied with it. The check out time with 10AM is too early I think, but it was ok for us. When I come back to Ahmedabad, I will definitely stay in this hotel again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
GeneralManagerKrios, General Manager at Krios Hotel, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Mr. Phillipp,

Warm Regards from Krios Hotel !!!

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time and reviewing us.
We truly appreciate your feedback and will see to it that we continue to provide best possible services and with a high quality in the future too.

St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Well what can I say about this hotel - brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. My wife and I stayed 3 nights and found the staff both friendly and extremely helpful. The decor is contemporary, extremely comfortable and spotless. A bottle of water along with tea and coffee making equipment in the room which was constantly replenished. The adjoining restaurant has great food. It was our first trip to Gujarat and we wanted to experience as much as possible. They organised a day trip around Ahmedabad for us taking in all the sites and the GM Prateek went out of his way to organise a 5 day trip which took us to Dwarka, Somnath, Diu and Sasan Gir. On returning we stayed a further night before flying to Delhi. I guess on the down side the location is not ideal if you are a 'tourist' as you cannot walk to local sites but the transport links in the city are great so not really a problem. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, would I stay here again - unquestionably YES.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerKrios, General Manager at Krios Hotel, responded to this review, 16 April 2014

Warm Regards from Krios Hotel !!!

Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time and reviewing us.
We truly appreciate your feedback and will see to it that our services are always continued to a high quality and upto the mark.

We will look forward to hear from you during your next visit to Ahmedabad.