“decent and central location”

Fortune Hotel Landmark
Ranked #12 of 166 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 4 February 2013

The hotel has two lifts to serve everyone, so there may be a bit of a wait if a tour group like ours arrives. The staff are attentive, and helpful. The rooms are small(ish) but fully functional. The bed is firm, and the furnishings in the room and bathroom are looking dated and ready for a facelift. The view from my room on the 3rd floor was nothing to shout about but it was quiet. Wifi is free for only one hour, and subsequently you are charged if you do not log out. The highlight of this hotel is the great breakfast and lunch buffet spread. Excellent food, and sufficient variety to keep all and sundry happy. It is centrally located, and although there is not much to see in the surrounding office blocks, it is reasonably close to the airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bboymsia

Reviewed 1 February 2013

It was good hotel , i stayed there for a day , rooms are small but quite decent , rear view frm window was not that great but good service makes ones stay plesent , service was good and inner interior is very good of hotel . over all its a good place to stay if you looking for decent and standard place to stay in ,

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2013

I stayed at the Hotel for 2 Nights with my friends, when we visited the city to go for a Cricket Match between India and Pakistan. The Rooms were Okay, but I loved the Food they served. The Breakfast Buffet was Good & the Variety of Dishes they offered for Lunch and Dinner were quite Delicious. The ambiance was quite peaceful and the location was quite perfect. We had a nice time staying there and surely would recommend it to others as well, as you'll get the value of your money's worth.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stayed in this hotel on from 11 till 14 January 2013. It’s one of the Best Business hotel in terms of Location, Service and quality stay. Room has all latest gadgets and WIFI connection. Food at their 9th Floor Indian Restaurant was Awesome. In true sense it’s a landmark for Ahmedabad. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who believe in value for Money.

Room Tip: Rooms on north side have less strret noise
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The breakfast buffet was outstanding at this restaurant and room service dinners were outstanding. The rooms were ok but more akin to 4 star than 5. The staff were very friendly. I found the security to be overly cumbersome every time you wanted to go in and out of the hotel. Overall, I would stay here again but it wouldn't be my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Ash H
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Selected this hotel because of the very enjoyable and wonderful experience at the Fortune Select, Kolkata where I am a frequent guest, It was a real let down not because of the service but because the structure is old and needs much maintenance and I felt cheated after having paid the going tariff. The staff do their best but it is not better than a 1-2 star place and really lets down the brand -ITC!!!.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Romaso
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

Dear Mr. Romaso
At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing your experience & suggestion to my notice. I have noted that you were happy with our services but somehow your were not satisfied with the price you paid for your stay in which you felt that building structure diplicite the old and the need of maintenance.
May I request you to please provide a littel more information about your stay & Room number, in my given below hotel Emial id, to check and take this task myself personally in details to avoid such feel in future. I assure you that I am personally taken up your feedback with my team and will make sure of immediate correction. We request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services

At Fortune Landmark, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again, when we can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you. Thank you once again for your valued comments.

with warm regards
Umesh Tiwary
umesh.tiwary@fortunehotels.in

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I was in Ahmedabad recenlty and have really enjoyed the stay. We normally stay alone in a hotel whenever we go on official trips. During this period of stay we miss home. But in Fortune land mark we donot miss the home becuase the hospitality shown by the Landmark is marvellous.
The staff make us feel at home taking care of us in restaurant, in room and when ever we are in their premises.

Room Tip: Rooms on North side have excellent view
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business