“Hospitality Redefined.......”

Ranked #14 of 159 Hotels in Ahmedabad
New Delhi, India
“Hospitality Redefined.......”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

As I mentioned in my title, I felt the courtesy of the staff like nowhere else. Every employee that I interacted was not just ready to help but willing to take it to the next level by doing a follow up as well. The rooms were typical Fortune like and well maintained and clean. I went to Earthen Oven restaurant as I saw the Times Food certificate in the lobby area for the restaurant. The food was good but not extra ordinary. So neither disappointed nor delighted here.

Room Tip: When looking at the hotel from front, I believe the rooms on the right side would give better view o...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to provide the highest standards of service to our customers.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Umesh Tiwary

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Staying in this hotel since yesterday. A good business class hotel. Leaving today. # 702 is good and with really green view- with a tomb thrown in. Quite quiet. Staff are courteous and nice. Creature comforts are fine. Prompt response for your requirements.
Orchid restaurant is good. Dinner is fine. Prompt and efficient. They understand your needs. Breakfast is sumptuous. Dining hall is really classy.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank NANIBALA
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had stayed at this hotel for about a month.The hotel is trustworthy, clean, hygienic and user friendly. This is almost centrally located with good communication facilities. The rooms are specious and bath rooms well cleaned and near to hygienic. The rate is also reasonable and competitive.

Room Tip: Road side rooms which are getting morning sun are good to stay.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SRBHATT

Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed 13 March 2014

What an amazing experience. We arrived in Ahmedabad very early in the morning as we did the overnight train from Mumbai. We had to freshen up right away as we had a car waiting to take us to Ambaji. They allowed us access to both rooms at 7:00am to freshen up so we could continue our travel. The first room was originally booked as a King and was not available early so they let us freshen up in a twin and when we came back the same evening they changed it to the King. We just had the best service here from all of the staff. We were only there for one night but it was very memorable and I will certainly return.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise as the hotel is on the main street.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Faridabad, India
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Well behaved staff. Room was cozy and overlooking the main Ashram road.
Both breakfast and dinner was good. Stayed for two days. Have stayed in
this hotel a number of times earlier too.

Strongly recommended whether on business, couple, family, friends or solo visit.

Room Tip: Was alloted a room on the higher floor facing the main Ashram Road. View was good and enjoyed the st...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed in Fortune Ahmedabad for business related to the dairy industry. The staff at reception is super helpful. Breakfast is complementary and it was really amazing. they had all types of cuisine starting from western delicacies, south indian dosa and north indian paratha and sabzi. The room was very comfortable with excellent staff ready to assist for in room dining and other aspects. The room had a small mini bar with non alcoholic drinks and fast food. It had a nice view to the bustling Ahmedabad city from the room window. The room decor was also very good. Overall really good stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Pune, India
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Lately have been travelling to Ahmedabad often and typically stay at The Gateway, Akota. The stay was getting boring and so this time decided to stay at a hotel in the city. So decided to stay at Fortune Landmark. Location wise it scores over the Gateway and if you have time at your hands this is a better bet to roam around Ahmedabad. It seemed to be an old hotel but maintained well. Rooms are nice but bathrooms though clean are a little outdated. One good thing was free internet (Speeds were low though). Breakfast spread was good and service can do better. I took the opportunity to visit local areas and ate at the Earthern oven (Fine dining restaurant on the terrace) one night. Food is quite below average and for the price absolutely terrible. They seem to specialize in kebabs but for vegetarians you just have very limited options! Overall a comfortable stay and next time in Ahmedabad will be a dilemma!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

We regret to note that you have not enjoyed your stay in term of food and service at our hotel.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and will try to meet and exceed your expectations during your next visit to the property.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to serve you again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance