Fortune Hotel Landmark
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Treebo Ambassador(Ahmedabad)
View Hotel
All reviewsearthen ovenzodiac restaurantashram roadbusiness triprooftop restaurantvalue for moneycoffee shopbusiness hotelclub rooman upgradecentral locationan excellent hotelbreakfast spreadairport pickupfood is excellentrooms are spacioushouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Rated five star but not exactly the same. I had stayed there being an ITC group hotel.
To my dismay they refused the benefits under the CLUB ITC membership program even though intimated in advance on my first visit.
No welcome amenities were provided in the room.
The upgrade was initially refused.

On my second visit they increased tariff citing that I will request for the upgrade.

Really not the ITC Hotel

Washroom is ill designed and also no three pin sockets near the bed to charge your laptop.

I asked them to replenish my minibar with the Diet coke and they directly billed it.

Room Tip: Do not take rooms facing the main road. You will hear the horn snarls and trucking noise whole night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank karuneshmittal_12
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Mr. Karunesh

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing your experience & suggestion to my notice. As being a CLUB ITC privilege member, you were given complimentary room upgrade to Executive Suits where you were initially booked for Club rooms only. Your first booking of 27th June, was booked for standard room, and that time also you were upgraded to next higher category available rooms as per Club ITC member eligibility. On your first visit only Executive Suites rooms were available, hence the same was allotted instead of Fortune Club room. Sir I regret the inconvenience you have experienced of not having Electrical socket near the bed to charge laptop/mobile. Also My sincere apology on tagging of Mini bar replacement in your accounts.

Mr. Mittal, may I assure you that I am personally taken up your feedback with my team which has resulted in immediate correction. Sir installation of Socket near the bed has already completed. I personally instructed my team to update your Guest history to avoid such repentance in future.

At Fortune Landmark, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Fortune landmark is a real landmark in Ahmadabad. It had good room and it is centrally located. Interiors are classy and beautiful. Staff was a bit slow. Had to wait long for food and other services. It was neat and clean though. Just a little working up in service and I would rate it all stars. Planning to be there once again.hope to write a better review next time.
Thanks

• Stayed: May 2014
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We regret to note that you have not enjoyed your stay in term of service at our hotel.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and will try to meet and exceed your expectations during your next visit to the property.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I had a very good stay at this hotel, was here for an official trip for 2 days. The staff was very courteous and caring....and I mean too caring about their customers...reason I am saying this coz both the days I stayed I got call to find out about my day & stay in Ahmedabad....very rare hotels take such feedback daily. The chef doesn't stick to what is on the menu, if u have a choice or a particular taste there are open to serve u & make changes....overall I give 2 Thumbs Up for the Staff & their attitude!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JenniferAngels
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to provide the highest standards of service to our customers.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I can't say enough about the quality of service during my month long stay in Ahmedabad. Every inch of the hotel is kept spotless and at every opportunity there is someone close by to assist you in anything you may need. The food was varied and delicious. Front desk service was easy and always eager to fulfill my wishes. Easy day/weekend travel service at the desk was easy, helpful and very well managed. My room was nice sized, quiet and very comfortable and housekeeping was excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this city.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Visited this hotel for a couple of times. One of the oldest luxurious hotels of Ahmedabad. Found the location on an average side as now a days S G highway, Prahladnagar and Bopal are more happening areas. However, it gives easy access to Railways & Airport. The service was quick and the whole staff was very attentive and ready to help. We had evening snacks in their open cafe on a very fine evening. The food was delicious, but the thing I didn't like was the cat was lying on the table next to us and the staff didn't do anything. We had also taken dinner at Earthen Oven their roof top restaurant. The food was simply mind blowing. However, the menu is of only one page and they have only 4-5 items for Jain People. I recommend they should shift their ground level restaurant menu to their roof top restaurant. Also, I remarked that all the glasses of that roof top restaurants were not clean at all and it needed some maintenance. It literally destroyed our charm of enjoying the view from the best couple table. There are some positive points along with the negatives sides of it which proves the belief of "Old Is Gold" wrong. Hope to see some improvements soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Alap

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing your experience & suggestion to my notice. I have noted that you were very happy with our SERVICES & DELICIOUS FOOD in all of our RESTAURANTS as mentioned. Simultaneously I regret the inconvenience you have experienced while noticing cat in our open air premises and on cleaning of window glasses of roof top, which you have noticed not up to the mark .

Sir may I assure you that I am personally taken up your feedback with my team which has resulted in immediate correction. We request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. Thank you praising our signature restaurant EARTHEN OVEN for mind blowing food quality & services

Regards,