“Made my trip..”

Novotel Ahmedabad
Ranked #11 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
“Made my trip..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

A fantastic trip and very comfortable stay at Novotel ahmedabad and services is just fantastic and the staff was very impressive and helpful.., very very very happy...!!! A moment from arrival to checkout everything was just handled with care and friendly staff..,Will refer it to everyone!!!

Stayed June 2014
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 19 June 2014

We look forward for your next visit with us soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed 5 nights at the Novotel in Ahmedabad on business. The hotel was quite clean, well appointed, and comfortable. I was a bit surprised by the level of security at the hotel when I first arrived (car inspection, x-ray of luggage, etc.) but I understand the necessity in this day and age for this level of scrutiny. The hotel picked me up and delivered me to the airport on each end of my trip, and this was a wonderful amenity as well. I couldn't find the driver when I first arrived at the airport (in the dark at 3:00am - but eventually did find him in the line of people awaiting passengers.)

My room was made up daily, the food at the restaurant was excellent - hot a well prepared. I found the staff in the restaurant to be top-notch - always saving me the same table at breakfast and at dinner!

This was my first trip to India, and I was a bit nervous about what I would find when I got there, but the Novotel put all those fears to rest quite easily! I even took some time to use the gym a couple of times and found the facilities also quite nice and well appointed. The hotel provided me with two bottle of water each day in my room. My sleep quality rating is "in the middle" because I never quite conquered my jet lag on my trip, so don't count on me for a good rating there. I would stay here again, for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

It is a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay and we were able to make your first trip to India a memorable one. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.

Ahmedabad, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Visited this place couple of weeks back. The hotel is situated at ISCON Circle, SG Highway - one of the best location of Ahmedabad. Best match for corporate people requirements. Quite impressed with the overall interiors & exteriors of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We took dinner at Square. The chef arranged great jain food for my wife. All the items were delicious. Look forward to visit again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 16 June 2014

Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I've stayed at Novotel in Ahmedabad several times for more than 2 weeks at a time. Quiet and clean rooms, room size OK, staff very friendly and good food. The staff is very friendly and helpfull but gets overwhelmed when the hotel is fully booked. To be honest the hotel doesn't look that well considering that it has been open for business in November 2013. I think it is not so well taken care-off (e.g. the plumming from the bathrooms sometimes doesn't work that well, the water leaks outside the shower cabin and into the room, the food smell reaches the rooms). Nothing big but when you stay for more than 2 weeks it tends to be annoying.
Also, make sure you call and confirm any car pick-up arranged with the hotel. They sometimes forget to send the car :))

Thank you for sharing your experience!

We regret for the inconvience caused. We shall take your feedback into account and work towards it. Suggestions such as yours help us to improvise our services.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Have been visiting this place for past few months now. Convenient place to stay if you have work requirements in and around Sanand / G'nagar / SG Highway (And). Rooms are spacious and ambience is just right for a tired traveller. The only downside is that there are no spa service available. At times, check in & out formalities take a bit too long. Overall decent enjoyable experience !!!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 6 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience!

It is a pleasure to know that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our services. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. We take your feedback of spa services and to affix the check-in and check-out services into account and and work towards it.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Like most people I have travelled around a bit due to work. I tend not to be too fussy. In fact most reviews make me chuckle when then go on about squeaky windows, dim lights in the rooms, too much fat content in their sausages. For most parts, it comes down to a hearty meal and comfy bed at the end of the day.

I'm trying hard to write something bad....but thankfully I cant think of anything negative. From the warm welcome your receive, to the immaculate rooms. The lovely ambience in the restaurant, the variety taste of the food in the restuarant. The quality breakfast and the kindness and attentiveness of the staff.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Steve L
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 29 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience!

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services and had a comfortable stay. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Good clean hotel with all amenities you would expect in a 4 star hotel.

Staff is prompt, polite and really helpful. we hosted a corporate meeting at the hotel and found the services very good.

Food at the lunch buffet is a good spread an we really had a good lunch at the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Novotel A, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this review, 27 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience!

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services. Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence.