All reviewssquare restaurantsg highwayspecial thanksdinner buffetrestaurant staffnice hotelbusiness tripfront office staffgreat hospitalityawesome experiencef bmemorable stayexcellent staykeep up the good workvalue for moneyin room dininghouse keeping
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Great rooms nicely made. Big lobby which is big and spacious. People are very friendly and hospitality is WOW. Have good conference facilities and serve the purpose of training. Food is also. Very good.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
NovotelAbad, General Manager at Novotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Dear Guest,

It gives me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback and I thank you for sharing your kind appreciation with us.

It is feedback like yours that motivates us to continually to strive further towards excellence.

My entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Thank you for making me feel at home... great services, the most friendly and helpful staff I have come across, a well deserved standing ovation to all...
It definitely was a home away from home.
Ahmedabad is a city that I would definitely like to return to and stay longer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Ozkandil,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with us.

I am glad that warmth and the services extended by the entire team made you feel at home; I have conveyed your kind appreciation to the entire team and it is feedback like yours that motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.

My entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

One of the good business hotel in Ahmedabad. Very professional and good arrangements. Nice meeting halls and room's. Can choose it for your stay and business purpose. Hotel is on the SG highway and quite accessable. Professional services

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you kind appreciation and for recommending us.

It is feedback like yours that continually motivates us to strive further towards excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2days at this hotel and it was a very nice stay with full joy and especially would like to take some name like govind, rafiq and somya from breakfast team who took really great care of us all time. Hopefully would see them again in my next trip!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It is indeed heartening to receive such warm appreciation and I thank you for sharing you feedback with us.

Your kind appreciation for the services provided by the team; especially Govind, Rafiq and Soumya has been humbly received and shared with the entire team. It is feedback like yours that motivates us to continually strive further towards excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The location is very good of the hotel u can go easily wherever you want between the city let's talk about the food and service absolutely amazing food n excellent service by Riya...n also thanks to rafik n govind. Keep the good work n shine ......

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest.

Thank you for sharing you kind appreciation with us.

Your kind appreciation for the services extended by Riya, Rafik and Govind has been humbly received and shared with the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Ahmedabad for more memorable experiences.