“Best restaurant in Ahmedabad for Sizzlers”
Review of Bon Homie

Bon Homie
Ranked #185 of 3,576 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Chinese
Ahmedabad, India
“Best restaurant in Ahmedabad for Sizzlers”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have visited this place several times with my family. Whenever we have craving to eat sizzlers, we end up choosing this place. Apart from sizzlers, we have tried ravioli pasta, nachos, tacos, Russian salad, baked dish, veg crispy and almost all the soups. All of these items were quite delicious and mouth watering. Any item you order, they serve you in large quantity. The ambiance is awesome and staff in also kind.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank mansitrivedi2411

New Delhi, India
“very good...”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Let me talk about the place which is very near to my heart (as my ring ceremony was celebrated in the same restaurant); in fact, they have scored 0.5 as brownie points because of this.

Frankly speaking, we visit this place when we are going for a movie @ drive in and we are in no mood of cooking.

On service front, I would say the staff is nice and hospitable....and the ambience is also good but nothing to rave about....

Food quality and quantity is good from my point of view but my wife give thumbs up to this. Serving size is good enough for 2 people.... Once it happened that me and my wife came back just after having soup and starters as the quanity is quite enough.

Special mention to their crispy veg, and on this front too the quantity was more than enough.

All in all, would say that you should visit this place...Bon Apetit :)

• Visited November 2013
“Good Taste”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We have visited this place many times and we have also organize our family occasions there.
Food Taste : Nice

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank JayShahAhd
“Nice Food!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We have visited this place couple of time. The location is great. Near Himalaya Mall.. The interiors is also good. The food is yummy.. They have a huge varieties for starters. Once we visited it only for the starters. We did not go for the main course. The staff is good. Quick service. Must recommended for the starters - Italian, mexican, chinese and everything..

• Visited December 2012