I had been two nights in January 2013 with family and had booked two rooms.Although the rate @ Rs.1500/- with tax was very reasonable with breakfast included the rooms are so dull that you do not feel on vacation.The bathroom was pathetic with no hot water and the outlet of water was jammed and the flush not working full strength.The rooms are priced according to the floors on which they are instead of the interiors of the rooms.I was lucky I did not book the more expensive rooms facing the lake as the lake itself was so dirty you cannot stand the sight.The restaurant is stingy,dark and smells bad.The food was average.The staff non co operative .They can serve bread butter but for toast butter it was a no from them although toaster was lying at the restaurant.On raising your voice they will oblige you.The staff at the reception never knew what they were doing.They were a confused lot.NEVER GO THERE EVEN IF IT IS CHEAP UNTIL THEY REVAMP EVERYTHING .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ahmedabad's only lake resort- zone just 10 mnts from high court, for fun, entertainment, health & fitness, accommodation, adventure and much more in a dramatic lush green, cool lake side environs. Resort facilities 82 ac deluxe rooms, 7 conference halls/banquet halls, designer party plot, lake view multicuisine restaurant, spa, boating, shikara, swimming pool, flying fox in adventure zone etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Greenwoods Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Greenwoods Club And Lake Resort
- Sterling Greenwoods Club & Lake Hotel Ahmedabad