“ideal location, great value for money, amazing food!”

Pride Plaza Hotel Ahmedabad
Ranked #17 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed 29 July 2010

I travel frequently to Ahmedabad and have stayed at various hotels. I have no hesitation in stating that Pride has been the best so far!

I booked through a travel website and got an unbelievable rate, even cheaper than booking directly on the hotel's website.

Reached the city early (surprise - the flight was on time). Called the hotel to see if they would permit an early check-in. Of course they would! The check-in was smooth and got to my room in record time. Nice airy room with all the typical amenities. My only gripe is that the AC was noisy. It was a split unit of some down market make. Though the cooling was good, I could have done without the noise. Other than this, no other complaints!

Though this was my first stay at the property, I have eaten at the hotel many time on my earlier visits. I can say with a high degree of confidence that the food on offer at Pride is by far the best in Ahmedabad. Some of their dishes are comparable with the best mughlai/frontier restaurants of Delhi.

The hotel has a very small pool too (see pic). No diving - jusy 4'2" depth. But good to cool you down.

The location of the hotel is convenient too. Not too far from the aiport and close to the important business locations.

All in all, a good hotel to stay at for business, family etc.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
ThePrideGroup, Rooms division Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2010

Greetings from The Pride Hotel Ahmedabad!!
A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests. Success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities.
Thank you for your kind words and appreciation. Your hospitality was performed with encouragement and warmth.

Reviewed 27 July 2010

I have been using this hotel since last 2-3 years for personal as well as business purposes. We have also used its Banquet facility and it is simply extraordinary. We have always found the staff very co-oprative and polite.

It has only negative point that its swimming pool is very small
but
The Gym, & its Restaurants are very good

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2010

The entrance to this hotel is so enchanting, that I wished to stay in it the moment you enter. Well, named correctly, it is actually the pride of Ahmedabad. Situated near the highway, it gave us access to all the nice restaurants, but we did not go outside for the food inside was awesome.

I would actually recommend the Pride hotel for wedding/engagement functions. The hall is quite big and they decorate it so prettily. And what with a separate and grand entrance to the banquet hall, floored all our guests immediately!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Hi..

Actually....

I just dont have any words for pride....

Actually..

I have a qoute " I HAVE PRIDE THAT I HAVE VISITED THE PRIDE HOTEL"

Heh.... A marvelous Hotel.... Just in the middle of the city.... I love it...

Superb Service....Superb Rooms..... Superb Everything....

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 July 2010

Like the name it also had got Pride. Located in a nice location where you can have view Sightseeing like Sabarmati Ashram, Bhadra Fort & Teen Darwaja, Jama Masjid and many others. On a weekend days you can enjoy outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and fitness center. Rooms are fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
ThePrideGroup, Rooms Division Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2010

Reviewed 28 June 2010

it is a good hotel with all facilites and descent rooms and comfortable beds. but it is not too good for business meetings,
but i enjoyed the food and facilites provided by excellent crew

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 June 2010

Hi, I have stayed with this hotel on 14th June & 15th June.
i always stay with this hotel, whenever i am in ahmedabad..
overall this is an nice hotel.
but hot water facility is very poor in this hotel..
they dont provide enough hot water.. it is very much cold in nature
so those who wont bath without hot water like me, should avoid this hotel..
instead go & stay in Metropole hotel. its also good hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Greetings from The Pride Hotel Ahmedabad
I am concerned about the problem you experienced at our Hotel, I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

We strive to make the stay not only satisfying but a memorable experience. The principal goal of The Pride is to provide exceedingly dependable service to all our guests. Consequently, it is disappointing to learn about the way you have been dealt with and I sincerely understand your dissatisfaction for the unpleasant experience.

Kindly accept my sincere apology.

I assure you that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They give us the opportunity to improvise our services standards. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues you have raised have been taken up very seriously by the Management of the Group and are being addressed.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Kindly let us know, if we can be of any assistance in the near future.

Regards