“Great welcome”
Review of Treebo Yahvi

Treebo Yahvi
Ranked #56 of 65 Hotels in Vadodara
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I must say that the Yahvi Hotel is unique : a nice mixture of antiques and contemporary decoration.
Goodies in the bathroom, sheets made of high quality egyptian cotton, large rooms...
The owner, an exquisite lady, helped me out when I was feeling sick. She took me to the doctor and prepared a special meal for me. I am still very thankful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Treebo Yahvi

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a night on 22nd April 2013. Once you enter, the hotel looks really small and cozy. When I got into my room, it was in a horrible state. The bed linen was not changed, it was dirty. The pillow covers were dirty too, with someone's hair sticking to it. It was disgusting, especially even more when I was paying almost Rs. 4,000 a night for a hotel like this. I had to call their staff, who first refused to agree that the bed linen was dirty. This was bit too much for me to handle since it was in front of our eyes. I had to raise my voice, that's when they acknowledged their fault and promised to look into the matter. I was given another room, which was good, and even clean, but full of mosquitoes. I asked the front desk to get me a mosquito repellent, which they promptly did, but again to my shock, it was empty. There was no repellent liquid in it, and they still gave it to me. I again lost my cool and had to shout to make them work.
Fast forward to next morning, breakfast time. They did not have a buffet. My booking voucher said breakfast buffet, but it doesn't simply exist there. You are supposed to order a-la-carte, and if you do order a second serving, they would make faces. Never going to book the hotel ever again, nor do I recommend it to anybody. Worst hotel stay ever!

Room Tip: Simply don't book this hotel at all!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank look4sumit
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We stayed in this hotel for Two nights.The service was excellent,food was lovely,Rooms were well furnished, neat and clean.we would like come again and stay for few days.One more family was with us. They have the similar opinion as we have given.Main road is in vicinity and restaurants too. ..Dr.S.N.Paranjpe

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sadraj
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Stayed at this new hotel In Baroda for 3 nights. Cannot fault, the stay, excellent customer service, good breakfast (ate out at evenings as the trip was a wedding visit).
Clean rooms and well furnished. Staff acknowledge/encourage feedback which is pleasing.
City centre location - however the Hotel is just of the main street , so you could easily miss it. Plus point of that ofcourse is you can enjoy the peace and quite of the side road.
The hotel prices are very good and I would definetly stay here again.
Staff make this hotel - well done keep working hard - your desire to serve the customer is very evident.

Room Tip: Room 203 was the room I stayed in - very good room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sanj59
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Food was really bad. Imitation soya sauce drenched tasteless Thai, hard rubbery nearly inedible flat noodles, and a huge bill. For that much we could have eaten well at other restaurants. Wish we had chosen to go elsewhere. No wonder the restaurant was empty. Really disappointing dinner.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank DBhat
Reviewed 6 October 2012

One of the best places to stay in Baroda!! It also has a Multi-Cuisine restaurant which serves food from all over the world! Truly enjoyed my stay here! The staff was very responsive and cheerful. This will definitely be my home whenever i visit baroda again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Surfraaz G
Reviewed 7 April 2012

The worst service and food that you can ever get in your life is at Yahvi Vadodara. They served us bitter food (the squashes and zucchini) were all bitter in taste and our food was not even palatable. They still asked us to pay for that bitter food that they served and which we din't even eat one morsel.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Avani S
Yahvi A, Manager at Treebo Yahvi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Hi!

Can you visit again to Yahvi hotel, for your new experience of the taste!

With regards,