1,482 results
All reviewsvalue for moneysouth point mallgolf course roadroom servicebusiness triprapid metrohouse keepingtravel deskcomfortable stayexcellent servicereception staffrestaurant staffkeep up the good workspecial mentionbuffet breakfastfront officespecial thanks
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Have been traveling and staying in hotels for over 30 years and thought I had seen it all.

But nothing could have prepared me for the shock of seeing a soiled bedsheet and used pillow cover after checking in to my room. Just simply unacceptable and when I called reception to change this, not apology or anything....

Then to top it all, IBIS has this breakfast that they promote if you have to leave early and require breakfast before the standard time. This is supposed to have pastries but all I got was a cold croissant. There was cereal and coffee....

Don’t think I will be staying here again!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NitinPathak-GM, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear Mr. Rahman,

At the onset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. It is with much regret that I know that we could not live up to your expectations during your last visit.

Post your feedback, we have conducted immediate training's for our team members to ensure that such incidents are not repeated in future and all our esteemed guest continue to enjoy most comfortable stays with us.

Conscious that any explanation does not erase the unsatisfying experience you have been through; I hope you will give us another opportunity to regain your confidence.

We look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Room stank of baby piss. The service took ages. The gym location was not marked, even on the floor it was on. The views outside was horrible. No greenery anywhere. Only Orwellian concrete structures with dust all around. The breakfast spread was spartan with sugar laden juices and fried Indian grub. The lifts were not working. Only 1 for all residents to use. And finally they have the audacity to charge for water beyond two bottles. God help them as no human can. Stay if you have no other choice among budget hotels.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We at ibis Gurgaon are most concerned about the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us.

I would sincerely appreciate to have the possibility of speaking to you personally and learn more about your experience. I would request you to kindly share your contact details with me at nitin.pathak@accor.com

Thank you once again for writing to us and I regret that you have not been able to experience the hospitality that we are so proud of.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Excellent house keeping by Ajay and hotel with full of amenities and hospitality.
Food is very tasty and healthful.I recommend this for the one who do not want to bother regarding amenities and relaxation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are glad to receive your feedback about the stay. Thank you for your overall recommendation. Your kind words of recognition have been conveyed to our team member ''Ajay'' and has indeed served as a great source of encouragement for him and entire team. It was a pleasure hosting you at our hotel and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

IBIS Gurugram, golf course road location is very good, everything near by like metro, shopping mall. Hotel services were very poor, hotel staff response was very poor. Room
& toiletries was not at per hotel rating. Food was good but again services not upto. hotel interior is very excellent. Reception people were very unproffetional, they're technically poor. Not happy with my stay definatelly I avoid this hotel. I am frequently travel Delhi but first time I booked this hotel and fully unsatisfied. People can get more better option with same price.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. Also, it would be extremely helpful if you can share your stay details with us on h6363-gm@accor.com to investigate the problem in detail and take corrective measures.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

if you want a comfortable stay in the heart of the city, this is a great hotel. the staff is good and rooms are super clean. the bed is very comfortable. It's a cozy room that packs everything you need

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
NitinPathak-GM, General Manager at ibis Gurgaon Golf Course Road - An AccorHotels Brand, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,
A great 'thank you' for your review that will for sure help future travellers. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your satisfaction is a great source of motivation for our team and I had a lot of pleasure sharing your feedback with my team. We really appreciate you taking your valuable time to share this.

Thanks & Regards