“Good hotel near Medanta , Gurgaon”
Review of The Acura BMK

The Acura BMK
Ranked #26 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
ludhiana
“Good hotel near Medanta , Gurgaon”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel is located near Medanta Hospital . Rooms were clean , service was quick and staff was helpful. Hotel and room had good ambiance . Food was very tasty .Buffet breakfast had variety but they served canned juice in breakfast, i missed the fresh fruit juices. Hotel provided free Wi-Fi connection.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sandyy_11
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay at The Acura BMK.

My team and I are deeply appreciative of your taking time off and write such a complimentary feedback about our hotel and the team. It not only motivates us, it is also recognition of our efforts to ensure every guest has a delightful stay.

For fresh juices i speak to concerned department and make sure it will be provide on your next visit

E-mail: afom@theacurabmk.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on reviews here, and that's why probably had little high expectations.

I checked out of another hotel before coming to Acura. My previous hotel was just 3 kms from this one, but when I asked for pickup charges they quoted an atrocious ₹350 for this distance! My sincere request for late check out till 5pm was turned down straightaway (though we checked in late in the evening only).

Rooms are good value for money, though little cramped. Location is little far from any commercial area and we didn't feel very safe roaming outside. We didn't try dinner and after checking out the breakfast in the morning, we were very glad we didn't opt for food in the hotel.

I don't know how some people praise breakfast here in reviews when it was one of the most awful I came across compared to other hotels even in Gurgaon. Everything was cold and bland with hardly any variety. They boast of a Japanese Chef and probably he is better suited to their taste only.

We booked an outside cab for our drop back to airport as they were again charging exorbitant ₹1200 bucks.

And then came the most shocking farewell to us. The bedsheet had got stained a bit as my wife was in her those days, and we were charged another ₹1500 as damage to hotel property. We were embarrassed ourselves with that; but charging so much amounted to loot. That stain could have been easily removed by laundry and also a new bed sheet would have cost half of what we were charged. Add to that there was no lady staff at reception to make our point, and it was highly embarrassing to deal with 3 men on this issue.

Hope the other reviews here are more reflecting of what one may expect before choosing a hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Guest,

At the onset, I sincerely apologize for the disappointment you experienced during your recent visit to The Acura BMK!!!.

We take pride providing prompt and personalize service. The issues clearly indicate we have fallen short of the standard we aspire for. I am extremely embarrassed that you had to go through this unwarranted situation. I have taken up your feedback very strongly with the concerned department heads and have put corrective action plan into place.

For travel desk issue, pick up charges is started from 350++ for local run of radius of 02-03 Km and airport transfer is 1200++ for one way and this rate is very reasonable but certainly we are going to high light this issue with our management and will take some corrective action.

We appreciate critique from our valued guests which enables us to relook at our product and improve further.

We assure you of a better experience on your next.

Thank you so much…..

Dehradun, India
Reviewed 22 March 2014

i stayed at The Acura for 3 nights was there in Gurgaon due to some official work.
the hotel is in top condition room are very neat and tidy. staff is also very helpful and they know how to deal with the person.
the food is also very good and tasty. the room service is very quick. Special Thanks to Chef and to all Front Office staff who made my stay very comfirtable.
basically my colleagues suggested me about this hotel. thanks to all guys.
overall the service, check-in process, check-out all was up to the mark.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ManishDRK
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Mr. Manish,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about your stay at “The Acura BMK”, Gurgaon.

We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services.

We are delighted that you liked every aspect of the hotel to your satisfaction. As you have rightly pointed out, we have tried to have a perfect mix of all those facts that make any hotel a great place to stay. Our teams have been trained to provide flawless service with a minimum fuss. The Acura culture has been inculcated to each one of us to perfection.

We are glad that you felt this when you stayed with us. The entire team looks forward to your next visit with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Acura BMK, Gurgaon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was not aware of this hotel, I was traveling for work and realized that my booking for company guesthouse was not approved. As a stop gap, office admin team booked me to this hotel. While I reached hotel in evening (around 8.30 PM) after finishing my day long meeting and checked in, the check in process was smooth. I went to the room and to my surprise room was nice (clean and as soon as a 4 STAR hotel). I called reception to check on Wifi, but they kept telling me they will send someone as to why it is not working but no one came. I had my flight next day at 6 so instead of following up I decided to sleep early. Again check out was smooth and gentleman at reception also kept my breakfast packed, so that I can eat in the car while going to airport. I just was surprised about one thing, for airport they charged me almost 1/3 of my room rent (which was way too much as it was thr own car which dropped me and airport from this hotel is not so far). Early in the morning didn't had the option so had to pay that extra money for airport drop. They should look into these small things if they want professionals like us to come and stay with them.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank booijaz
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I checked in for a day just to scan the place for a corporate gathering. best value for money, and the rooms are better than 4-star quality. The service is amazing and its something to do with the culture of the hotel. Some of the a-la-carte food cooked by the chef was really amazing. Definitely going back there. Only thing is that it doesn't have a large garden or a large pool. Hence giving a rating of 4.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank anandlunia1
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Dear Mr. Lunia,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience at The Acura BMK, Gurgaon.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we could be of assistance to make your stay comfortable. Thank you for praising our rooms, personalized detail service and food quality.

Your kind words of appreciation for the team will go a long way in encouraging them to achieve higher standards of service excellence as we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and the appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

On behalf of the entire team, we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back and create even more positive experience on your next visit.

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Now for starters this hotel has a stupendous location ! We ( me and my gf ) found it very charming in the morning ! Not that noisy at"ll !

Our check-in took almost 5 minutes !! :P These guy's want EVERY guest to prove their identity ( I mean what are we in, Afghanistan.. :D ) by giving them a copy of your so called VOTER ID or PASSPORT. Now what kinda lame regulation is that! :D. I mean I got my passport when i was 10 and yet i don't have the INDIAN VOTER ID ( I'm being sarcastic ). So obviously a person with no passport will only have his/her College ID right?? So what's the big deal ! You guy's ... seriously need to grow up !!

But then again, the guy's at the reception were absolutely pragmatic ! Really great guy's ! I mean these guy's know how to stay in business !

Anywho.. so we checked in ! Classy room... no wait i need to add more to that don't i ?..
Clean,spacious,and a beautiful room !

The air conditioning was not that efficient ( took almost 30 minutes to cool down the room).Now there is room to improvise !

Bathroom was alright but definitely could've been more spacious !

Room service was great ! We loved the dinner there and believe me you , the food is definitely not costly at all !

Bottomline, You get what you pay for ! Next time in India, I would love to go out there ( Provided my gf would've gotten her Indian VOTER ID ) ! :D :D

Highly Recommended !!

Room Tip: Tip? Really? I mean where are you from? Pandora?
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BillShady
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Dear Mr. Bill Shady,

Greetings and thank you for choosing to stay at The Acura BMK!!!

I hope you can accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you encountered in our hotel for government id proof but it is mandatory government process which we can't change.

Thank you so much....
Asst Front Office Manager
Navi Mumbai
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed in this hotel for one night not by choice but by chance.Room allotted to me is well equipped and spacious.Check in process is smooth. But maintenance of Bath room and Rest room , though very Clean,the working condition is very poor. Bath room water flows into the main room.So you can use only Bath Tub.Toilet Flush does not work. Both could not be rectified.Restaurant service is good. Food preparation is good.Service is satisfactory.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Bhima2013
VishnuSingh19, Front Office Manager at The Acura BMK, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Mr. Bhima,

We assure you of a better experience on your next.

Thank you so much…..