OYO 532 Hotel Alpine Park
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$235
US$198
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$233
US$168
  • Pool
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$126
US$95
US$86
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$184
US$169
  • Restaurant
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$266
US$244
Oberoi Hotels
US$99
US$89
US$111
US$103
Priceline
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$94
Priceline
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$404
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2011

I booked a room in this property as I needed some place near DLF area of Gurgaon. During booking through a popular travel portal, I was promised "...standard 3 star corporate guest house offering comfortable accommodation with state of art amenities..."...what a lie ! This place is an independent house in a row of private residences with *NOTHING* nearby..no shops..nothing. Reaching from airport is a pain as nobody knows to get here.. I had to be on phone with someone from this property to guide the driver to reach. Upon reaching, I was checked in and surprise..surprise.. I was asked to walk to another house 800 Meters from the address given in my booking. So, I walked.. (38 degrees Centigrade at 1.00 PM)..my luggage was going in front of me..how lucky my luggage..It was riding a bicycle !!! (see picture attached).. I wish I was the suitcase :) .. Anyway, got to the new address to find an empty "guest house" and my room on 2nd floor... Room may not have been occupied for several weeks..on opening the door, I could get the smell of stale air trapped inside for a while.. Enough of this ..I just counted hours to get out of this place and ran away to another hotel at dawn...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank sateeshg
AlpinePark, General Manager at OYO 532 Hotel Alpine Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2011

We sincerely apologize for the difficulty faced by the guest. Although the guest had booked the room, we had to provide alternate accommodation approx. 200 metres from our guest house due to the fact that a few of our guests had extended their stay. The fact that Alpine Park remains fully occupied and guest extended their stay speaks itself of the quality of facilities and services provided. The photo posted by the guest showing his baggage being transported on Bicycle by the staff does not in any way reflect the Standard and Facilities provided by Alpine Park in its Guest house.

Reviewed 20 March 2011

This hotel is costly compared to what money can buy in neighbourhood locality like Sushant Lok. If you ask me for an honest opinion, avoid the locality DLF phase-II. It is unnecessarily hyped and expensive. The hype of great location is that this place may save you 15 to 20 minutes of transit time from the city, but is that worth the cost and more importantly, living comfort.

The room which I had occuied in this hotel was very small (I guess 80 sq.ft.), you have no space to walk. It had no window and seemed very congested. The room was noisy and you would hear loud talk of the house keeping staff until late hours in the night.

The hotel is clean and the pantry is worth giving a try. However, it is expensive. The toilets are also maintained well. The power backup is effective.

The reception is O, I mean no frills,

Don't use travel desk, use radio taxi instead. it is cheaper and better,

I find the location advantage, as stated by many revieweres, not a decisive factor in selecting this hotel. With good metro connectivity, it is OK to stay anywhere within any metro stationin Gurgaon. From that angle, the real value for money is Sushant Lok. You can get additional complimentary breakfast for that cost if you have the patience to search.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2010

Pros: Good food

Cons: 1) I was there during summer time and all the time you have to call to start the genset
2) No cold water (During summer), if you have to take bath, you will have to wake up very early morning so that you can get less hot water for bath.
3) No security. I lost my costly cell phone from my room

Overall: Not advisable at all.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2010

After reading the reviews online, I booked a room in this guest house through IRCTC. I had a flight to catch in the morning of December 18, 2009 and arrived there at midnight of December 17, 2009. Arriving there in itself is a story. Nobody knows of this place. The taxi had to go round and round for 30 minutes in the dark lanes before we could get there. The door of the house was closed. After a lot of banging of the door, a young boy opened the door. He had no clue of any booking made by me. However, after examining the booking printout for a while, he asked me how I was going to pay for the room. I told him the booking was prepaid and it was all written on the paper I had given him.

He then informed me without a hint of regret that his guest house was full but they had some extra rooms a little away from the house. It was well after midnight and I was in no condition to argue, so I just followed him dragging my luggage. After a good 10 minutes walk, we reached another house. There was another young boy there. He finally took me to a so called AC room with a filthy bed and "a never washed in history" blanket. To cut a long story short, I spent a sleepless night there waiting for the morning. Moral of the story - I will never book a guest house again in Delhi or Gurgaon.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank dilli_desi
Reviewed 20 May 2010

The only good point is the location, not too fare from the airport.
BUT :
- I booked a taxi through the hotel (online) : they charged me twice the normal price (950 RPS)
- room not nice at all : not so clean, sad, depressing
Just to be avoid !