“Right Hotel at Right cost”

Ess Kay Ess Villa-I
Ess Kay Ess Villa-I
Ranked #214 of 444 Gurugram (Gurgaon) B&B and Inns
“Right Hotel at Right cost”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

It was a pleasant experience for me to stay here in this hotel.
Cleanliness was good.Room serviece was also quite good.Overall it was worth to money staying here.Food was also upto the mark.I would say,it was a good experience overall.I would rate it as four out of five marks.

Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Ess Kay Ess Villa …..WOW ……Amazing Comfort……..it’s a finest guest house facility in NCR I have experienced. The best part of the facility is, it's admirable staff, room’s quality, comfort & Cozy bed, high quality mattresses and well maintained bathroom “or kya Chaheyai”

First time I stayed here accidently; after then I stayed couple of times. I would love to stay here in future with my family too.

Ashwani Singh Nanda (Director)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Ajmer, India
Reviewed 2 October 2013

The location is the best part in Gurgaon as there are only few which are close to the maybe only metro station. The staff is very considerate and takes care of special demands like I had to arrive late at night for a couple of days. If you have a long stay, this is a very suitable place.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 29 September 2013

It is very good place to stay that provides home comfort. The accommodation is very well and close proximity to the Huda City Metro Station, Galleria Market and Vyapar Kendra Market & Numerous other markets and some of the best Malls and Shopping Arcades. The place has a well mannered and hospitality. It is organized by Mr Rajiv who is very friendly, prompt in service and cooperative. This is good place that caters to the needs of all the Guests;" whether Business, Company Executives, Students & Family Occasion Stays".

Stay in Ess Key Ess Villa is like a stay at our house.

My best wishes to Rajiv & the entire staff of ESS KAY ESS VILLA for making my stay memorable.

R.Prabaker

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Mumabi
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Since I was on my business trip to gurgaon and I stayed at ESS KAY ESS VILLA and during my stay of 5 days the stay was comfortable, food is very good in taste and quantity.The staff of the guest is very cooperative.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 11 September 2013

It is a comfortable, feel at home type guest house. I enjoyed the stay and the friendly service. Value for money and good service.

My stay was for a period of one month (July 2013). It was summer time and the A/C was fine backed up with DG set.

I tried both vegetarian and non vegetarian food. Both are good. The room Service and Laundry service is also good

S. Franklin Prabhu
SKECI-DLF Cyber City

Room Tip: Higher floors in summer
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Gurgaon
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Great place to stay that provides reasonable home comfort. The accommodation is very well in close proximity to the Huda City Metro Station, Galleria Market and Vyapar Kendra Market & Numerous other markets and MG Road that houses some of the best Malls and Shopping Arcades. The place has a well mannered and professional staff under the Leadership of their CEO Mr Rajiv & The Manager Mr Rajesh Mann that leave no stone unturned in looking after their Guest Requests.

This is an excellent place that caters to the needs of all the Guests;" whether Business, Company Executives, Students & Family Occasion Stays". My best wishes to Rajiv, Rajesh & the entire staff of ESS KAY ESS VILLA for making my stay memorable.

Praveen Dalal