“Friendly guest house in india”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Thirtysix International
Singapore, Singapore
“Friendly guest house in india”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Thirtysix international was recommended by a friend 's friend in india.there's a total of ten room with different decot.Owner Sudhir Malik was friendly and full of knowledge.Staff there was friendly too and always do their best to please.Sudhir know where to go,where to explore in india. Just tell him wat kind of place of interest you wanted to visit and he will help u to make the arrangement.There 's also a cook house where you can try authentic indian food.Of cost there's also some chinese food and western.feel at home staying there, very comfortable.Will be back again

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank dxleo
ThirtysixGurgaon, Owner at Thirtysix International, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Now you know, You have a friend in Gurgaon, Look forward to you visit along with your friends in September. Visit to the spice market is due for the next visit. Nice meeting you. Thanks for the tips they were very helpful. I feel much healthier.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I would strongly recommend this guest house should you travel to Gurgaon @ New Delhi whether it is for leisure or business. I have had a wonderful stay @ THIRTYSIX INTERNATIONAL. Perfect is the only WORD I can think of. The services rendered are so thoughtful and of great hospitality. You sure are well taken care of during your stay at this GUEST HOUSE. Needless to mention the "owner" of this GUEST HOUSE, he is just so delicate towards your every need during your stay. I was feeling so homely even at New Delhi. Mr Sudhir, a humble and well-experienced character, shared with me of his personal encounters and stories of his life. The food is just another highlight. The cookings simply is "Thumbs Up".

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Chua C
Great,you had a splendid stay with us. It was a pleasure, that you enjoyed the food, Sorry could not be with you for long. Look forward to see you again,on your next visit.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I always know when I stay here that my needs will always be met. Sudhir, is an amazing owner and his place is perfectly located for me. It is also so comforting to have someone waiting for you at the airport...even at 3am in the morning.

Thanks again for taking such great care of me on my trip. I know this was my 10th stay here, but it was the best stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mybloodhound
It is always a pleasure to have friendly,smiling guests like you. We always look forward to your visit, It is always a pleasure having discussions with you over breakfast. Next time bring your family along.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I stayed at 36 International for 10 days. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised and then fully taken in by the friendly yet professional and personalized service that I received form the staff of the hotel.. The owner , Sudhir Malik, was a 'perfect host ' personified and knowledgeable too in many ways and hence always a pleasure to speak with . I recommend the hotel to any discerning traveler who needs a home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank rajshekar_krishnan
Glad you enjoyed your stay, It was nice meeting your family this time. It is like your second home feel free, It will be our pleasure any time.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I have just stayed at 36 International for the 2nd time during my biz trip to Gurgaon. The personalized service offered by the owner Mr. Sudhir Malik is something that is not available at the hotel chains. With my stay, travel & meals taken care of it enabled me to concentrate on my work. Hope to use this facility again in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lotus297
ThirtysixGurgaon, Owner at Thirtysix International, responded to this review, 13 March 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, It is always a joy to talk to you on various topics in the evenings. Look forward to your next visit.Thanks.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Sudhir has such a great property here, it is almost like I am visiting relatives. He always remembers what I like to eat and drink, and some how seems to have everything ready and waiting for me...no matter when I arrive. Staying here makes the international travel so easy....I can come back and relax and work if I need to or go out in town. Everything I need is taken care of, and his ability to anticipate what we are looking for and would like to do is uncanny.

ThirtySix International is a great home base to visit and experience so much of India from. I highly recommend this property!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mybloodhound
ThirtysixGurgaon, Owner at Thirtysix International, responded to this review, 24 February 2013
Hey Mike,Always a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thanks for your lovely comments, Look forward to your next visit.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 8 January 2013 via mobile

Mr. Malik the owner is always around to ensure his guests have a comfortable stay, the service is very quick and reliable. Their rooms are themed and give a very Indian feel due to the decor. Located in a quite neighbourhood, it is at easy access to most of the business premises in Gurgaon. I would certainly recommend staying here again. Thank you, Mr. Malik !!!

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank joedevasia
ThirtysixGurgaon, Owner at Thirtysix International, responded to this review, 14 January 2013
Happy to know you had a comfortable stay with us,any time you come to Gurgaon,you have a place you can depend on. Thanks for your lovely comments.