Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$235
US$198
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$233
US$168
  • Pool
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$126
US$95
US$86
Hyatt.com
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$184
US$169
  • Restaurant
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$404
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$266
US$244
Oberoi Hotels
US$99
US$89
US$111
US$103
Priceline
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$94
1,501 results
All reviewsmomo cafethe executive loungeexcellent servicebusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffettake careairport pickupspecial thanksrestaurant staffhome away from homeexcellent staynew delhispecial mentionfront officerooms are spaciousmetro station
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed there on the 9th & 10th of October and again on the 15th of October. The first part of the trip, the room was great. The room that they gave me was neat and clean and nice. Things worked and it was a pleasant experience. I asked for breakfast at 5.30 in the morning and in spite of the fact that breakfast was not served till 6.30, it was delivered to my room on time so I was not delayed in leaving.

Used the Spa the first time around. It was NOT a pleasant experience. The masseur had personal hygiene problems and stank.

On the 15th, the room that they gave me was bad. The toilet kept on flushing, the air con did not cool, the hot water jug was broken... I reached late at 11:30 PM and after a tiring day driving, I didn't notice all this when I checked in. By the time I noticed after having dinner, I was too tired to ask for a replacement room.

They got in touch with me the next day and has promised that the next room will be better. If I decide to stay there again...

Room Tip: Get the executive class rooms or whatever they call it now. The rooms are better and the freebies like free internet, airport drop, access to the executive lounge etc makes it worth the upgrade.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Animitra G
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon for your stay while in our city.

We are truly delighted to read your review with positive feedback for hotel’s location, staff, services, and rooms. It is our constant endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused at the spa. We have taken appropriate measures and the same has been addressed .

Whilst we do spend a lot of time in training our team to meet and exceed guest expectations -your feedback on the quality of room is definitely valuable and we shall continue to train our team to ensure that such feedback is not repeated. I am sure you will notice improvements on your future visits here.

Whilst the team strives to exceed every guest’s expectations, such feedback only makes our resolve stronger. My personal gratitude for the feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard by Marriott and assure you of efficient, proactive service once again.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Complete with restaurant, enormous lobby, a spa and large rooms. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful - almost too much so, with any meal interrupted at least 3 times by someone asking if the meal is ok. Very good breakfast buffet. God location if you are visiting a business in Gurgaon - but an hour from Delhi. The spa is tiny with fewer services offered than I have seen at other Indian luxury hotels I have stayed in , and it would be essential to reserve ahead.

4  Thank Traveler2005

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Gurgaon for your stay in the city.

I am delighted to read such a wonderful feedback for the hotel and my staff on trip advisor. Our first priority are our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.
We are primarily a business hotel , hence the spa is not as elaborate as a luxury property that you see. Our recreational facilities like the pool and gymnasium are common preferences amongst many.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I've visited last week for my official meeting. The hotel is in Gurgaon, sector 27. The ambiance, staffs, interiors and security is excellent. There are a lo of variety of foods in MoMo cafe and taste are yummy... Security is so strong that you'll not take a photograph of hotel i.e. why i'm unable to upload photos. The swimming pool, gym, spa is like star category. The reception is very attractive. the rate is reasonable.

Room Tip: 6th floor room is smoking. At the time of booking, plz mention smoking room is required or not?
2  Thank Rajen_Moitra

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!!

We consider it a privilege to have served you and I was delighted to read such wonderful feedback from you on our hotel’s ambiance, staff, décor and security. The team at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon is constantly making the efforts to exceed expectations. Security is one of the primary criteria that travelers look at while travelling and we ensure that our standards are the best in the industry .

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed a wonderful and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

A good hotel. Plenty of choices of breakfast. Good decor of the room. Complimentary internet. 10 mins walk to the Metro station. A fair choice in Gurgaon area. But the TV is not so new and there is no USB port on the TV to play movies.

2  Thank TianMichael
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Pros -- Very modern property, spacious and well-appointed rooms, supremely comfortable beds, nice happy hour in the lounge, fantastic breakfast and very friendly and professional staff

Cons -- An hour from downtown Delhi and 20 minutes (in the other direction) from the airport so would only recommend staying here if that location works for your trip

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank defaultusername123
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

Thank you for having stayed with us and we are extremely delighted to read your feedback in regard to the hotel’s décor, rooms, comfort ability, executive lounge, breakfast services and my team. At Marriott we are extremely proud of our bedding standards and we are glad you had a restful sleep .

We do understand your concern in regard to distance to Delhi . However , the hotel is very strategically located amidst the city- close to airport as well as the famous corporate hub of Gurgaon, ‘Cyber City’, the shopping malls of Gurgaon as well as entertainment and theater options are in close proximity. For travel to Delhi we recommend our guests use the Metro facility which is only a 5 minutes walk from the hotel .

Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon