“Excellent Services"""""”

Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
Ranked #16 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Dharamsala, India
“Excellent Services"""""”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have been stay and worked with Marriott Hotel gurgaon and great &helpful environment and great services. Wonderful for employees few days ago i visited with my friend from the agency and wah..... Services as well.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank dfdgdfgfdgdfgfdgdfsf
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 17 January 2014

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

We are very glad that you enjoyed our service and facilities. We are very proud of our ability to welcome guests, new and returning alike. This is extremely high praise and I am very excited to share this with our team.

I thank you once again for your positive feedback and will look forward for more opportunities to welcome you at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon

Kanika Hasrat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The service, the service, the service. Having travelled to so many hotels in India, this was by far the best in service. From the moment we walked in till we left - we were treated like VIPs. We were so impressed. It's all the little things:

1) The staff remembering our names at all times
2) When we call reception - they answer the phone, knowing our names - and getting anything we asked for to our room within 5 minutes
3) They even sent someone to top up my phone credit for me
4) The rooms were always stocked up with tea, coffee and mini bars replenished through out the day
5) The staff was smiling and happy all day long - at any time of day there seemed genuinely happy to serve

The rooms were big, well decorated and beautiful. Beds were lush and comfy. Showers were great. All the extras you'd expect from a 5 star hotel.

Certainly one of the best Courtyards I've stayed at.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you, thank you and really Thank you !!! For your brilliant review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

You review was indeed the highlight of our day !!!My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are delighted to read such a wonderful review from you. We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and you were extremely happy with the hotel services and the facilities available! It is comments such as yours that motivate our associates to offer even higher levels of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations in future as well.

I thank you once again for your positive and appreciative feedback and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Federal Way, Washington
Reviewed 16 January 2014

For business or pleasure - the Marriott Courtyard is very nice! This si probably one of the nicest Courtyard hotels I have stayed in - the service was excellent, an amazing and friendly staff. They can arrange transportation, dinners, tours - anything for you. Laundry service was very efficient a small, but friendly bar with a decent wine list. The hotel cost was very reasonable - about $100 USD per night. The breakfast buffet is exceptional - one of the best I have ever had at any hotel in India! reasonable proximity to shopping - the pool was being repaired while I was there, but that was not a detractor for me. Depending on traffic, about 30-45 minutes form the airport. I will stay here again for my next stay in Gurgaon.

Room Tip: Definitely plan on a car service to get around - the sidewalks and infrastructure in Gurgaon are not...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank noworries2000

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

I was indeed really pleased to read that you had an excellent stay at the hotel. Your words of praise are encouraging and of great value for me and the team at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon. We are constantly making the effort to “Exceed Expectations” of our valued guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.

Thank You for your positive feedback for our bar, laundry, buffet and overall services at the hotel. The hotel is strategically located amidst the city- close to airport as well as the famous corporate hub of Gurgaon, ‘Cyber City’, the shopping malls of Gurgaon as well as entertainment and theater options are in close proximity making Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon an appropriate place for business travelers and we are glad you enjoyed the stay .

I thank you once again for your positive and appreciative feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I and my family have stayed several times at this Hotel on our multiple visits to NCR. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Gurgaon and except for the one way traffic restriction on the road, the access to the property is easy from all aspects.

Excellent rooms, comfortable beds, good quality linens, and amenities in the rooms, with decent spacing and furniture makes stay practical and enjoyable. The staff is very courteous and always willing to help. A nice lobby to unwind. The best part of the hotel is the restaurant or the coffee shop which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The spread in the buffet is amazing and the quality is by far the best in town. Particularly the South Indian preparations are as good as one will get in the South. My favourite has always been Mutton Roganjosh.......still unbeatable.

Of late there seems to be a disconnection between phone calls and call backs which have slipped many a times. I have made calls from abroad and also from India requesting for rates and the managers or staff in the front office who have promised to call back have never done it. I get a feeling that either they are not bothered or have too much business to ignore a customer. And this has happened quite sometime. The hotels also seems to have become rigid with guest requests of a few extras here and there which should be incorporated. I recently visited Gurgaon for a 6 nights and did not stay here inspite of being a Marriott silver member.

Overall a very good hotel, and by far the best food in town. Good rooms, attentive staff and great hospitality.

Room Tip: Any high floor room will be great.....
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank SoumenChowdhury
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor on your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

Thank you for your appreciative comments about our Hotel- its rooms , lobby , food and above all service. We are committed to providing you with the best services at all times and will work on the feedback shared by you. It has been our pleasure to serve you and we want you to know that we truly value your continued relationship with Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.

Whilst I am grateful to you for your positive feedback, I do apologize for the poor experience in regard to the phones . I am indeed surprised that the team failed to respond to your needs as the team at the hotel is indeed our biggest strength. This is definitely not our standard and I have addressed the same with the respective teams concerned. Whilst we do spend a lot of time in training our team, feedback such as yours means that we need to try harder. Rest assured we value every guest and are thankful to you for being a silver Elite with Marriott.

We look forward to see you again at the hotel and ensure high quality of services and try out your favorite dish yet again. .

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Staff is outstanding from the moment I entered to the help in the Resturant and the food was reasonably priced and very good. Wine selection was limited. Fitness center equipment was okay. The room was quiet and the bed comfortable. Most up scaled courtyard that I've stayed at.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 72458

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to share your experience at the hotel. It gives us great joy and pride to read through your comment and learn that we were able to meet your expectations and we lived upto our brand promise of quality and service. We pride ourselves in being able to exceed expectations and we are proud to hear that you felt that we were an upscale Courtyard

Look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

delhi
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We had a great time, Great food, lots n lots to choose from, so many types of cuisine. A decent arrangement to take care of the kids too, Noone felt left out. Live Music catered to all ages.
Ambience was just perfect and we all loved it. Adequate arrangement of Soft,Hard drinks/cocktails and wine.
Security was adequate. It took a while to select what to eat because everything was so good.
Kuddos for a fantastic arrangement. Happy New Year 2014.

Room Tip: Its well connected to the metro and an excellent place to stay
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor and we are glad to know that you enjoyed the New Year Eve Party at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!
We wish you and your loved ones a happy 2014!

I sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to share your experiences at the hotel. We are elated that you had a pleasant time with us. Whilst it is our endeavor to exceed every guests expectations it is feedback such as this that makes us want to do more. Thank you for the kind words that motivate the whole team .

I We look forward to having more opportunities to serve you again and would request you to have some more friends of yours share their feedback

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was looking for a Marriott for my holiday in Delhi so that I can use my reward points. There are only 2 Marriotts in Delhi. One JW marriott and this one in Gurgaon. I had some bad experience about Courtyard in US so I was very apprehensive about staying here. But want to give it a try. But I was in for a great surprise. This Courtyard Marriott is great. The rooms are clean. The hospitality excellent. The breakfast buffet had lot of variety and the food is excellent. I was travelling with my 2 kids and my daughter is very fussy eater. The cook has taken great care of her and both my kids enjoyed every minute of their stay here.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Kanika H, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 10 January 2014

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor for Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

Thank you for the positive feedback in regards to the hotel facilities, value, and services. These are definitely hallmarks of the brand and it is this feedback that we strive for everyday. Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon is all about creating memorable experience and personalized service. Your words of praise are a source of great motivation to all of us and the Kitchen’s team.

Once again, we thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.