Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
OYO 5528 DLF Phase 4(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Hotel Royale Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Park Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
The City Club, Phase IV(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Radisson Blu Suites Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Hotel Vijay Villa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
View Hotel
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Pool
Dia Park Premier(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Breakfast included
1,484 results
All reviewsmomo cafethe executive loungeexcellent servicebusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffettake careairport pickupspecial thanksrestaurant staffhome away from homeexcellent staynew delhispecial mentionfront officerooms are spaciousmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Beautiful property, very secure, rooms are clean and very modern. Wish there were sweet options from the mini-bar, but other than that, I have no complaints at all. I tried the spa and had the best Swedish Massage ever, and the food at Momo is excellent--I adore their crispy spring rolls. The pool is clean and secluded from the street levels. I love my room and would love to replicate it at home! I absolutely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I had room 504. Great view of the city, near the elevators but not close enough to hear them, high enough to be away from any noise at street level.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jen A
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your review of your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon! Yes – we are thrilled that you choose to say with us!!!!It is an absolute pleasure to read fabulous review. Thank you very much for your appreciation towards our staff services. Your kind feedback about our services is a perfect testimony of our ethos of excellence in hospitality and is much valued by the entire team.

Thank you also for your comments in terms of the minibar offerings- please do let the team know what you would prefer and we shall organize the same .

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I'm a picky eater but Chef Negi makes me this chicken and veggie dish that is to did for. I would probably starve in India if it wasn't for him! Also the breakfast buffet he puts out is delicious! Thank you Chef!

The staff here is so kind. Whenever you have a complaint they do their best to rectify ASAP!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Foxworth_taylor

Dear Guest,

It gives me great pride to read your appreciation towards our staff and services at Momo Café. Whislt we aspire to exceed guests expectations everyday – it is comments from valuable guests such as yourself that make the team aspire for more . At Marriott we believe in 'taking care of our associates who in turn takes care of our guests' and your feedback made this belief come to life . Your comments are true motivation for us and Chef Negi is indeed an asset to us . He was thrilled on reading your comments – thank you for making his day .

We hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back and enjoy your favorite chicken and veggies at the hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 April 2014

In addition to short stays, I spend a month here each year. I always look forward to the hospitality, and I am always pleased/surprised that it's even better than last visit. A great and convenient facility, with all the amenities that one expects and better food/services than one expects, the hotel stands out because of the friendly, genuine, superb personal hospitality of the staff -- from top to bottom. The warm and friendly ambiance created by this hospitality ethic is pervasive -- like friends or home more than like efficient hotel staff. Considering the convenient location as well, you can't find a better 'home away from home'. I've also held 3-day business meetings here for 2 or 3 dozen senior managers, and the hotel handled all matters perfectly. A winner. I don't look elsewhere, and I hold this hotel up as my standard.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AAC4

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience of your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

Your recognition is indeed our reward. Thank You for the feedback in regard to the room, facilities, my team and services - is truly what we aspire to achieve every day. The team at the hotel was delighted to receive your feedback and miss you and your warm smile too.

Thank you for the acknowledgement and the recognitionWe hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back and serve you again.

Thank you!!

Best regards

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This hotel is located close to the Airport as well as to the Delhi Metro station . It has great customer Service and the meals were Excellent . We were spoilt for choice. The Concierge couldnt do enough to help us and event sent a parcel on our behalf !

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adaroc
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!
I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the stay with us. Thank you for your appreciative comments about our Hotel, the location, rooms and services, food and above all service. We are committed to providing you with the best services at all times and will work on the feedback shared by you. It has been our pleasure to serve you and we want you to know that we truly value your continued relationship with Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Especially if you are staying for a longer term, this hotel is definitely the most comfortable and friendly place to stay. The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, and always meticulously clean. It is far superior to any Courtyard level property in the Marriott chain in which we have stayed before.
The staff at MoMo's cafe take great pains to get to know their guests, and always brought us our preferred breakfast drinks before we even asked.
The hotel staff never failed to offer a greeting and a thoughtful, "Did you take good rest, ma'am?" or "How was your shopping, ma'am?"
The trainer in the gym was so knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful, we even hired him to come to our community gym in his off hours to train us after we moved out of the hotel and into a flat in Gurgaon. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank DBurchette
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon and making our day!!!!

Your feedback in regard to the room, facilities and services - is truly what we aspire to achieve every day. It is very important for us that our guests feel pampered and well taken care of. And we are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed a comfortable stay at the hotel. It is our constant endeavor to exceed every guest expectations ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and I am indeed grateful for your kind words for Chef Piyawat, Trainer Anil and the team at the hotel .

We wish you a pleasant stay in Gurgaon and hope to see you again at the hotel.