Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$248
US$177
  • Restaurant
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$260
US$224
TripAdvisor
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$192
  • Pool
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$86
US$75
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$106
US$93
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$268
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Agoda.com
US$114
US$71
TripAdvisor
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$88
US$75
Priceline
US$139
Cancelon
1,484 results
All reviewsmomo cafethe executive loungeexcellent servicebusiness hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffettake careairport pickupspecial thanksrestaurant staffhome away from homeexcellent staynew delhispecial mentionfront officerooms are spaciousmetro station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My total stay at this hotel will be 38 consecutive days by the time i check out (here on business) and the staff has/is wonderful. I got very sick one night and the staff handled the situation like complete pros. I was offered any special type of food that the chef would make, should I have needed it. I haven't taken them up on the offer, yet :) . I have used almost all services the hotel has to offer; massage at the spa, pool, laundry, tailor, room service and all have been wonderful. At check-in i even asked for a table fan to be placed in my room to help drown out any noise and within a day they had one delivered to my room (it looked new too).
The rooms are nice (although there are no tubs in the rooms, only in the suites but they did offer me a night in a suite over a weekend so that I could use the tub. I declined but the offer was generous).
I have had room service almost every night (not the night I got terribly sick. That night I had eaten out) and the food is well prepared and good and I will have had more than half the items on the menu. To many to thank but special thanks to Shailendra, Venus, Varun, Anuj.
Thank you...

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side stay cooler because of the sun.
1  Thank kmacf1971
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback.

The team here takes great pride to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay and when we receive feedback such as yours it makes us all feel highly valued. Shailander, Varun, Venus and Anuj are extremely excited to see their names. I am glad that team did what they should have done when you were not feeling well. Our Chefs are indeed very accommodating and love to cater to each palate.

Once again, thank you very much for the great feedback and it will be great pleasure to meet you in person whenever you are staying with us next.

Best Wishes

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not very far from delhi airport also near to huda city centre metro railway.
rooms are big and hygienic. Amenities are excellent. Room service staff is very alert.
buffet breakfast is just wonderful. Its worth visiting again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bhuvad
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon .

We are delighted to read your review and to learn that you were pleased with your stay at the hotel. Many thanks for the excellent rating you gave us and for appreciating the hotel’s location, rooms and buffet breakfast.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel for a week on a business trip.the service was great...all the staff are very friendly and my room at the 14th floor was very comfortable. the food for breakfast and dinner was very tasty and varied but not cheap. I recommend the stay at this hotel if you are in Gurgaon.

1  Thank menilub

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon and making our day!!!!

We appreciate the feedback in regard to your perfect business trip. Your feedback in regard to the facilities, staff and services - is truly what we aspire to achieve every day. It is very important for us that our guests feel pampered and well taken care of. And we are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed a comfortable stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to flying out of Delhi, It is better than many of the more 'premium' Marriotts I have stayed at outside India. We were upgraded to a suite room with a seperate living and great views across the city. The service was first rate starting from being received at the gate and everything was just seamless. Check in checkout took a few seconds both times. Buffet breakfast was also very good. Overall highly recommended.

Room Tip: Choose on higher floors and the suite options are very good.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RBhatla
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

Trust you had an excellent stay with us.

Thank you for your valuable feedback , this is truly what we aspire to achieve every day.

It is very important for us to serve our guest , pamper them and ensure they are comfortable. We feel blessed that our guests acknowledges our efforts.

It was great to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. It is our constant endeavor to exceed every guest expectations.
Your feedback gives us the opportunity to create a new benchmark for us to serve our guests with improved services and make their experience better.

I was indeed proud to read such wonderful feedback for our services and hospitality at the hotel.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This hotel is all about its staff. Probably the best team in any Indian hotel. Always smiling, always ready to help and indeed very helpful!
The location is great (on a quiet street), breakfast awesome, food delicious and rooms extremely comfortable.
Best place to stay in Gurgaon!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Gurugram Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for your recent booking at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

Thank you for the feedback in regard to our to our staff and their services – this is truly what we aspire to achieve every day. It is very important for us that our guests feel pampered and well taken care of by making them comfortable by service their needs. We are happy to acknowledge that you enjoyed a comfortable training session at the hotel. It is our constant endeavor to exceed every guest expectations ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services.

I was indeed proud to read such wonderful feedback for our services, hospitality, food, room and overall outlook of the hotel. Thank You once again for acknowledging my team.