“Stayed there for a week” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Gurugram Downtown

Courtyard Gurugram Downtown
Ranked #21 of 227 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
“Stayed there for a week”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Hotel is excellent, big and spoiling rooms, good launch (although evening happy hour ends too early with Gurgaon traffic). Good GYM, lovely hospitality from all staff members and excellent breakfast. My only weak pints will be the bad exchange rates and the prices for food

• 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Raz C
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon!

I am glad to read your positive feedback about the hotel. I am delighted to know our team here was able to make your stay special and took care of all your needs. Your appreciation of our courteous staff, breakfast buffet and food, fitness center and our spacious rooms is encouraging. We have noted your feedback regarding the exchange rates and we assure you that the exchange rates are as per the rates received by the bank each day.

It is truly a pleasure to receive feedback such as yours and all of us at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kanika Hasrat

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed for 6 weeks on a business trip during the month of June and July and it was truly a unforgettable experience.

This hotel is all about its staff. Staff treats everyone with care, concern and professionalism - super friendly and attentive. Always smiling, always ready to help and indeed very helpful!

I would like to specially mention Sarthak from F&B, Rahul from Housekeeping and Shailendra from Executive Lounge. They are the real gems who go out of their way to make your stay a really memorable one.

The location is great (on a quiet street), breakfast awesome, food delicious and rooms extremely comfortable. Best place to stay in Gurgaon! The rooms are spacious and well-appointed, and always meticulously clean.

The executive lounge on the 15th floor is nice and I enjoyed happy hours with drinks and snacks!

The only thing that could have been better was the cable service. Very limited number of channels and reception was not good either. It was the only sore point during the stay.

All in all a very pleasant stay and highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 14th and 15th floor have wooden flooring and have a fantastic view
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Dipankar2014
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are delighted to know you had a comfortable stay and were pleased with the service and facilities offered. Thank you for your appreciative comments for our Hotel’s location, Food & Beverage, housekeeping and other services. It is our constant endeavor to offer our discerning travelers indigenous, luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service.

At Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon we strive to provide the best luxury experience to all our guests and we are delighted to know you enjoyed your time here. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Gurgaon.

Delhi, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I had a nice experience with my first visit to this hotel used their pool & gym. I must say it is very clean & we'll maintained, the gym manager Mr Rahul instructed very nice exercises & Manager Mr Venus are very humble to take care of guests, I took membership at my first visit to the courtyard Marriott & will be updating more on my nice experience soon

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 Thank GKStar2014
Dear Guest,

It is our constant endeavor to make each of our guests feel at home and not just “looked after”. Your compliments are truly appreciated and we would like to thank you for your recognition and encouragement which will greatly motivate each one of us to do better in the future. Thank You for your kind words of appreciation for Rahul and Venus who are exceptionally delighted to see their names on such a noteworthy portal.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to host you again at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

After a long and hectic work schedule for over a fortnight, I decided to relax with my spouse this weekend with a buffet dinner. Our mutually chosen venue was Courtyard Marriot Gurgaon. It was a nice pleasant evening , as the food, drinks, ambience was great…..but the highlight of the evening for us turned out to be the extreme hospitable service rendered to us by two exuberant Maitre De`s - Paras Gulati & Rohit Kumar. Who went all out to make our evening exceptionally comfortable and enjoyable,

Chef - Hitesh is a person who believes in personalizing recipes to any individual guest`s palate . The way I saw them these 3 guys, with their zeal and readiness to put in that extra bit, can surely be an Asset to any Hospitality Industry.

I look forward to another such evening, mainly because of above mentioned Servers.

Sanjeev Dev Malik
Asian News Channel

Room Tip: a must try out place
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank COSMICSOUL
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your weekend experience at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.

Thank you for this great review and appreciation for my team. Paras, Rohit and my team of chefs are indeed fantastic representatives of our hotel. It is our constant endeavor to make each of our guests feel at home and not just “looked after”. Your compliments are truly appreciated and we would like to thank you for your recognition and encouragement which will greatly motivate each one of us to do better in the future. Each of our associates together help us achieve such great results, so it is an honor to work alongside them.

Join us on Facebook for regular updates about the hotel’s special and offers. We certainly look forward to providing many more outstanding experiences for you in the future!

Kent, UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights here recently. Last time I was in this area was 10 years ago and it was all fields !

Room was top quality, air conditioning silent and perfectly fitted out. The breakfast was excellent and the scrambled eggs to die for. I left my glasses case in the restaurant and it was back with me before I even noticed.

This is a keenly priced hotel that lacks a decent bar, the one they have seems small and temporary. But that's a small point.

Enjoy.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank OccassionalTravels
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and I am thrilled to learn of your positive experience with us at the hotel.

We are grateful for you appreciative comments about our Hotel, the rooms, food and above all service. We are committed to providing you with the best services at all times and your appreciative feedback is truly what we aspire to achieve every day.

We look forward to providing many more outstanding experiences for you in the future!

Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I am Anil Kumar Kalicharan, work in sales and travel extensively around the world.

I have stayed with numerous brands and I can definitely vouch that the Courtyard Marriott Gurgaon stands amongst the best in terms of its service commitment, Maniacal guest focus/orientation and just seems like these nice folks at Gurgaon know how to take care of their guest.

I wanted to also specifically mention how they did simple and small things (beyond the call of their job definitions) but which created such a huge difference in how I perceived and compared the superior service provided by them.

a) My parents visited me, hotel staff, understood (without me telling them) well in advance that it was critical for me for my parents to have an amazing experience in their stay, the staff arranged for a personal welcome for them with flowers etc and ensured they receive excellent service for the duration of their stay

b) I wanted to drink Thumsup (sounds so lame), but I was getting nostalgic (my college days), property only keeps Coke and Pepsi, I forgot about it. But the next day while I was having breakfast I received complementary bottles of Thumsup. I learned later that one of the employee bought it from his own pocket. Amazing insn't it?

and good news is there are numerous such instances, which comes to my mind happened in my and my parents four days stay. From the floor service to food (which by the way was amazing too, I added ten pounds :-)), front desk, each and every function worked as a unit to make sure I get personalized service and amazing service.

Finally any thank you is incomplete without names, each and every one is committed to provide exceptional service, at the same time few names come to the front...
Nishant Chauhan, Navandeep, Rahul Pratap, Mr Negi (Chief Chef), Sandeep Kishore, Sarthak Mathur etal.

I always believe such behavior is introduced/ inducted from top down, so congratulations to Kanika Hasrat (GM) for creating such a great team.

Just as an avid traveler wanted for nice folks from Courtyard Gurgaon and extended Marriott international to know that that you guys and gals are the best. Keep it up.

So thank you so much for reading my note. Appreciate it. Anil Kumar Kalicharan

Room Tip: Call hotel and tell them your expectations and any special need, they will ensure to their abilities...
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Anildhyani
Dear Guest,

Thank You for sharing your review on Trip Advisor for your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.
Thank you for the delightful and detailed review – it definitely made our day!!!!

We appreciate the valuable time you took to share your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank You for your appreciative comments and recognition for my team especially, Nishant, Navdeep, Rahul, Chef Negi, Sandeep and Sarthak Mathur. They are excited to see their names on the website and couldn’t be more thankful.

Thank you for your social acknowledgement of our standards. It is our
constant endeavor to exceed every guest expectations ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are grateful for the same.

We hope to see you soon at the hotel again soon.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Everyone is so nice and friendly in this hotel. I have been taying here for about 70 nights. The staff here, especially Rohit, Ajay, Sandeep, Satendar, Shartak, Alan, Laximi,... I cannot write all names but they are so nice. They remember my favorate foods, so whenever I come to the resurant, my favorite tea, foods are coming. In addition to that, they keep me so happy like giving me some muffins for tea time later, extra Mango for the day. I am so satisfied and recommend this hotel. I will recommend everyone. Have a great stay here in this hotel.

Rooms
1 Thank Madam_MMM
KanikaHasrat, General Manager at Courtyard Gurugram Downtown, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate the valuable time you took to share your feedback and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for appreciating our hotel’s facilities and services offered- this is indeed a great motivator to each of us. We strive to provide our guests with amenities and services that exceed their expectations and we thank you for recognizing it.

Thank You for your appreciative comments and recognition for my team especially, Rohit, Ajay, Sandeep, Satendar, Sarthak, Arenbenla and Laxmi. They are seeing their names on the website and couldn’t be more thankful.

We are grateful to you for your acknowledgement of the same and referring us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon