Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29
Ranked #28 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 29 April 2013

One of the reasons why I love staying at the Carlsson group hotels is the International quality of services offered. Aside from a few incidences at a few Carlsson hotels else where, my experiences with this group of hotels has been a great one, be it Radisson, Park Inn, or Park Plaza. This truly is a hotel embody that virtue of service in the hospitality industry. The rooms were spacious and clean. The food, especially the breakfast was okay. The attentiveness of the staff is something to write home about. The arrangements made for the guest is impeccable. The airport drops were spot on time. I loved that! I stayed here twice and was mighty pleased with the services. Awesome.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Sumit S, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback. Your generous indication of our performance will be a source of inspiration to our staff and this encourages us to achieve even higher standards of service.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I happen to be a regular business traveller to this hotel and have had no complaints with the room and the staff. This review is specfically pertaining to the gymnasium at the hotel. It appeared to me that the gym was provisioned more to comply with the star rating rather than keeping the user in mind. The gym is less than 100 sq ft room on the terrace and next to the pool. First problem for me was the height, I am 6 ft tall and my fingers almost dig into the roof during overhead exercises. The tread mills, cross trainer, flat bench occupy most of the space. Not more than 1 person can really be working on the equipment because they had crash into each other.

Room Tip: Avoid the gymnasium, use the pool instead for a work out.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

I thank you for sparing your valuable time to evaluate our product and services. I am happy to learn from your feedback. I have taken note of your comments on our gymnasium and have conveyed to our management to make possible amendments.

My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Was in this hotel for a week in mid April. Decent hotel which caters to the basic needs of a business traveller. Rooms are big and has all that is required. The swimming pool on the top floor along with the Gym is good. The best is of course the Indian Food. Buffet is normal, but order from the menu is a good option, though priced at a higher side.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you for taking out time to evaluate our product and services. I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. At Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.

I would like to let you know that while devising the food pricing we have very carefully studied the competition hotels and done a fair pricing.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 24 April 2013

I stayed in this hotel a couple of times during my business trip to Gurgaon. Located just outside of the crowded area of gurgaon. Rooms are very nice. Buffet breakfast was good but could have had more variety in the menu. Tariff seemed to be little higher than the service you get.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you for taking out time to evaluate our product and services , I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. At Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.

I would like to let you know that while devising the room pricing we have very carefully studied the competition hotels and done a fair pricing.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I really enjoyed being here. The King room was very nicely appointed with a good selection on the telly. The shower was tastefully done. The room service was good and I appreciated them bringing by an additional heater as it was bit chilly.

The breakfast was a large assortment and the service was outstanding. The service desk gentleman even reminded me about my smartphone as I was about to walk away leaving it behind.

Good rest, good honest service, what else can you ask for?

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 April 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with good interior but the service is not as good as interior ... Honestly speaking I was expecting much more than what I experience on my stay in September.
Staff was not that friendly as I found in other 4 star properties , I was wait long for check inn even I was booked my room before .
Room was nice and comfortable and food was good as well .
I want to stay again but don't want to stay at reception for that long !!

• Stayed: September 2012

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We have taken careful note of your comments and the same has been shared with my team.

I can assure you that your experience was certainly not reflective of our usual standards of service and I sincerely regret the inconvenience. It was most kind of you to have brought the matter to our attention.

I would be glad to know if we can get an another chance to showcase our product/services and assure you that we will live up to our usual high standards. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon once again.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

The hotel is excellent in every way except for the restaurant.

The staff are professional and helpful, rooms are beautifully designed with a huge plasma TV and fast WiFi connection.

The only downside was the food at the restaurant. I arrived at the hotel after a flight from Chennai and ate nothing during the flight nor for some hours before the flight except for bananas. I opted for the buffet dinner (reasonably priced at 920INR inclusive of taxes = 13 EUROS) . The buffet had many vegetarian options. The first red light was the dessert section. This section had cakes and puddings in fluorescent green and pink colors (the type of artificial colors long since banned in the EU). Gulab jamun was also swimming in thick syrup and silver paper coating was the second red light. I asked for filtered water and the waiter revealed to me the water is in fact tap water that is purified (not purified bottled water). I guess its three red lights and Delhi-belly sets in which is exactly what I experienced. Breakfast was also of the same 'caliber'.

I will definitely return to this hotel on my next trip to Delhi (it is also close to Indira Gandhi International airport) but I won't risk eating at their restaurant again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you very much for your feedback, I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product . Although, It is quite sad to hear this that you had an unpleasant food experience at our restaurant. However, on the basis of your feedback will certainly take the necessary steps to make amends on your previous experience.