“One of the Best Business Hotel ”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29
Ranked #24 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Greater London, United Kingdom
“One of the Best Business Hotel ”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

It's a very well made, comfortable and excellent business hotel in Gurgaon. The location is ideal if you are working in Guragon, the rooms are very spacious, clean and well maintained, food, roof top pool, and service is excellent. It's one of the best business hotels in Gurgaon.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
GMCISIN, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!

It makes us at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon proud to receive such a generous review that you have been so kind to share on a forum as respectable as TripAdvisor. We are glad that you have liked our premium comforts, our convenient location, our spacious and beautifully maintained rooms, our delicious food, our fabulous rooftop pool and our impeccable service.

It is great to receive such compliments from our guests as it brings in a lot of encouragement to work harder to achieve the ever lucrative goal of excellence.

We extend a warm invite to you to return soon to the hotel and spend another memorable holiday with us!

Warm Regards,
Anirban Sarkar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed 16 April 2014

stayed here for the first time and quite liked the place. being a prestige club member, the staff handled our query with utmost importance. we were able to get room upgrade to the higher category which is the size of a suite it seemed! the breakfast served was quite delicious too.

for someone who has work in gurgaon, this is a decent place to stay for a decent value. it is situated in a complex which has about 5 more hotels. good connectivity and peaceful surroundings.

a word of caution, if you are booking a cab to travel, make sure you keep ample time at hand. cabbies aren't really fond of coming to this area it seemed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Sumit S, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Namaskar!! and Greetings to you from The Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Gurgaon- Sector 29.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel and thank you for sharing your generous feedback through TripAdvisor. We are glad to know that you have liked our Spacious Premium Room comfort and our delicious buffet breakfast.

Your comments are certainly going to be very encouraging for the team at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Gurgaon- Sector 29.

We eagerly await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I had stayed here once last year. That was a hectic day and I did not remember much from that stay. Recently, I had the opportunity to stay here twice within same week. The front office welcome was nice and check in was a breeze. Took less than two minutes. The rooms are spacious, beds comfortable, bathrooms standard for this category of hotels. Room service menu is decent and gives lots of options . The choices are not overpriced. In the second stay, I opted for buffet dinner. The spread is okay but is value for money for the price.

The complementary breakfast has limited choices and service is a bit on the slow side. Overall, I would rate it as a good choice for a business trip to Gurgaon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Sumit S, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon and we thank you for sharing your experiences through TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for marking us excellent on all counts except varieties in buffet breakfast spread which will be certainly amended. We, at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson strive to take our services to the next level. Your feedback motivates us in achieving impeccable standards that make us the best in business.

May I request you to share your feedback with us through a Medallia online survey link which has been sent to your e-mail id on 25th Mar'14.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I'd like to say its a decent budget business hotel, but that's the thing it is Average at best. Poor internet speeds, sub par breakfast spread and unimpressive service is balanced only by its proximity to the HUDA City Metro Station & the locales thereof. On the plus side the rooms are quite roomy (not suites though mind you - in terms of amenities). Essentially while I did not have the most convenient or comfortable stay, I would still recommend it to those on a budget, looking for a place to crash at the end of the day and in a reasonably central location. I would'nt pay for the buffet breakfast unless it came complimentary (even then, maybe not!). Suggestion: This probably goes for most parts of Gurgaon....but more so for stretches of poorly lit roads that this hotel is situated on - it isnt a smart idea to venture out on foot after dark. That said I did not face any security concerns within hotel premises.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator, its a very cramped passage ad is bound to get noisy closer upto the elevator...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Sumit S, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, responded to this review, 12 February 2014

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed and shared your recent stay feedback with my team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

I am pleased to know that you will give us another chance to showcase our product/services and assure you that we will live up to our usual high standards. We look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Overall a good experience with apt ambience and amenities for business traveller on a short assignment. Need to improve on their service quality especially at the Restaurant, which should be quick response to guest requests and ensuring that the buffet spread has sufficient quantity.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for marking us excellent on all counts except room service, I have addressed and shared your feedback with my team, and I assure you that we will work diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Chandigarh
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The room was very spacious and very near to central business district. The bed was great, very comfortable. The staff was very supportive.
I asked for late checkout and they were quite gracious and extended me til 2pm at no extra charge.

Breakfast buffet was good and varied. Lots of choices of Indian and Western dishes.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank KuldeepChandigarh

Greetings from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for sharing your generous feedback through TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate your positive comments about the hotel stay and our rooms. Your comments are certainly going to be very encouraging for the team at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

If you are on a business trip then the location of this hotel is good. In case you do not want to eat in the hotel (which may be a good idea) there is the Sector 29 market which is about a 7 minute walk from the hotel. Here you will find a number of eating options. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from the metro station.

Coming back to the hotel, it's an okay business hotel.

The service in the hotel is quite bad. At breakfast, I ordered fried eggs. Once the eggs were served, I noticed there were no salt and pepper dispensers on the table. I had to ask for it twice before I got them. Apparently there is only one set for the restaurant. The salt dispenser was empty. When I pointed that out, the waiter disappeared for 10 minutes. By the time he came back, I was half way through my breakfast.

I ordered dinner from a nearby restaurant. They were not allowed to enter the hotel. I had to go out of the room, out of the hotel to get my delivery. To eat my dinner, I asked for aplates and a spoon. I had to call thrice and wait for 30 minutes before the plate and spoon was delivered.

On asking them to clear the plate, after three phone calls and waiting for over 40 minutes, I gave up!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ArindamRoyC
Sumit S, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector 29, responded to this review, 14 January 2014