Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurugram Sector 29
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$236
US$199
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$176
US$169
Hotels.com
US$87
Hyatt.com
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$100
US$95
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$175
US$167
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$95
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$245
US$137
TripAdvisor
US$91
TripAdvisor
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$406
US$366
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness hotelkingdom of dreamsmetro stationhuda cityrecommend this hotelsmall gymrooftop poolrooms are spaciousroom servicecentral locationbusiness tripeasy accesscourteous staffbreakfast spreadleisure valleycomfortable stay
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I travel to Delhi and Gurgaon every month from Bangalore and stayed across 3 hotels in Gurgaon during my last 3 trips. Based on my experience, I would say its the best business hotel to stay in Gurgaon. Let it be location, rooms, room service, food everything was very good. Also considering the facilities they provide, there service and the amount they charge, I would love to stay in this hotel again and again.

I have stayed to two more properties in Gurgaon which are quite famous on web but they stand no where even close to this hotel. Rooms are nice, spacious, well decorated. Though I don't rely on hotel's internet connectivity but they provide super fast internet. I still remember I have ordered for a room service at 1045pm in night but still i got very tasty food. I had to run for Noida when I came to hotel for check in (in hush hush mode). Hotel staff had kept my stuff in locker room and when I came back in evening, my room was ready with my stuff there. Really appreciate there behavior. If you are foodie then this is the place to stay. Very near to hotel are couple of restaurants like Pind Baluchi / Haldiram and many more.

I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family members.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
GMCISIN, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurugram Sector 29, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greeting from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!

We at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking some of your precious time out to shower such generous compliments upon us and for sharing it on TripAdvisor. We are flattered to know of the delight our prime and convenient location, our spacious and elegantly done up rooms, our efficient room service, our delicious culinary wonders, the international standards of our facilities and amenities, our value added amenities like the internet, our smooth and satisfactory operation and execution of our guests’ requests and our proximity to some great eateries brought to you.

The compliments that you have so generously showered upon us goes on to motivate us to take even greater efforts to work harder to achieve even higher levels of our guests’ satisfaction.

With open arms we await your return to the hotel, so that we can avail this opportunity to give you another memorable trip!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed here in May 2014. One expects fast check-in, decent breakfast and nice clean rooms from a good business hotel. Country Inn & Suites by Carlson is all this and much more. Had a very comfortable stay here. The breakfast spread was good and fresh. Must say the staff is extremely courteous and efficient. All in all would recommend it for all

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greeting from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!

Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon thanks you for the generous admiration expressed through your review shared by you on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you liked our quick and smooth operation and service, our delicious and freshly prepared breakfast, our spacious and well maintained rooms and our courteous and efficient staff.

It is such compliments that go a long way to encourage and motivate us to work harder to achieve the highest level of guests’ satisfaction.

It would be great to see you return soon and have many more memorable experiences with us. We strive to make our guests’ experiences cherishable!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Pros
Spacious Rooms
Cleanliness (not a touch of dust, which was great)
Excellent Food

Cons
Extreme lack of maintenance of in-room equipment
Rooms are a bit sound transparent (which felt very inconvenient)

Had a stay in first week of July 2014. Went there as a couple. I chose this Country Inn property because of its good reviews on TripAdvisor.
The first impression on entering the room was great. The rooms were spacious and amenities were very good, relative to other hotels at the same price range.
But the thing that gave me this first creeps was that this room (No. 411) was kind of a joint room previously i guess. There was a door in the wall which could be opened, but when you open it, there was a permanent wooden wall. But it was still a bit creepy, also because you could easily hear the voices in the next room. This was inconvenient.
The second thing was the problem I faced with the bathroom (not once, but thrice). When i used the bathroom flush, the water wouldn't stop. It kept on flowing in the pot. The hotel staff came and fixed it. But later in the evening it started happening again. This time I raised it as a concern and asked to change my room.
At first they said that they will shift me to room 410 in 5 min. But when I called 5 min later, they told me that all the rooms are full because of last minute check-in. I still don't believe this. I can't imagine this level of co-incidence. How can all the rooms get filled up right away when you told me 5 min before that you would be giving me another room? Even the lower, the mid-level and suites? everything?
Anyways, a staff member came up the second time and the problem got fixed. But then later after MIDNIGHT, the problem started happening again. I told them again.
They were ready to send someone up there to fix the problem, but i wasn't willing to allow someone this late in the night. I went to the bathroom and kept on pressing the flush again & again & again (feeling furious) and the flush started working; And I figured out that was the fix that they did. They didn't actually fixed it. They just did a workaround (which I didn't notice when the staff came up to fix it previously).
Apart from this problem, another one was the TV set. The speakers of the television were totally gone. I tried raising the volume of the TV, and the speakers started making that irritating sound, even though the volume was moderate. Also, seeing the hotel class, the channels were very very limited. I couldn't find a single sports channel. The movies channels were also extremely limited.

The best part was the food. Both dinner and breakfast was totally worth it and I was extremely impressed by the hospitality of the whole kitchen staff. Didn't find even a single dish that didn't taste good. So full marks for this.

Because of the inconvenience I faced, they also provided me a with a 25% discount coupon for my next visit, which was courteous from their part. But I would still want the hotel personnel to apply corrective measures in maintenance as that would surely make it ahead of the hotels in this category.

Room Tip: Don't go for the corner rooms. Also, ask them specifically if the room being offered was previously a joint room (as a part of the suite). This way you could avoid sound transparency.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rahulsingh_321
Sumit S, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurugram Sector 29, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Namaskar!! and Greetings to you from The Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Gurgaon-Sector 29.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. We have viewed your feedback with concern and apologize you for the reported inconvenience. Your feedback on issue of maintenance of in-room equipment has been shared with our team for correction and assuring you that we will work diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

It is deeply concerning that your bathroom experience at our hotel was an unpleasant one. It is feedback such a yours which helps to further meet and exceeds the expectations of our guests and we greatly appreciate it. We are committed to ensuring that your next visit will be a memorable one, please present your 25% discount voucher to avail off on our best available room rates whenever your travel brings you back to the area.

I would be pleased to know that you will give us another chance to showcase our product/services and assure you that we will live up to our usual high standards. We look forward to welcoming you back to Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Gurgaon-Sector 29

Warm Regards
Sumit Sehgal

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This was my second experience at Country Inn. The first time however was at the other property at sector 12. I must admit that although the room was more comfortable here, my experience at sector 12 was better. The pool here was non functional and the restaurant was not up to the mark.
I'm most respects I would rather stay at sector 12 even though the location is not that great.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
GMCISIN, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurugram Sector 29, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

Thank you for a critical acknowledgement of the good and bad aspects of your stay at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon. We are happy that you have enjoyed the comforts of your stay in our luxurious rooms.

It is great to know that you have experienced and have appreciated our other property too. We would delightfully take the positive aspects from them and bring up the level of our property to a similar standing.

We would like to invite you back to the hotel soon and not keep this visit of yours as a lasting impression of our services. We hope that your next visit would be more memorable and comfortable.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This was 2nd visit 1st visit was not too good was ok but this was awesome in all aspects : - Positives :- Warm Welcome , Express Checkin , Premium Room booked by me was very spacious , Comfortable beds , Spacious Washroom , Food and services for IRD was superb , Housekeeping services were good, The front office team is too good specially dm Pervez , Buffet breakfast is good , Express checkout , I highly recommend this hotel to business and leisure travellers , Mr Anirban Sarkar GM is very helpful and a thorough professional who has very high levels of hospitality himself and inculcated to his team as well , Keep it up !!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
GMCISIN, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Gurugram Sector 29, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Namaskar, Greetings from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon!!!

We thank you for the appreciation you have shown for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sector-29, Gurgaon through the immensely positive review on TripAdvisor. Our warm welcome, our efficient check in service, our spacious and comfortable rooms, our delicious food, our impeccable service, our excellent housekeeping service and our big spread of buffet at breakfast are some of the features that all our patrons have been enjoying greatly. We are humbled by your appreciation of the same.

I have conveyed your compliments to Pervez and he is delighted by the same. We are encouraged by your compliments and are motivated to work harder to achieve the ultimate goal of excellence.