Cinnamon Stays
US$196
US$190
Trident Hotels
  • Pool
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$252
US$152
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Radisson Gurugram, Udyog Vihar(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$100
US$84
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$80
US$68
Great 4.5/5
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$349
US$316
LuxuryCollection
Great 4.5/5
Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$78
US$63
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$101
US$76
Great 4.5/5
The Fern Residency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$78
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
AapnoGhar Resort(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$42
US$38
  • Restaurant
Galaxy Hotel & Spa(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$60
HotelsClick
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsshilpi and manishhome stayhome away from homegated communitycare takerbusiness triptaking careshort stayspecial mentionhostshomestayneocomforthospitalityconceptofficesector
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Cinnamon makes me feel at home. I make it a point stay here as I like the way this place is maintained. On luckier days i get to have breakfast with Manish who is managing this as his passion. The paintings across the floors & the rooms add to the character of this place.

Room Tip: The top floor room is the best in the monsoons, but if you have an early morning flight you might just want to be on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank maddyisms
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a woman in my 70s. I was in Gurgaon for a medical check up and stayed at Cinnamon Stays. I had to visit doctors repeatedly over several days. The people at Cinnamon Stays made all these visits so much more comfortable than they would have been. The lady who runs the homestay would get the cab called for me on so many occasions. One time, they offered me their own car! I know that my son wouldn't have let me live anywhere else. He knew about this place beforehand and when he could not accompany me, he decided to book me a room here. I would stay at Cinnamon again for my next appointment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am from India settled in the US. I was travelling from PA on business and stayed for 14 days at Cinnamon Stays this summer. This is really a very convenient place to stay long-term. The homestay is very well-managed. The staff are courteous and helpful without being interfering. No Indian hospitality (which is the best part here) getting in the way of your privacy. My days passed in a breeze simply because the hosts made a number of accommodations like my late night returns from work. The owners make their system work around your schedule. They accommodated my special dietary needs. I have never seen a hospitality place so custom made to your purposes. The leisurely walks around the hotel were a bonus. All in all, a great place for business travelers, and budget friendly compared to other branded hotels.

Room Tip: All rooms are very arty; choose one to suit your taste. You can't go wrong though..
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I visited this place with my mom for USMLE exam. Cinnamon stays was wonderfully convenient to the prometric centre. Also, Its just half an hour drive from the railway station. The campus is safe and peaceful. The house is most elegant and food, tea and coffee facilities very generous. Our hosts and their staff were discreet, solicitous and very helpful. We had a small double room with an attached bathroom. Everything was clean, tasteful, and well-functioning. It was unique homely experience and we'd love to go back there again some time. Thanks again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My first at a Home stay - almost felt like i was at home in Bangalore. A lovely experience, made more comforting with the presence of Maaji and Ash at all times. Particularly enjoyed the casual, unhurried pace of mealtime bonhomie...a spl cheers to kashi and rest of the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business