“decent food at decent price”
Review of Asia Seven

Asia Seven
Ranked #320 of 2,893 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Australian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

went with friends and kids. it is a nice place with good food. The buffet was very nice ,lots of non veg food. they serve dimsums on the table. the manager was very sweet and helpful.it was a nice experience

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I am writing about this restaurant very late. I am a very frequent visitor to this restaurant. The best part about his restaurant is the best dishes are served from 7 asian countries. I always enjoy the buffet. Starting from the cold salad to chicken dumplings to chilli chicken to lemon fish to chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream, there is nothing you can say about this place is bad. My ratining is 10/10. The restaurant manager Mr Nitin is a wonderful host.

1  Thank rajivgupta69
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This place had some real good sea food and good soups... Loves the Dimsums... Good Service... Staff was helpful and warm... Overall a good dining experience.. Would love to go again...

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Asia seven is one of the Chinese restaurants in ambience mall the food served is decent but the utensils are not clean they take time to get your order the staff is not that refined will give it 2.5 out of 5

1  Thank Rj0099
Reviewed 9 February 2014

So I had bought a bento box coupon from Groupon for trying this place.
I fancied having a nice Japanese kinda meal by buying this bento box meal coupon.

The shock came in the form of the meal that is being sold at Asia 7 in the name of bento box.

Either I don't know what a bento box means or chefs at Asia 7 don't know what a traditional bento means and probably think people in India are stupid enough to buy anything that is sold in the name of a bento box,
I don't know who gives Chinese food in name of bento box?
To my utter surprise- Noodles, chicken in black bean sauce and another fish item done in chinese gravy/sauce. Is that what a bento means?
Per wiki-A traditional bento holds rice, fish or meat, with pickled or cooked vegetables

I did a takeaway expecting some steamed rice, bit of sushi/sashimi, pickled veggies etc but
when I reached home and checked my box I was shocked to find Chinese food being sold in name of a Japanese meal.
Also, in the coupon it was no where mentioned it is a dine only offer so I had asked for a takeaway which the folks at Asia 7 agreed to do for me but for this takeaway I was charged service charge, to which they replied since we don't takeaway we will have to charge this I mean for the sake of like 100rs you will go charge service tax when no actual service has been provided.

I have nothing good to say for this place which is absolutely misleading, I have had the opportunity to try some good authentic box when traveling overseas so this experience of "CHINESE" bento box has been a shocker.
Very very bad experience with Asia 7, not recommended at all.