“Felt like a king!!”

Leisure Inn West Gurgaon
Ranked #42 of 263 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Excellent Hotel. Small rooms but extremely comfortable. Its one of the best hotel for people who are on business purpose. Excellent staff. Extremely co-operative and friendly. Especially Mr. Rawat. He attended to our complains towards lack of Variety of food for Dinner. Next day, 3 new items were made available just on our request. Never seen such a fast response to complains. The only thing is that there is some problem with the Ac in rooms on sixth floor. AC suddenly starts making sounds. We were shifted from 2nd floor to sixth floor then that sound affected our sleep very badly. Otherwise its a Value for money Hotel!!

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on 6th floor. It will badly affect your sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I apologies for the inconvenience you had with the air-conditioning of the room. The same has been rectified.

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Kshitij Deopujari

Reviewed 18 March 2014

this is one of the best hotel in gurgaon. food quality exellent staff is very coprative specially

mr. anil & mr panday ji. these two gyes are really professinol in there job. this is very clean hotel

but littel bit parking problem but overall its exellent

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest

We are pleased to note that you had a fantastic stay with us.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and appreciation

We have passed on your compliments all the team members, they felt greatly motivated by your positive comments. It is always our endeavour to ensure that everyone of our guests who visit us enjoy a memorable stay with us.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel over 2 months, even though I stayed here for a pretty longtime I never felt bored because of hospitality management from this hotel. I made the booking through phone and confirmed by e-mail, but no hassles, on my arrival, the room was provided to me within 5 - 10 min. Location of hotel is excellent as all the industries are near by and one can easily avoid the heavy traffic of Gurgaon.The room was good though no window. I asked to change my room to another room with window. My request was immediately accepted. Hotel rooms are good, very clean with an additional on call cleaning. Nice toiletries, laundry facility, wi-fi internet connectivity and a good LCD. No major issues at all. My favorites in the hotel were the food and the recreational activities. Service is very good and effective. Hotel employees are friendly and very helpful here I would like to mention about a gentleman name Mr. Anil Singh. Food was good, within a week I could taste more or less everything they had. Breakfast had lot of choices. Fresh cut fruits as well as whole fruits. I am veggie so can't write much on non veg. Dinners were equally good. They have an open area covered by a big tree and open kitchen which give freshness to the dinnening area. Enough number of service boys to take order and promptly came back. By all means, if I get a chance to be in Gurgaon, I will again come here.
Ms. SB

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay and thank you for appreciating the overall services of the Hotel.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Leisure Inn West Gurgaon soon and stay with us again on your next visit.

Warm Regards
Rajesh Sudan

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Normally I don't write reviews but couldn't stop this time. Was on office tour to Gurgaon for one full week so I had a reasonably good idea. Rooms are good, very clean with an additional evening turndown cleaning which most of the hotels in 3 to 4 star have conveniently forgotten. A good bath robe, very nice soaps, and a good LCD. No major issues at all. One thing they can add is to put some flowers in the room. The room then gets more personal.

My favourite part is always the food and the service as this defines a hotel. Service is very good and effective right from bell boy to room service. Sometime the key puncher at reception may hold you for a minute or so but their apology make way for everything.

Food is too too good. With a week I could taste more or less everything they had. Breakfast had lot of choices. Fresh cut fruits as well as whole fruits. They can lower down the coldness of cut friends but there were 3-4 types of cut fruits. Then there were cakes, doughnuts, danish pastries etc. All in all, a good selection. Then were paranthas, pooris, oats, dosas, idlis, omlettes, chicken etc. I am veggie so can't write much on non veg. Then there were juices, various type of cereals etc. I have stayed in Bangalore etc in similar price range but this was a far far better buffet breakfast.

Dinners were equally good. One day I had lunch as well and was served pasta. Helping was at least 1.5 times of what you normally get. Dinner had all good stuff starting from two types of curds, soup, papads etc etc. There was Indian, continental as well as Chinese. Surprising was 4-5 different types of salads along with various condiments. Indian breads were aplenty.

They have an open area covered by a big tree and huge LCD. Having my dinner there followed by a Masala tea actually was a blissful feeling. Btw, they always had one Indian dessert and one continental dessert that made the dinner complete. Enough number of service boys to take order and promptly came back.

By all means, If I get a chance to be in Gurgaon, I will be back here. I can be picky at times but I couldn't find any glaring flaw, that too for the price I was paying

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IndianSoloTraveller

Warm Regards
Rajesh Sudan

Reviewed 8 March 2014

As soon as we reached the hotel warm reception with the welcome drink was provided. The check in took some time since I made the booking through some online portal. But no hassles, the room was provided to us within 5 - 10 min. The room is good though little cramped. No space to walk around but has got all amenities like TV, mini bar, writing table and a super awesome bed. The bathroom is good. We stayed there for two days and enjoyed the stay entirely. The room service is good and the food inside the hotel is expensive. The taste of the food is really good sometimes you will feel its worth the money. The breakfast which is included as a part along with the room shouldn't be missed. The only negative point was they have centralized AC so the temperature setting inside the room was not working properly. Also if the AC was switched off there was some bad odour. We had to call the reception to get some room freshner for that.

Pros:
1. Service
2. Bed/Sleep Quality
3. Hotel/room interiors
4. Room service
5. Cleanliness

Cons:
1. Cramped room
2. Room AC linked with centralized AC. so problematic
3. Cost of the food inside the hotel

Room Tip: Get some room in 6th floor near the sky pool
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raak_Rajan

Kshitij Deopujari

Reviewed 6 March 2014

We entered this hotel around 1500hrs and were well recieved and welcomed by a cheerfull bell boy Mr. Vijay kumar. The person at the reception was a bit engaged with other guests and check in took time 5-10 mins. We were escorted to our room by vijay and proper orientation about the hotel was provided effieciently. Room was nice and spacious.
Diaster were the bed bugs in our room which troubled us a lot and was unexpected in such a nice hotel. We made up our minds to check out from this hotel as my partner suffered from a lot of skin irritation.
Then a gentleman by the name of anil came to meet us and apologised. It took minutes for him to give us a nice room and arranged medicines as well. We were shifted to a new room which was quite nice.i really appreciate him for his involvement and interest and that was the only reason we stayed back.
And one more surprise when we came back from outside a fruit basket and cookies were placed in our room as a service revovery.
I really thank mr anil, mr vijay and receptionist sunil for making this difference.
We are not sure whether we will come back or not because of such an experience bed bugs big disaster however we still recommend thia hotel because of true proffessionalism displayed. All the very best to mr anil and vijay.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank deepika_kukreja
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear Guest,

At the onset let me thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service. Members of my staff take their respective roles very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.
I would like to personally apologize for the unfortunate incidence that you experienced during your stay with us. Our earnest endeavour is to provide the best possible experience to all our guests.
I have investigated thoroughly into the complaints mentioned by you, in an attempt to correct and improve.
Please accept my apologies for your unpleasant experience. I have noted with concern your comments. The matter has been taken up on a priority basis action has been initiated. It is our constant endeavour to exceed your expectations and to build a long-term relationship with valuable guest like yourself. I do hope that you will be able to put this one off experience deviation behind you and give us another opportunity to serve you.

My team and I look forward to meet you in person on your next visit to the hotel. Please do give us a call, and we would be delighted to have you again with us.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 2 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Smruti K
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014