“Worth for money”

Leisure Inn West Gurgaon
Ranked #35 of 235 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
New Delhi, India
“Worth for money”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Leisure Inn (gurgaon) is a worth for money hotel. I have been there many times. Wonderful service, ambience and very helpful staff. Special thanks to "Anil Singh" at the front office. I would definitely recommend to my friends and i would be revisiting in future.

Shariq.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Kshitij Deopujari

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Polish first
Parnu, Estonia
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I am here for the second time and still very satisfied. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good Indian food. Rooms are nice and beds just great. Recommending without hesitation. Pool on the roof is also nice.

• Stayed March 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Excellent Hotel. Small rooms but extremely comfortable. Its one of the best hotel for people who are on business purpose. Excellent staff. Extremely co-operative and friendly. Especially Mr. Rawat. He attended to our complains towards lack of Variety of food for Dinner. Next day, 3 new items were made available just on our request. Never seen such a fast response to complains. The only thing is that there is some problem with the Ac in rooms on sixth floor. AC suddenly starts making sounds. We were shifted from 2nd floor to sixth floor then that sound affected our sleep very badly. Otherwise its a Value for money Hotel!!

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on 6th floor. It will badly affect your sleep.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I apologies for the inconvenience you had with the air-conditioning of the room. The same has been rectified.

Faridabad, India
Reviewed 18 March 2014

this is one of the best hotel in gurgaon. food quality exellent staff is very coprative specially

mr. anil & mr panday ji. these two gyes are really professinol in there job. this is very clean hotel

but littel bit parking problem but overall its exellent

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Guest

We are pleased to note that you had a fantastic stay with us.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and appreciation

We have passed on your compliments all the team members, they felt greatly motivated by your positive comments. It is always our endeavour to ensure that everyone of our guests who visit us enjoy a memorable stay with us.

Kind Regards
Pune, India
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel over 2 months, even though I stayed here for a pretty longtime I never felt bored because of hospitality management from this hotel. I made the booking through phone and confirmed by e-mail, but no hassles, on my arrival, the room was provided to me within 5 - 10 min. Location of hotel is excellent as all the industries are near by and one can easily avoid the heavy traffic of Gurgaon.The room was good though no window. I asked to change my room to another room with window. My request was immediately accepted. Hotel rooms are good, very clean with an additional on call cleaning. Nice toiletries, laundry facility, wi-fi internet connectivity and a good LCD. No major issues at all. My favorites in the hotel were the food and the recreational activities. Service is very good and effective. Hotel employees are friendly and very helpful here I would like to mention about a gentleman name Mr. Anil Singh. Food was good, within a week I could taste more or less everything they had. Breakfast had lot of choices. Fresh cut fruits as well as whole fruits. I am veggie so can't write much on non veg. Dinners were equally good. They have an open area covered by a big tree and open kitchen which give freshness to the dinnening area. Enough number of service boys to take order and promptly came back. By all means, if I get a chance to be in Gurgaon, I will again come here.
Ms. SB

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Rajeshsudan, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay and thank you for appreciating the overall services of the Hotel.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Leisure Inn West Gurgaon soon and stay with us again on your next visit.

Warm Regards
Rajesh Sudan
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Normally I don't write reviews but couldn't stop this time. Was on office tour to Gurgaon for one full week so I had a reasonably good idea. Rooms are good, very clean with an additional evening turndown cleaning which most of the hotels in 3 to 4 star have conveniently forgotten. A good bath robe, very nice soaps, and a good LCD. No major issues at all. One thing they can add is to put some flowers in the room. The room then gets more personal.

My favourite part is always the food and the service as this defines a hotel. Service is very good and effective right from bell boy to room service. Sometime the key puncher at reception may hold you for a minute or so but their apology make way for everything.

Food is too too good. With a week I could taste more or less everything they had. Breakfast had lot of choices. Fresh cut fruits as well as whole fruits. They can lower down the coldness of cut friends but there were 3-4 types of cut fruits. Then there were cakes, doughnuts, danish pastries etc. All in all, a good selection. Then were paranthas, pooris, oats, dosas, idlis, omlettes, chicken etc. I am veggie so can't write much on non veg. Then there were juices, various type of cereals etc. I have stayed in Bangalore etc in similar price range but this was a far far better buffet breakfast.

Dinners were equally good. One day I had lunch as well and was served pasta. Helping was at least 1.5 times of what you normally get. Dinner had all good stuff starting from two types of curds, soup, papads etc etc. There was Indian, continental as well as Chinese. Surprising was 4-5 different types of salads along with various condiments. Indian breads were aplenty.

They have an open area covered by a big tree and huge LCD. Having my dinner there followed by a Masala tea actually was a blissful feeling. Btw, they always had one Indian dessert and one continental dessert that made the dinner complete. Enough number of service boys to take order and promptly came back.

By all means, If I get a chance to be in Gurgaon, I will be back here. I can be picky at times but I couldn't find any glaring flaw, that too for the price I was paying

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank IndianSoloTraveller

Warm Regards
Rajesh Sudan
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 8 March 2014

As soon as we reached the hotel warm reception with the welcome drink was provided. The check in took some time since I made the booking through some online portal. But no hassles, the room was provided to us within 5 - 10 min. The room is good though little cramped. No space to walk around but has got all amenities like TV, mini bar, writing table and a super awesome bed. The bathroom is good. We stayed there for two days and enjoyed the stay entirely. The room service is good and the food inside the hotel is expensive. The taste of the food is really good sometimes you will feel its worth the money. The breakfast which is included as a part along with the room shouldn't be missed. The only negative point was they have centralized AC so the temperature setting inside the room was not working properly. Also if the AC was switched off there was some bad odour. We had to call the reception to get some room freshner for that.

Pros:
1. Service
2. Bed/Sleep Quality
3. Hotel/room interiors
4. Room service
5. Cleanliness

Cons:
1. Cramped room
2. Room AC linked with centralized AC. so problematic
3. Cost of the food inside the hotel

Room Tip: Get some room in 6th floor near the sky pool
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple