“Unprofessional staff, lacks knowledge and have too much attitude! They actually made the guest wash their bed sheet.”

Leisure Inn West Gurgaon
Ranked #36 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Its the perfect example of hotel with good infrastructure but a pathetic staff. It doesnt really fulfill the reason of staying in a hotel.

I visited the hotel for an overnight stay. In the 12hrs of my stay, here are my observations:

1. The food or the buffet for dinner had flies flying over the open food, despite being covered by air conditioned area. Over the top, there was not a single staff near the place who could see it or even correct it after being notified by me.

2. I really felt the hotel was on some cost cutting policy as there was abnolutely no light or switched on ac on the 5th floor corridors. I had my room on that floor.

3. The most terrible thing happened during check out. The housekeeping supervisor, Mr. Amit, found out that the bed sheets of the room i stayed in had accidentally got some stains due to the biological menstrual cycle of women. The so called housekeeping supervisor said that it cannot be washed and is of no use to the hotel. He, with the Front Office Executive (FOE), Mr. Vivek demanded Rs. 2200 for the same. The lady insisted that the stains are easily washable, to which both the gentlemen Mr. Vivek and Mr. Amit had the audacity to ask the lady to wash it herself. And she actually washed it in 2 mins and the stains were gone. I wonder how the staffing team of the property works to recruit such people in the franchise. I feel pity on the hotel chain. If i could, i would put all the wrongful words for those two guys here on tripadvisor. Highly unskilled and unprofessional staff. Neither were the two sorry for this behaviour of theirs. Pathetic and shameful.

Choose to spend your money at the right place and right people. This place is fine, but the people are not.

Take care.

Stayed July 2014
5 Thank SumitDhanuka
KshitijDeopujari, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I apologise for the inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay at the hotel, we have taken note of your feedback. The matter has been investigated; aside, let me assure you that this is not our standard of service.

We value your patronage and I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future..

Kshitij Deopujari

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is exactly a place to come and relax. With the rooms being really comfortable and the staff really polite and professional. Would visit again to experience the same pamper. Would recommend other to just go and experience it yourself.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank kenraj12
KshitijDeopujari, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on the Trip Advisor.

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Dhaka
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have stayed 4 days at this hotel. Overall stay was good. All the staffs are very good and well mannered. But few things that this hotel need to work on.

1. They have very limited number of TV channels and all are Hindi channels. people from outside India like to see some English channel as well.

2. Their internet is very inconsistent. on 1st day, I have struggled to connect to the internet then someone from their help desk come and try lots of other combination and then finally they able to connect. after that, internet was not insistently connected. but when I reported that they told that is the problem of my notebook whereas I am able to connect to everywhere in the world with my same notebook without any problem

3. on 2nd day, I talked with Front desk guy and ask him if I can order Salad after 11:30pm as this not mentioned into the round the clock manue. He talked with his restaurant in charge and Room service and they confirm that I can order any salad any time in the night. But when I called the room service at 11:10 they told they don't have salad and they can't give me. when I told that front desk guy confirm that I can get it then they told me they are not aware of and front desk can't commit anything like that. in my view this is very much unprofessional.

4. On final day when we took a cab for Airport, cab engine stopped just leaving the hotel in the middle of the road. Driver get off the car and tell us he is coming in 2 mins with new car as it was 100 meter away from the hotel. We have waited for 15 mins but nobody came. Then, I need to walk back to hotel and find that driver is talking with a security guard and waiting for the new car. when I go back to front desk then all of a sudden new car arrived and I went with that to old car and get the luggage. This is quite unprofessional as well. My expectation was, someone from hotel should go there and accompanying us till new car arrive instead leaving us along in the middle of the road in 48 degree of heat.

this is an international chain of hotel and they should maintain their international standard otherwise they will start losing customer like the traveler like me who travels across the world over the year.

I hope Leisure Inn hotel management will take this as a positive criticism and work on this.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank pavel9905
KshitijDeopujari, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Listing Owner,

Thank you for taking the time to write a management response on TripAdvisor. Unfortunately, we cannot publish your response because it does not meet the following guideline(s):

*Respectful of Personal Privacy
No speculation as to the identity of the reviewer. Personal information of any person, including names, addresses, phone numbers or other information that may be used to identify an individual is prohibited.

Please consider resubmitting a response which meets our posting criteria using the management response form on our site.
Dear Guest,

Greetings to you from The Leisure Inn West Gurgaon.

We thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on the Trip Advisor.

I apologies for the inconvenience you had experienced during your stay at the hotel, We have taken a very serious note of your feedback and the same has been discussed with our core operations team, Corrective steps have been taken up to ensure that these type of lapses are not repeated again.

We value your patronage and I hope you will give us one more opportunity to serve you again in near future.

delhi
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Hii this ranney from bombay ...i m coming here for visiting the places before that i had been in jaipur i had food too there but they are having some problem to serve food but there food was very tasty ... as well as i mgoing to this place leisure inn west gurgaon here i m totally satisfied with there food n service ... most of sachin steward his way of service and talking is very good god bless sachin ... .he is very hard worker . I like this man keep it up sachin dude

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
KshitijDeopujari, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Guest,

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services and facilities have exceeded your expectations. I have noted your recommendations for Sachin and your feedback will be shared with him and also will issue him a appreciation note from my side for the good work.
We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Firstly I like to thank MR.SUMIT(Manager) who gave best price 2 us and 4 making my stay and sister wedding event PERFECT...He is vry helpful n polite...n gave us evrythng more thn we xpect...THANKS ALOTT MR.SUMIT...

We stayed at the hotel from 12th to 16th jun 2014....I booked 8 rooms for my family on 3rd floor..The hotel was beautiful and the rooms were lavish.The suites given to us was simply awesome...The food was also OUTSTANDING,the morning breakfast had lots n lots of varities...we experienced grt hospitality during our stay..

Would like to thank the entire staff for making my sister mehandi function a rememberable one... da banquet was so spacious wd all amenites...I must say it is one of da BEST BANQUET in gurgaon...da banquet food was AWESUM...da service was XCELLENT.. da whole banquet staff was POLITE.. special thanks to:
MR.JITENDRE : Banquet Manager (vry polite and helpful)
MR.MAHESH : Banquet Chef (xcellent food)
MR.SANTOSH,MR.VIJENDRE,MR.AKSHAY,MR.SANDEEP ( BEST service staff n bartender)
THANKS ALOTTT for making my event lovable and memorable...

Now coming to the stay we received a very humble welcome.
We got our room cards from front desk managers MR.VIVEK and MR.DINESH(both were vry helpful n polite)......we were escorted to the room by MR.VIJAY KUMAR and MR.PRADEEP KUMAR...He gave us a detailed tour of the hotel to make our stay more comfortable.he gave us ample amount of time on my request.

Da room service is xcellent...da room service is available 24*7...
Da cleaning staff was also best... i would like to thnks MR.SANJAY( Cleaning staff) he is vry polite..

The arrangements made by BANQUET STAFF n MR.SUMIT for my sister mehandi function was far above my expectations.would like to thank him once again...

THANKS ALOTT LEISURE INN.....

Room Tip: SUITE NO.304 is the best suite on 3rd floor
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We went for Breakfast. Had a nice experience except the restaurant manager, who was very rude, rigid, unprofessional, unpleasant, wish we had not met him at first instant. Rest restaurant staff is real good, polite, special mention of Mr. Kamlesh who was taking great care of all guest including us. food was good, spread was reasonable , ambiance both outdoor & indoor was good, clean & green.

Room Tip: Avoid Restaurant Manager.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Xhitij, General Manager at Leisure Inn West Gurgaon, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

I apologise to you with reference to the feedback concerning our Restaurant Manager, the matter has been taken up very seriously and corrective measure at our end have been taken to ensure that no guest from our hotel carries such an experience

We are also delighted to receive your encouraging feedback and to learn that the services of the rest of the stewarding staff have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your continued visits and to welcoming you back.

Pune, India
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Was traveling on business to Gurgaon and stayed at Leisure Inn for 2 nights and the stay and service was very comfortable.

The hotel is located in sector 14, on the main old Delhi-Gurgaon highway and was convenient for me to travel in and around Gurgaon. The rooms are clean, neat and well equipped (free mineral water, mini-bar, safe, cordless phone, study table). I was here in peak of summer (47C temperatures!) and found the AC very comfortable for sleep and work.
Found the Indian food very tasty and they had a good choice of veg and non-veg food.

On the last day of my trip I fell sick, and requested the staff to get me medicines and they were more than helpful to go the nearest market and arrange medicines for me. My booking plan also had a late checkout (4pm) hence I could easily rest and get back home.

The price, service and room quality makes me rate this place 4 out 5