“Wonderful Relaxation for tired body!”

Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Terra Spa is a contemporary spa that offers Ayurvedic as well as holistic therapies to its guests. With modern interiors and amenities like steam bath, showers, clean and well appointed therapy rooms, and well trained therapists, Blue Terra Spa offers unmatched value at reasonable prices. Blue Terra Spa offers a range of body massages, scrubs, face therapies and short therapies and is already a leading spa in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Our guest are primarily corporate workers, expats working in India and at times foreign tourists looking for body and mind relaxation at reasonable prices.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful Relaxation for tired body!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Been super-busy with work for last few days. After our annual convention I just wanted to relax. A friend who is a regular @ Blue Terra asked me to try it out. I am glad I did. I went there on Sunday. Though it seemed quite busy but there was a sense of relaxation as I entered the spa. I was asked to choose from a number of therapies. Based on suggestion by the manager out there I chose a Balinese massage and a body scrub. The interiors are not over the top. The room and linen was neat and clean. After that it was 2 hrs bliss! The therapist was excellent. She did not talk much but her technique was superb, and I was soon dozing off...The steam session after the scrub really revitalized me. I loved the part where they served green tea with some dry fruits..overall a great experience. Definitely recommended.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank ragu_srivastava

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Terrible experience with rude staff”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I have been a patient with some sort of pain in my legs since last 2 years. I have gone through many different kind of medication and test but the final answer till now to my pains is regular massage therapy. I have tried many different Spa parlors in the Gurgaon. Blue Terra was recommended by someone to me and I searched for it online. It has received the ward of 7th best in India. Considering all this I called and booked an appointment. I was told the last appointment is of 8 pm, the therapy suggested to me was of 75 minutes. Due to traffic I was late and I got a call from the Spa if I was coming to which I replied that I am on my way and reached the Spa by 8:07 pm. on reaching I was told the therapy which was suggested earlier will not be done now as I am late. No one informed me during the phone call on my was that if I reach 7 mins late then the 75 mins therapy will reduce to 60 mins therapy which might not be usefull for my pains. I would have come on any other day in that case. But I went ahead and opted for 60 mins service. it was a good experience and I was somewhat happy after the therapy. After making the payment I was asked if it was my first visit, to which I replied in affirmation. I was offered a card which will give me 50% off on my next 2 visits provided they happen within the 30 days. I was super happy and took the card thinking there is no harm in taking the card and avail the discount if i get time to come within 30 days. As the luck would have had, the pain increased and I had to go for the therapy within 7 days. I called up the spa to check the availability and book the appointment under the discount offered to me. I was taken aback when the person told me that the offer is only for members and will call back and revert. He called back and said it is not possible for them to offer the discount. I said I am in need of a therapy as the pain is there so I am coming and we will discuss the discount there only. On reaching the Spa, i was told the terms and conditions are mentioned on the back of the card. The terms said " 25% discount on 1st or 2nd visit or 50% discount on 3rd visit, whichever is lower". This was not told at the time of handing over the card and I never looked at the back of it. As a normal person I agreed to the written terms and went ahead with the therapy. I entered the room at 07:50 pm and in the middle of the therapy I was wondering what next as the therapist was about to finish while the clock was saying 08:35 pm. In the middle of the therapy i asked for the pressure to be increased to which i got a very rude reply that during the dry massage the pressure was there it will not be there with the oil massage. I thought this is the process of this particular therapy and asked the same which was confirmed by the therapist. but suddenly, at 08:45 she said its done and the time is over. I wondered and explained her that I entered the room at 07:50 then how come 75 mins therapy is done within 55 mins. She said its done and left the room. I asked for the responsible person to come and explained him everything to which he said I will get extra 15 mins. ( a loss of 5 mins when you are paying for the services on mins basis) . During the 15 mins extra time I asked for more pressure as the hands were barely moving. I got the reply "Itna hi hai" . I asked what does that mean, she said, " itna hi pressure hai, taakat nain hai" . She completed her 15 mins left the room and I waitied for good 10 mins expecting someone to come and tell how to operate the steam machine or how to switch on the shower with correct temperature. When I called for someone to do the same, it was explained to me but nothing worked in that machine as told and I struggled to get my self cleaned up. While leaving I told the person at the reception( with whom I had clarified regarding the discount policy while entering the spa) it was a bad experience so I will not be coming for the 3rd time here. Kindly give me discount of 1st and 2nd visit which is 25 % of both visits. He refused for the same. Said, " I should have informed earlier that I want discount on 1st and 3rd visit and not on 3 rd". If the card was handed over to me after making the full payment of 1st visit then how can I inform earlier that I want discount........ I asked for the contact number of the owner( who is happily working in the service industry) but I was informed that they are not authorized to provide his number. If the customer can not complaint to the staff or the owner where does he go to tell that he has paid full both the times to get the worst service of his life.

Visited March 2013
12 Thank PGaur2004
Sunnyvale, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I visited with my wife last week to get a therapy. This was a gift to me and wife for marriage anniversary. I was offered a green tea, followed by a cake. Therapists were very courteous. Therapy provided was amazing too. I highly recommend this spa. I have been several other spas in this area. This one was THE BEST spa I even been to.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Yogish B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“"Avoid Sohna Road spa"”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I must admit my experience at Blue Terra Spa up until today has been a very pleasant one. I hitherto had used the DLF Phase IV spa. Pleasant reception, good masseuses and very nice therapies made the experience very comfortable and rejuvenating. The foot ritual before massage and tea/nuts after massage were wonderful touches.

This has been spoilt completely t by my experience at their new branch on Sohna Road today. Just went for a Balinese massage. And everything from start to end was a forgettable experience. I would rate it well below average had it not been for my previous experiences at the other office. No foot ritual (the masseuse later claimed she forgot!! Well..at least I remembered). The massage was average, certainly not bad but towards the end, consisted of a lot of hair pulling and weird, never before seen, massage strokes to the neck that did nothing to release tension or bring comfort. To add to it, the ambience was quite bad due to the loud voice of someone talking outside the room constantly through the massage. Icing on the cake was no tea/nuts upon payment. I was about to leave when I noticed a used tea cup (from a previous customer) and had to ask for mine!

I would have let any one of the above experiences go as an exception but all of them together made me regret trying this new place. I would recommend not trying this place until they get their act together. You will leave quite unhappy.

Rahul

Visited December 2012
10 Thank RahulB123
BlueTerraSpa, General Manager at Blue Terra Spa Gurgaon, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
Dear Mr RahulB,
We would like to thank you for your kind words along with your frank feedback. We work hard to ensure same experience at all our outlets. We must have lacked in our efforts somewhere that led to your unpleasant experience at one of our spas.
It indeed is a lapse on our part that Foot Ritual was not performed before the therapy as well as that Green Tea was not served post the therapy.
We have immediately taken steps to review all pre-therapy and post-therapy processes being followed at all our outlets.
We had seeded the Sohna Road team with experienced therapists to ensure that we deliver same Blue Terra experience that gives as a great repeat rate. To ensure delivery of same experience we have also initiated re-training of all therapists at Sohna Road outlet to ensure all therapy SOPs are followed in entirety.

We regret your experience at Blue Terra, and request you to please provide us another opportunity to serve you again and exceed your expectations.

Best regards, Blue Terra
New Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Blissful and Rejuvenating!”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Had a wonderful experience. Booked for my friend and myself. Rooms were ready by the time we arrived. The guy at reception was quite helpful, helped us choose the therapies. The therapist was excellent. She did not talk much but knew her job perfectly well.
Room and shower area were absolutely neat and clean. Green Tea served after the therapy was fabulous.
The shopping complex, which houses this spa, is not great but the spa definitely had an upmarket feel to it at very reasonable prices.
All in all, great experience. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012