“Stay at Lemon tree”

Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram
Ranked #24 of 264 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 10 December 2013

The stay was very good and Breakfast was excellent.The rooms are spacious an and the Televison has good with DVD player. Few DVD's available are not working. wifi connection is good but not complimentary. you have internet facility at the basement.

Sourrinding locations we have quite number of eating outlets with lot of varites. Bikanewala has good varities of snacks , North Indian food and sweets. Also you find Pizza hut, Mc Donald, Domminos , Chines ... restaurants in the sourroundings.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SubramanyaKL

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I selected this hotel as per recommendation of my friend from gurgaon. it was only one night stay and i was looking for only one night stay nearby to airport so that I can catch next day early morning flight.

i returned from Ludhiana by road to Gurgaon to land up at Hotel. my cab driver was local from Ludhiana and was unaware of gurgaon area.

however we managed to get close to sector 29 and was very close to hotel but neither me or driver could locate it as we both were new to this area. it was around 1.30 am in early morning that we reached into sector 29 gurgaon.

I decided to call hotel to seek help to locate myself and carry to hotel. i told them that i am near landmark - City Centre and please come and pick up me. i knew it was not more than 1 km distance but as it was 1.30 am in morning and no one was on streets to guide us.

hotel front office people were not willing to help me though i confirmed with them that I have a booking. they kept me waiting for more than 40 mins and i might have called them for 8 to 9 times to seek help i.e. to pick up me from "city centre" to their hotel.

it is really un professional and un ethical that even after they picked me and taken to hotel, while check in they were asking me to pay pick up charges of 1500 INR ...... ridiculous ..... 1500 INR only to pick me from 1 km distance????

finally i ended up with arguments and settled. i does not mean to pay charges but i was angry about keeping me to wait ofr 40 mins just 1 km away. i did seek the help as i was unable to locate the hotel and it was midnight ---- 1.30 am.

very unprofessional....sorry to say but it is....

2  Thank saso1310
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Our stay at lemon tree leisure valley was simply fabulous.....Everyone is so friendly and welcoming it feels like a second home.....If i ha a choice where to stay i would definitely choose lemon tree leisure valley.....

Bhakti khemka
daughter of Pradeep Khemka(honorary Consul Of Brazil)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bhakti K
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This was my first stay at a Lemon Tree Hotel. Rooms are well furnished but the hotel seems to require better pest control services: there was a tiny roach in the bathroom. Some staff respond promptly. The front-office manager on duty (a lady) was particularly helpful. Breakfast and Dinner buffets were good.

1  Thank Nomadic_Trips
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I stayed hotel for business purpose. So spent most of time in the conference room but I observe very good service. I appreciate that hotel is having opportunity for handicapped people. This is good to see. All the staff are friendly and proactive. If I remember new of few who are Pervez and Vikas. I wish more hotel industry will give chance to physically challenge people around us.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floor having good view around.
1  Thank Hishmi
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were sent here because the Red Fox Delhi had not opened due to Indian Government Red-tape.
I must say this hotel is very nice and welcoming and great food.
no complaints :)
Its about a 25 minute drive. Lemon Tree provide both transfers.

Room Tip: Its a short walk to Starbucks and other chain restaurants. Id grab a Starbucks but no need to leave...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank L_A_GuyLosAngeles
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have stayed in this hotel out of emergency - has booked for overnight into new LEMON TREE PREMIER hotel near by Delhi's airport but this new hotel has not opened on time.
Dinner and breakfast were delicious, reception desk is good, waiters at the restaurant are bit inattentive but good night sleep paid it off.
However next time I will stay in new LEMON TREE PREMIER hotel at Delhi Airport - Aerocity Hospitality District because services from security guards to reception staff were superb comparing to Indian services.

Overall opinion - Lemon Tree Premier hotels might use less (or not that heavily concentrated) lemon deodorants and washing liquids - hotel reception, hallways and bathrooms (especially public ones smell of lemon is too heavy.
I guess it is part of branding and maybe signature of the hotel network but I would rather see lemon trees planted around/in hotel.

1  Thank LT_VOYAGER
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier 1, Gurugram, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

Signature lemon fragrance: we are sorry you thought the lemon fragrance in the hotel to be too strong. We have re-briefed the housekeeping staff to adjust the intensity levels and make it more comfortable for guests.

Re Lemon Tree Premier at Aerocity, which is just 5 minutes away from Delhi airport, we had to shift your booking to Gurgaon from here as we are still waiting for some government clearances. These clearances are soon to arrive and we would be happy to host you post which.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Abhisekh Bairagi
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.