“Best comfortable stay for the price”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
Ranked #28 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Hyderabad, India
“Best comfortable stay for the price”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've checked in @ lemon tree premier, leisure valley, sector 29 on 18th around 11 am (IST) and the front desk helped me check in early without any extra charge. The ambience and courtesy was exceptionally good.
This is not the first time I stayed in lemon tree group.

They were kind enough to upgrade my room to executive class which was a delight.

Value for money...!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager – Gurgaon Region

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here for 1 night .Staff is very courteous and helpful.Great location in Gurgaon.Delhi airport is only 25-30 Kms from the hotel.Prices are a bit high but you surely get value for your money.I would love to go there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed in the month of March 2014, a very professional service provided at very competitive prices, hotel staff very much approachable and posses excellent customer service. Special mention Ms. Nancy - front office ! Hotel has a serene environment .
Would love to come back sometime in future again for a wonderful experience .

Cheers
Ronald

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed here for business and as a lone woman travelling through India,nancy introduced to the ladies floor with special amenities and fruit platter. From the reservationi checkin and checkout I could not fault the services, felt safe and secure. The rooms are beautifully appointed, lovely products and very very quiet.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed one night- they offered the best of Indian hospitality and very good value for the price charged. The staff was very courteous, helpful and sweet- willing to go the extra mile to make us comfortable and happy especially our 4 year old child. Highly recommend this hotel if you wish to stay close to the airport or on gurgaon.

• Stayed April 2014

New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Having stayed in India over 25 times, I know what is typical of a luxe hotel in this country, and what exceeds expectations. At the Lemon tree, service goes way beyond the call of duty. From the manwho met us at the checking, to the staff the breakfast, all the staff made us feel as though we were staying at our own home, so personalised was the service.

The buffet breakfasts are superb (crispy dosas, as well as the usual fruit/yogurt/meats/cheese/English breakfast options).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 5 April 2014

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014

This is not a luxury hotel but a business hotel so that means - great prices, good service, good selection of Indian and Western food (With some far east food tossed in for good measure). Great wifi connection - nice bar cheap beer prices - clean and well appointed room - biggest flat screen tv I ever had in any hotel (lots of English and other language channels).

Hotel is walking distance from Leisure Valley park (could see the dancing waters and light show from my room), walking distance from Kingdom of Dreams, walking distance from a entertainment area with tons of places to eat Mc Donalds to fancy Indian Brands, camel rides, grocery stores, just everything you could possibly need.

Bad points - the hotel needs a proper travel desk as most times they just booked a Taxi and all of the drivers I had were rubbish except for the Lemon Tree dedicated drivers for there cars.

Would I book again - yeah - would I suggest staying here - why not... but remember its not the Ritz its just a very good clean and well appointed hotel.

Room Tip: choose a upper floor room facing Leisure Valley so you can watch the water and light show from your...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends