“Good nights sleep”

Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon
Ranked #24 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
St. Louis
“Good nights sleep”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Though my room was a little small, it was very quiet, clean and comfortable. Wifi not all that great (and I had the paid plan): router kept dropping my connection. Water pressure in the shower was great: lots of hot water. Room service was quick and the food was good quality and taste. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Pune, India
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Situated in Sector 29, Gurgaon it a good hotel and it located in a very convenient place for travellers .Such as Kingdom of Dreams is pretty nearby and it is closer to the metro Station too. The ambience is good and the staff is courteous as well. The food is decent in comparison to the price. The only problem is that the rooms are pretty jammed up in comparison to other luxurious hotel as this is supposed to be a 4 star hotel.Other than that it is a nice place to stay. It gives you free internet if you book from their website and has a 24*7 Citrus cafe open up for room service as well to relish on good Indian meals and continental cuisines.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Gwalior, India
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed at lemon tree during month of March 2014
I was there for a business tour from Gwalior, the place in very closely located to any place in gurgaon.little distant from airport but if one has some work in gurgaon,that area is best located .
The vicinity around in very affordable.
Services provided by the hotel were amazing. I would really appreciate the guest relation team and service team.
Any thing I addressed my concern was immediately attended with personal care.
The hotel has very plea sent environment and their team is extremely friendly and cooperative.
Full points to staff and the management

I would definitely prefer this place for my future visits to gurgaon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely appreciate your taking time off to share your experience on Trip Advisor and are delighted to note your positive review. I have shared your compliments with the entire team for whom it has been a great source of inspiration.

At Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, we endeavour to be consistent in ensuring that we deliver excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pgn1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I've checked in @ lemon tree premier, leisure valley, sector 29 on 18th around 11 am (IST) and the front desk helped me check in early without any extra charge. The ambience and courtesy was exceptionally good.
This is not the first time I stayed in lemon tree group.

They were kind enough to upgrade my room to executive class which was a delight.

Value for money...!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 21 April 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here for 1 night .Staff is very courteous and helpful.Great location in Gurgaon.Delhi airport is only 25-30 Kms from the hotel.Prices are a bit high but you surely get value for your money.I would love to go there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed in the month of March 2014, a very professional service provided at very competitive prices, hotel staff very much approachable and posses excellent customer service. Special mention Ms. Nancy - front office ! Hotel has a serene environment .
Would love to come back sometime in future again for a wonderful experience .

Cheers
Ronald

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed here for business and as a lone woman travelling through India,nancy introduced to the ladies floor with special amenities and fruit platter. From the reservationi checkin and checkout I could not fault the services, felt safe and secure. The rooms are beautifully appointed, lovely products and very very quiet.
Highly recommended.