“A remarkable wedding with 80 guests satisfaction”

Ramada Gurgaon Central
Ranked #34 of 265 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I would like to thank Ramada for making my wedding a rememberable ceremony. 80 guests packed in two floors of rooms & all, all of them, happy with the Food/ Room and Hospitality.

Food (5/5) :- The Chef was very kind to customize the dishes and spices according to our taste. The breakfast menu is vast (not to be missed). One can never run out of options & it tastes as good as an English breakfast (reminds me of London).
All of my guests were very very happy with the spices & hot food being served.

Rooms & Room-service (5/5) :- 25+ rooms occupied, Ramada did a great job handling each & every guest from check-in to room-service. Hot shower bath & comfy pillows made me sleep comfortable. Every morning all rooms were provided with new bed sheets, towels and mineral water.
Again, Ramada went an extra mile to offer me a complementary room on wedding night and decorate with roses and petals

Cleanliness (5/5) :- As expected the hotel was shining with neatness. Banquet hall, the lawn & hotel was really tidy. While the food was being served all the staff was wearing hygiene gloves & caps.

Management & staff (5/5) :- Ramada was really courteous and the management went an extra mile to help with all our needs during the wedding for 3 days. There was one person as point of contact so we didn't need to seek further.

I strongly recommend a stay and dining in Ramada. It was a job well done and I really appreciate your hard work for making my marriage a good experience for all my guests.

Room Tip: My guests were accommodated in almost every corner of the hotel and the stay is pleasurable equally.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank KKalra
Vivekshukla12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure to host your life's special occasion at Ramada Gurgaon Central, We wish you a great & happy married life.

We are delighted to read about your wonderful comment about our service standard. We are pleased to note your valuable comments about our decor, banquets and other services.

Thank for sharing your kind words of appreciation about our services. We eagerly await your return.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have been using this hotel for almost an year and the occasions were residential conferences, team lunches and clients' stay for 1 or 2 days.

I have always been fortunate to experience a great service response, humble nature of every member of the hotel that to from house keeping to the GM himself.

This property has been designed beautifully, which gives a great feel and makes me come back to this property again and again.

I most importantly look for three things in any hotel (apart from good architecture, location, room size, etc.) and those are Food, Cleanliness and quick service response with passion to serve the best. And Ramada has been successful in giving me and my guests that experience.

I would definitely recommend Ramada to everyone and specially for those who search for experience.

Kapil Thakur

1  Thank Kapthakur

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I would like to convey my heartfelt gratitude for staying with us and sharing your valuable feedback. We at Ramada Gurgaon Central believe in guest delight and to deliver beyond expectations.

We have shared your valuable feedback with our team, it is a boost for them to serve you again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I had organised a wedding for my brother at Ramada. To be honest was little surprised when everything went well. Everyone had a great time. Folks enjoyed the food no complaints. It all had happened because Ramada did pay attention to details and did what they know best. A good hospitality. I usually dont write reviews but the ramada efforts are worth writing it.

Food: all 2 days all 3 course of meal were excellent.

Service: I would say Taj group needs to learn from you guys.

Rooms: I would say worth the price paid.

overall I give 5 star rating to Ramada.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We sincerely appreciate your compliments on our rooms, food and services. I have shared your positive comments with our team for whom it has been tremendous source of inspiration.

We have also made a note of your comments on the food portion and would like to thank you for sharing your feedback.

We thank you once again for sharing your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

This is my third stay at this hotel and was hoping for a pleasant stay, but my experience this time has left me with a very bad taste. Though the hotel has good amenities and I had a good stay the first two times I was there. This time my experience was terrible.

For a business traveller who is at the hotel only to sleep and have breakfast and leave, my experience this time with the F&B staff at the coffee shop which serves breakfast was not too good and when my concern was bought to the notice of the front desk the very instant and on the next day at the time of my departure, the reponse I got was very disappointing.

Though the rooms are great, what has turned me off is the no hospitality of the F&B team during breakfast and I have never been made to feel so neglected especially when I am paying for the services including the breakfast. As a customer, I think its basic to expect to be taken care of and given basics like water etc while having food. if there was a lot of rush I would have understood. with around 8-10 people in the restaurant, I fail to understand what kept the staff so busy with the Restaurant manager no where in sight at 9am in the morning.

If they expect me to spend a good one hour eating food, then they should cater to customers who are on a holiday and if they are positioning this as a business hotel, then they should be more prompt and quick in thier service. Thanks to this, had a horrible start to my day with no breakfast that day and the next day I skipped breakfast and now I dont think I will ever stay here again and even if I do stay (as work is close by) I will not have breakfast at this place again. Cant go through the humiliation again.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED

1  Thank varun k

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I would like to apologize most sincerely for the way your dining experience was handled. I have no excuses to offer, but certainly believe that we have failed to provide you the services expected of us. As you mentioned, I do agree, this is definitely not the way a business traveller should be handled. Please may I assure you that I have addressed this matter with the team and all internal procedures have been strengthened and emphasized to avoid any recurrence.

I request you to please treat this incident as non-representative of the Ramada experience and give us another opportunity to make the amends.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Rooms –
Rooms are a good; I found them to be a little fancy. I found the lighting of the room to be a little bright. I felt that it could not be set to give you a soothing effect. It can be either bright or dark. Bathrooms are clean with modern fittings. However they are very small and cluttered. There was bathtub around 4 ft in length which does not serve the purpose of using it (if you want to). It would have been better to have a bathing area without a bathtub.

Cleanliness –
Rooms are very clean. They maintain high level of housekeeping. Linen and towels provided were nice and clean as well.

Food –
I found the food to be over priced and not great enough to commensurate the price charges. One paneer curry and three tandoori roties costed me Rs 900/-.

Service –
Check-in and Checkout was time consuming. I booked the room well in advance; even then the reservations did not communicate my requirements to the reception. I specifically requested for a single king-sized bedroom but when I checked-in they gave me twin-bed room and changed later when I expressed my dissatisfaction. The behavior of the staff was casual and disrespectful on many occasions. They certainly need training on hospitality.

Summary –
A fancy and overpriced hotel. Lacks quality of professional service to commensurate the price charged. There are better options available in Gurgaon which you can explore.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Deepak G
Vivekshukla12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review about your stay. I hope you can accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you encountered in our hotel.

Please be assured that the feedback is being looked into and appropriate action taken to prevent any guest being similarly inconvenienced in the future.

I am hoping you will return, so we can convey to you that your experiences are not our usual standard. We look forward to your return visit to experience an uplifting with us at Ramada Gurgaon Central.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had booked around 12 rooms for the marriage function! The stay was great! The staff was friendly and courteous, especially Mr. Amit Kundu. Rooms are comfy and the food choice is abundant. The staff goes the extra mile to help you!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Vivekshukla12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Gurgaon Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Gurgaon Central !!!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and we truly appreciate your valuable time for your positive feedback about your stay and the service experienced by you.

We are extremely delighted to have you stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Gurgaon Central.