“Great Hospitality : Kudos to Prateek !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seasonal Tastes

Seasonal Tastes
Price range: US$11 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Indian, Asian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Great Hospitality : Kudos to Prateek !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

One of the thing which makes me come over here again and again is of course the good food and to top it up the top notch service provided by everyone in this restaurant.. I have been amazed that whenever I go over there everyone knows my preferences which makes my work easy over there.... Prateek has been instrumental in making all this possible in that restaurant.... His smiling face and willingness to help and accommodate even the basics is one thing which makes us coming here again and again.... few other people whom I would like mention is ramesh, adhar, kishna and ganga who are always ready to get the things done for you..... I would strongly recommend this place for people who are looking for lavish food along with friendly guest service.....Murg tikka prepared by Chef Sandeep and Gulab is out of the world :-))

Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding attention to detail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Beautiful restaurant. The waiters are so lovely.

I took a photo of my coffee as it had the name of the restaurant written in the froth. 10 mins later they bought me a new cup because they said the words were not written so well for my photo. Would NEVER have that experience in Australia.... very happy !!

• Visited November 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Linny0,

It’s inspiring to receive such valuable comments from our guests. We are delighted to know that the food and the service at our all day dinning venue “Seasonal Tastes ” was to your great liking and satisfaction. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experience. Your words of appreciation for our associates encourages them to continue to strive for excellence. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

Derby, UK
“Variety and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Very pleasantly surprised by the choice and quality on offer at this great buffet.

My favourite was the southern railway lamb on the Indian station which was amazing, so many other good dishes tasted.

Remember to save space for the dessert buffet which was the piece de resistance, so many extra tasty desserts and amazing ice-creams.

Highly recommended, something for every taste!!

• Visited August 2013
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Seasonal Tastes, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dear cintsa,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that the food and the service at our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes” was to your great liking and satisfying. Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team for whom this is a tremendous source of inspiration. At Westin we take pride in serving our guests in a personal and instinctive manner and provide them with memorable experiences. The overall ambience of the venue offers guests a deeply satisfying dining experience. Thank you for recommending us and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments.

New Delhi, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For all the name it offers very poor quality in food and service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

I went last night to Dine at seasonal tatses at their coffee shop. The experience left a poor taste in my mind, And definatley i will never recommend and come back.
literally i had to get up and pick quarter plates for my self from the live kitchen, i think it was a dessert counter. And this was when were told "You will have to wait for atleast 20 minutes, as we dont want you to sit on a dirty table", if you wanted this i am ok.But after seating if i have to ask, it woud have been better if i only had cleaned it.
we had to ask for water, ask for bread. ask for napkins. I was controlling myself as my friend didnt want to create a scene. i decided to keep quite. The taste of chicken burger was worse than a WIMPY or roadside burger.The Penne in pesto sauce was too oil.
overall not worth the price. It would have been better to loose this money to a beggar to robber.
Do look into your services for your own improvement. When i walked out i promised myself this is certainly my last vist.

Dear Enjoylife123354,

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate the time taken to write a review for our all day dining venue “Seasonal Tastes”. I regret to note your disappointment with the quality of food and service at our venue. I assure you that your meal experience with us was indeed an aberration. I request you to give us another opportunity to showcase our culinary skills. My team and I take a lot of pride in services we offer and we therefore regret to have let you down on this occasion. Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. If possible, we would love to have the opportunity to discuss this further with you in order to appropriately address your comments. We welcome you to email us on sanjay.sharma@westin.com so we may connect with you. Please let me know whenever you are coming to the hotel and I would ensure you get to see and savor the best of our cuisine and services. Looking forward to having an opportunity to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal!

Gurgaon
“Bonanza fo Sea food lovers!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

It was a family outing and we did not want to go to a speciality restaurant as each one of us wanted to eat something different, finally we had a consensus and we landed at The Westin Gurgaoan, surely without a table reservation, we were lucky to get a table immediately and also had a pleasant surprise that Thursdays was a sea food buffet!! All of us a great sea food lovers and was evident as we wasted no time in picking up our plates and rushing to the food counters, There was ample variety of sea food from, prawns small and big, crabs, squids, etc. we started with some prawn salad , crab masala, sea food biryani and moved on to very tasty Grilled Prawns which we clubbed with some spaghetti with olive oil , garlic and some red chili flakes,It was delicious!! we did not want to stop but could not eat any more as we wanted to try some very tempting desserts which were placed very strategically , impossible to miss and what ever we tasted was very good!! I would highly recommend it to all Sea food lovers as it is worth every penny you spend, Bon Appetite !!!

Visited September 2013