“All Best at Best Western”

Best Western Skycity Hotel
Ranked #23 of 233 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“All Best at Best Western”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have stayed in this property more than a dozen times on business
Located off exit 9 along the road which has the Medanta mendicity hospital, this hotel is hardly a 5 minute drive from the main Delhi Jaipur expressway.
Warm, courteous staff who are always with a smile and accept requests to fulfil them at all times.
Rooms have a modern decor with adequate lighting, flat screens, a bathroom with a shower only (though the suites have a jaccuzi and a shower)
The in room dining has quite a varied choice as well
Breakfast is a lavish affair with several dishes on offer with brilliant omelettes churned out by the chef.
Quick check in and out.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Gurgaon
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

itpon my arrival, I had no issues with checearly while I usually don't write reviews unless my experience in life are terrible or above expectations. Having said that, I really did not know what to expect during my recent trip to India after a long time. I stayed at this hotel and picked it because I was comfortable with the hotel location, The brand BEST WESTERN and the rates of course. I stayed there for 5 days and here is how it went.

Upon my arrival,I had no issue with check in early while I was super tired a long 30 hour flight. The staff already made it a 5 star experience upon my arrival and ensured I arrived in my room without any issues.

The breakfast included everyday with my stay was excellent and the staff is on on top of their game while ensuring everyone is getting their full attention. In addition, I was really impressed with all the selection items they had in their breakfast buffet. The rooms are super clean, elegant, and offer extreme comfort.

Everything was going excellent except on third day..... Oh no....I had my closet door stuck and break! In addition, the keys would not work in elevators and I got locked out of my during some crucial busy times. Now I was really frustrated but I understand issues happen...especially the ones beyond our control and it's how they handled everything with such care and concern. From front desk to all managers, Specially Ms. Sheetal who were on phone with me. followed up with me on every level and delivered exception customer services. I left staying at this BEST WESTERN hotel with a smile and shared my experience with everyone.

I am traveling back to India again this month and am staying at this Hotel for another week. I will definitely recommend it to everyone. At a similar rate...there are plenty of hotels you can stay in Gurgaon however it's the experiences that make such long lasting impressions. I am looking forward to my stay again at this hotel :)

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is a very good hotel. I am regularly staying there. Staff is very cooperative. Rooms are luxurious and very clean. It is offering very good prize.

Hotel needs focus on breakfast, food quality and variety. Spa is another area, they need to improve.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2014

One of the best hotels I have stayed India.Good swimming pool .Rooms are good with comfortable bed with fully lodged minibar.Lady opr manager made us feel like home.Location is good neither so far from airport nor from railwaystation.
Will recommend the hotel.

japan
Reviewed 16 February 2014

the hotel rooms are good with refrigator fully loaded.liked the place,spa,resturant where i had the breakfast was good .The timing is from six.The service was good .i ordered for bento japanies food for lunch .Ms.mona and ms.priya helped me for car as well as bento.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Average Place. The location is fine. Service was good. The rooms were just fine. Quite happy with the size, however, the A/C was leaking, the carpet was damp.

The restaurant was great. Good food. However, the music was too loud.

The staff is quite eager to help, well mannered and courteous. I really wouldn't mind staying there again. However, it may not be my first choice.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Delhi
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed in sky City for two days and we're very happy rooms were very good. We have taken three rooms and liked the property. The manager veena kohl was very co operative. I recommend the hotel I have to visit India again I will stay in the same hotel and avail the spa service. The staff of hotel is very good