“Perfect Operating like a 5 star level”

Best Western Skycity Hotel
Ranked #19 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Perfect Operating like a 5 star level”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

My parents & I stayed in one of the suites and we had a great experience. The staff were extremely helpful & very professional. We felt at ease asking them any questions.our room was spootless & the services was very prompt. Resturant & gym were great. I would like to say an extra thank to Front Office Manager, Sheetal who were very particularly friendly & easy to approach. Our room was very comfortable & the shower/bathroom facilities were excellent. Breakfast was fantastic, there was a whole array of foods to suit every taste. Staff were so prompt to ensure we were happy with our breakfast. I didn't know such good service existed! Staff even accommodated my request of taking some breakfast snacks with us for our hectic journey that morning. I liked the modern style of the hotel, it stands out amongst the rest. My parents were very apprehensive about the thought of staying in a hotel but I am so happy that the BEST WESTERN surpassed all expectations. My parents & I will be staying at this hotel for sure in the future :-) We are unable to think of a single complaint. Keep up the fantastic work! Thanks again to Sheetal to make our stay fantastic.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Prajap

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I stayed overnight in this hotel, I needed to catch an early flight the next day. The location was convenient. The rooms were big and had good facilities. Perfect for Airport stopover. They have airport pick up and drop which was very convienient.

Room Tip: Don't choose top floor karaoke carries on till late night
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MumtaazSa
SkycityHotel, General Manager at Best Western Skycity Hotel, responded to this review, 8 November 2016
Dear Guest,
Greetings of the day !!!!
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and we will gladly share your review with our team and show them your appreciation for great service and Location.It is always a pleasure for us to provide the best service and experience ever to all our guests and make their stay a memorable one. We hope you will visit us again.
Regards,
Veena Koul
Ludhiana, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed at this Hotel 3 times in the past 1 year. I must say, it offers great value for money. The rooms are nice (they look and feel new), service is good (with a little room for improvement). breakfast was delicious. Overall, it is great value for money.

The only downside is that the area around the hotel is not very nice, and is a little crowded.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FrankieWalli
Pune, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Oh...That was terrible experience at this hotel when we conducted one seminar. Big question mark about the food quality and in time service(breakfast and lunch). It is more better at DHABAS....
Rooms and location is beautiful....lot of staff is available but to smile only not to serve.....

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank 98231abhi
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have stayed in this property more than a dozen times on business
Located off exit 9 along the road which has the Medanta mendicity hospital, this hotel is hardly a 5 minute drive from the main Delhi Jaipur expressway.
Warm, courteous staff who are always with a smile and accept requests to fulfil them at all times.
Rooms have a modern decor with adequate lighting, flat screens, a bathroom with a shower only (though the suites have a jaccuzi and a shower)
The in room dining has quite a varied choice as well
Breakfast is a lavish affair with several dishes on offer with brilliant omelettes churned out by the chef.
Quick check in and out.

• Stayed March 2014
Gurgaon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

itpon my arrival, I had no issues with checearly while I usually don't write reviews unless my experience in life are terrible or above expectations. Having said that, I really did not know what to expect during my recent trip to India after a long time. I stayed at this hotel and picked it because I was comfortable with the hotel location, The brand BEST WESTERN and the rates of course. I stayed there for 5 days and here is how it went.

Upon my arrival,I had no issue with check in early while I was super tired a long 30 hour flight. The staff already made it a 5 star experience upon my arrival and ensured I arrived in my room without any issues.

The breakfast included everyday with my stay was excellent and the staff is on on top of their game while ensuring everyone is getting their full attention. In addition, I was really impressed with all the selection items they had in their breakfast buffet. The rooms are super clean, elegant, and offer extreme comfort.

Everything was going excellent except on third day..... Oh no....I had my closet door stuck and break! In addition, the keys would not work in elevators and I got locked out of my during some crucial busy times. Now I was really frustrated but I understand issues happen...especially the ones beyond our control and it's how they handled everything with such care and concern. From front desk to all managers, Specially Ms. Sheetal who were on phone with me. followed up with me on every level and delivered exception customer services. I left staying at this BEST WESTERN hotel with a smile and shared my experience with everyone.

I am traveling back to India again this month and am staying at this Hotel for another week. I will definitely recommend it to everyone. At a similar rate...there are plenty of hotels you can stay in Gurgaon however it's the experiences that make such long lasting impressions. I am looking forward to my stay again at this hotel :)

• Stayed February 2014
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is a very good hotel. I am regularly staying there. Staff is very cooperative. Rooms are luxurious and very clean. It is offering very good prize.

Hotel needs focus on breakfast, food quality and variety. Spa is another area, they need to improve.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business