“Decent Property, Amazing Food.”

Best Western Skycity Hotel
Ranked #21 of 229 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Jaipur, India
“Decent Property, Amazing Food.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We could stay at the Hotel just for a Day as we had to move ahead to jaipur. I had told them in advance that we won't be able to have Complementary Breakfast as we won't be there at breakfast timings. So, their Reservation Team happily offered us a complementary Lunch or Dinner and We had lunch. The food was really Delicious and Amazing. Unfortunately we decided not to have a Lavish Dinner and then feel sleepy on drive. This Hotel seemed really safe and the location was good.

The Property is Really good and well managed but the services lack its standard. Everytime we had to contact Hotel staff, we faced difficulty. Their Intercom mostly kept engaged all the time, be it Housekeeping, Room service or Reception. So, I had to use mobile to call Reception Everytime. We started asking for lunch at 1:30 pm and it was served to us at 3 pm. Similarly I asked for Drinking water in the Evening and it took 20 minutes to reach our room. Hopefully they will build on their Service Quality and make this Hotel Jewel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mr_Dhawan
SkycityHotel, Front Office Manager at Best Western Skycity Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us and recommending our hotel. It is always nice to see guests going back and sharing their experience about the stay to the whole world through Tripadvisor.

Our hotel is strategically located in the business hub and very convenient to reach from Airport.

Email address – fom@skycityhotels.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Gurgaon, India
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This is one of the most beautiful hotels I have stayed in. They provide all round hospitality ( courteous staff, clean & spacious rooms, service etc). I am using this hotel since last 2 years. In begning we all were very upset but after meat manager Sheetal San. Our delegation was treated so well that we did not feel the usual homesickness you feel when you have those long stays away from home!

If I will get one more chance to come back india I will be very grateful to my company if they arrange my stay at skycity again.

The Manager, Ms Sheetal san is always accessible and deals with requests instantly. That is a bonus. Please take care of my colleagues.

Bravo all you lovely people at Best Western Skycity Hotel, Gurgaon. Will certainly recommend you to ALL my acquaintances

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank kurihara1975
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased that me and my team were able to live up to your expectations.

Your appreciation for the various services at the hotel is indeed source of inspiration for the team. I am sure that this will go a long way to ensure that we keep up the good work.

We all look forward to your next visit with us and hope to see you soon at BEST WESTERN Skycity Hotel, Gurgaon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have been to this hotel twice.
The rooms are well equipped with all kind of amenities.Its a safe place and staff is professional.
The hotel is bit expensive for its ambience, do try to check for deals available on various websites.

Its located near to some famous food joints in Gurgaon.
Go out and have fun while in Gurgaon.

There is no swimming pool at this facility.It should be worked out.

Room Tip: The hotel is in Sector 15 on a commercial street with more hotels around. There is no scenic veiw a...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank GagandeepSingh2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western Skycity, Gurgaon. We are very happy to know you had an enjoyable stay with us during your visit to Gurgaon.

Thank you for the kind words you have for our staff and hotel. We are pleased to let you know that in our Hotel We have all the facility like SPA, Pool & Gym.

We hope either your work or a holiday brings you back to Gurgaon soon and we get the privilege to serve you again.

Look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I would appreciate that one Manager from Behrooz Mr Gaurav, came as a savior. In spite of all the challenges he finally said that he have managed to get me the room on 4th. He was very polite, humble and help me understanding as what went wrong, I told him that I lost complete faith that I can stay, he said that he would not let me down. He arranged everything and told that from here on I just have to call him and he would take care of everything. He went on extra miles to arrange everything for my business stay. I must say that he was extremely good and his service was the best service ever. He even called me twice to check as whether I am happy or not. No doubt he changed my entire perception towards the Hotel, I thank once again to Mr Gaurav as the way he dealt with such a annoyed customer like me, I told him that I will stay with Best Western and Behrooz just for people like him he has regained my faith to this excellent chain of hotel and the company and would renew my membership and not only that I would recommend my friends, As a customer I thank to his entire team who listened to me and changed my perception, the way Gaurav dealt with my I was so much impressed and happy that I again opened the survey to write this so that he gets rewarded for getting me back. Please reward this man Mr Gaurav he is an asset to the company and he knows what it takes to make the customers happy. thanks you best western and thank you Behrooz.

Room Tip: Excellent hospitality and membership. One must go for it,
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank getandy3
SkycityHotel, Front Office Manager at Best Western Skycity Hotel, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure having you at Best Western Skycity Hotel, and we thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback through TripAdvisor.

It is our earnest endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and we are delighted to note that our service and staff have left you with a favorable impression. We thank you for your valuable feedback & suggestions. We are happy to have a wonderful guest like you and you consider our services as value for money.

Your feedback is very motivating and inspires the team to strive harder towards excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and thank you for recommending Best Western Skycity Hotel.

Lucknow, India
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel after reading the positive reviews in travelling sites. We opted for a two nights stay with two deluxe bed rooms. Points for recommending are

1) We reached early in the morning by 8 am and Astonished by the polite and helping attitude of front desk, and were provided with a room immediately. Thanks for the cooperation.
2) It's situated near DELHI- JAIPUR highway, so convenient for business outings.
3) I had some business related guests which were easily allowed to use my room to complete the deal.
4) Breakfast was average.
5) There is a good spa and Gym.
6) They had three restaurants serving Japanese continental and mughlai mouth watering delicacies.
7)They provided us the free pick and drop from airport.

With all these positive points I think just two points worth mentioning.
The basic rooms are small but comfortable, go for a slighter bigger ones with top floors and swimming pool is in basement and small, if you have kids then it will disappoint them a little.

1 Thank anuj729
SkycityHotel, Front Office Manager at Best Western Skycity Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation during your recent visit to Gurgaon and providing a feedback on Tripadvisor.

Your feedback helps us in improving our product and services. There is a great focus on regular upkeep and maintenance of the hotel. We have noted some areas where our service has not met your expectations.

On a positive note, We are glad to know that you were happy with the rooms and services.

We look forward to welcome you again at Best Western Skycity, and hope you will give us an opportunity to do so.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have been a regular guest at Best western Gurgaon for all my business as well as family travel to Delhi NCR. I find this hotel to be one of the finest Best Western property in the world. Hotel is quite modern, clean and extremely well maintained. Rooms are quite spacious, well appointed and provide all modern amenities. Hotel has a highly ranked restaurants serving Multi cuisine as well as a beautifully decorated bar and a casual coffee & bakery shop to serve any business and leisure travelers. Morning breakfast served in Latitude is very lavish and not to be missed.

This review will be incomplete without mentioning the outstanding service extended to me during all my stays. Right from the pickup at the airport, arrival at the hotel and check-in at the front desk, entire process goes very smoothly. All arrangement is done by SHEETAL as always. Staff is very courteous and eager to serve without failing - be it front desk, concierge, housekeeping, laundry, restaurant . I can't thank to SHEETAL & them enough for making my stay a pleasant experience.

I highly recommend this hotel to all those planning to visit Delhi-Gurgaon area.

2 Thank Karkay
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My parents & I stayed in one of the suites and we had a great experience. The staff were extremely helpful & very professional. We felt at ease asking them any questions.our room was spootless & the services was very prompt. Resturant & gym were great. I would like to say an extra thank to Front Office Manager, Sheetal who were very particularly friendly & easy to approach. Our room was very comfortable & the shower/bathroom facilities were excellent. Breakfast was fantastic, there was a whole array of foods to suit every taste. Staff were so prompt to ensure we were happy with our breakfast. I didn't know such good service existed! Staff even accommodated my request of taking some breakfast snacks with us for our hectic journey that morning. I liked the modern style of the hotel, it stands out amongst the rest. My parents were very apprehensive about the thought of staying in a hotel but I am so happy that the BEST WESTERN surpassed all expectations. My parents & I will be staying at this hotel for sure in the future :-) We are unable to think of a single complaint. Keep up the fantastic work! Thanks again to Sheetal to make our stay fantastic.

2 Thank Prajap