“Great hotel but lazy staff”

Fortune Select Excalibur
Ranked #43 of 234 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
“Great hotel but lazy staff”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel is great, awesome location buy the staff is lazy I booked the hotel online still at the time of check out they presented the bill which includes room rate which I have already paid online breakfast was ok and food was not at palatable. Overall ok experience

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Himanshu P
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Mr. Himanshu,

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address to the respective team members.

At Fortune select Excalibur, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Sandeep Joshi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Although the staff is at your every beck and call, my overall raining of this hotel is a 3. The bed was just not comfortable and there was an order that they try to mask with air freshness in the hallways.

Pro: I was able to arrange daily taxi's to the hotel by paying an additional nightly fee. Bartenders were very attentive as well.

Wifi in hotel room extremely slow. Had better success in the lounge.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Sherri B
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Fortune Select Excalibur..!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Gurgaon.

At Fortune Select Excalibur, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune Select Excalibur and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Since 2010,I have stayed in this hotel as many as 12 times.Staff members of this hotel are very courteous. Food is delicious. Corn cookies are exceptionally tasty Thanks to Bakery Chef Virender. Great hotel

Room Tip: 6th floor and above are very serene
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kesava_Mallia
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Mr. Jayaakeshav,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fastest time taken to check-in in just 45 seconds. Very warm welcome letter signed by the general manager, Mr Sandeep Joshi. Delicious food at the Chinese Roof Top Restaurant and sumptuous breakfasr buffet. Very friendly, ever smiling and efficient staff. Check -out was also very fast. It took just 45 seconds.

Room Tip: Check the bathroom. If it is not upto your expectation, do not check-in. take a room with a view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Mumbai
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Stayed at this hotel which is situated on Sohna Road. The rooms are very good and plush with modern amenities. The Breakfast had a good spread of the usual stuff. The hotel is a little far from the main business districts of Gurgaon which is big drawback . Also the food is very expensive but good in taste and quality. Overall a good experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
FSExcalibur, General Manager at Fortune Select Excalibur, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 26 June 2014

hi.... I am Rajat Dixit and am writing this review in leau of my experience in this hotel. It was amazing being here with the companionship of excellent service and standards. It always felt like home away from home here. Apart from the living experience, the food was also very good. I dined at the 'Oriental Pavilion restaurant and found the quality, experience, the ambiance and also most importantly the food to be awesome. The hotel is very near to my work place which makes it easier for me to manage some time and spend it in a good way.My experience here was most adequately satisfying and i would recommend this place to all.

Dear Mr. Dixit,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I was really happy with the service and quality. The Earthen Oven restaurant had really mouth watering menu. The live music makes the place a must visit and a totally different experience. I was very satisfied with everything starting from service, food, atmosphere.

Dear Ms. Kriti,