“Simply fantastic!”

The Oberoi, Gurgaon
Ranked #1 of 265 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed at the Oberoi Gurgaon for only one day before having to travel back but found my short stay there simply fantastic! Rooms, facilities and restaurants are of extremely high quality but more important than that is that the service provision and attentiveness of the staff are out of this world (like the rest of the Oberoi group) - really impressive and pleasant. Would most certainly recommend it to anyone visiting Delhi.

Room Tip: I really liked the pool-view room but do not think there are bad rooms in this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mkroon
David M, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest

We greatly appreciate your comments. Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service and care.

David Mathews

Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed in The Oberoi last week for 8 nights and am a frequent visitor to this hotel. I really cannot say enough good things about it. The level of professionalism and friendliness of the staff always amazes me when I stay here. From the first moment you arrive you are addressed by your name and there is no request too small for the staff. The ThreeSixtyOne resturant is both casual and smart offering all types of dining options to suit any needs. Rooms are spacious and airy and spotlessly clean
Looking forward to my next visit :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel is incredibly nice, the employees are very helpful and the hotel is extremely clean. I even drank (some) water from the tap and did not have any issue. The price is similar to an expensive hotel in Brussels (for example) but you are sure that you will not get sick. I will go back in my next trip to India

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I just spent 5 nights at the Oberoi Gurgaon. I was very impressed by the Level of service in this hotel. Outstanding ! The building from outside is not really my cup of tea but from inside everything is just perfect. Lots of light, very nice design and again an exceptional service. The very long pool is very nice too if you like to swim.
A VERY good hotel!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at the Oberoi. Unfortunately due to expense this is no longer on the company list of approved hotels but I liked it so much I paid to stay here out of my own pocket. It is a beautifully designed and modern oasis of calm in the heart of bustling Gurgaon. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the rooms are simply furnished in a high quality style. The restaurants are very good but the highlight has to be the 50 metre swimming pool and spa. One of my favourite hotels

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
David M, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Guest

At Oberoi hotels and resorts it is our endeavour to make our guest most comfortable and we will ensure that we leave nothing to chance when it comes to making the stay comfortable for our guest. Please do write to me at generalmanager.gurgaon@oberoihotels.com the next time you plan your visit to Gurgaon and we will definitely work out the best rates for you.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel was booked through our local office and I was pleasantly surprised by the luxery of the offering as well as by the service. Check in time was way after midnight, but well organized and guest friendly; also during my stay the service provided was excellent and very attentive. The pool was another surprise and early morning staff in attendance did think to bring a bottle of mineral water! It has been one of the best hotels I have stayed in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
David M, General Manager at The Oberoi, Gurgaon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about us.

We are glad that your stay at the hotel was enjoyable. Your feedback has been shared with the entire team and they are delighted that our services were up to your expectations.

We look forward to your next visit at The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a business related trip for six days and was thoroughly impressed with every aspect of my visit. The rooms are large and luxurious with excellent amenities, the staff are without exception friendly and ready to be of service and the pool and its surroundings were spotless and well maintained.

The Business Centre offers the chance to conduct meetings in more formal surroundings and at an extremely competitive rate.

The location is ideal for the nearby business complexes in Gurgaon and is also just a 15 minute drive form the airport.

I only ate in the ThreeSixtyOne restaurant for breakfast and dinner but both offer a wide variety of different cuisines and the presentation and service was first-class.

The beds was comfortable and although I found the pillows too soft for my liking I was able to get adequate rest as there is no noise from outside invading your room.

Given the quality of the hotel I do not see the room rates as excessive, especially compared to European cities, but you do get what you pay for.

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to business travelers with clients and partners in Gurgaon, and for holidaymakers looking to take some time to experience Delhi but who want to experience some luxury away form the hustle and bustle of the city.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about us.

We have noted that our pillows were soft for your comfort. I would like to inform you that we have a selection of pillows to choose from. We will b ehappy to offer you a pillow menu on your next visit at the hotel.

We look forward to your next visit at The Oberoi, Gurgaon.

Warm Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Trident, Gurgaon
Trident, Gurgaon
#2 of 265 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences
The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hote...
#16 of 265 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
ITC Grand Bharat
ITC Grand Bharat
#3 of 265 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Taj City Centre Gurugram
Taj City Centre Gurugram
#8 of 265 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
2 mi away
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
#6 of 265 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Leela Palace New Delhi
The Leela Palace New Delhi
#1 of 779 in New Delhi

Been to The Oberoi, Gurgaon? Share your experiences!