“A Great place to enjoy a Day Picnic with friends and family full of adventure”
Review of Camp Tikkling

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Camp Tikkling
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Camp Tikkling near Gurgaon in Bhadshapur is an amazing place. It has many adventurous rides like the flying fox, wall climbing, pottery, trekking, river crossing,zorbo ball etc. It's a place where you can go with your friends and enjoy here the whole day. I went here because it was our company picnic and there were almost 50 people . It was my pleasure to me and my friends that we went there. We were also served with breakfast and lunch, and it was very good. It is great for an outing or so. Recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank sandeepdelhi

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Hi guys, today we went to camp tikkling, wow what a experience. I study in class 4, and I would recommend all you boys and girls to definitely plan camp tikkling.
Thoroughly enjoyed, all adventurous activities, and the fun.
All meals were delicious and the ambience perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank ronit654
Reviewed 11 February 2013

The Camp Tikkling in Gurgaon is an amazing place. It has many adventrous rides like the flying fox, wall climbing, pottery, trekking, river crossing, etc. It's a place where you can go with your friends and enjoy here the whole day. I went here because it was my school trip. It was my pleasure to me and my friends that we went there. We were also served with breakfast and lunch, and it was very good. It is great for an outing or so. Recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank anantjain26
Reviewed 22 February 2012

its the place to njoy most adventurously!!!!!!!!!!!!allons ici c'est le venue ou tu amusons!!!!the river crossing,trekking,army area,pottery and specially zorbing are best of out here ......hang out with friends or an outing is suitable for this place.......

Room Tip: plz wear ur tracksuti or keep a pair of other clothes to coz tunnel crossing is very dirty....