“It was Wonderful”

The Perch Service Apartments
delhi
“It was Wonderful”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

The Perch is the perfect place to stay if you are planning a business trip/relocating to Gurgaon. The service apartment is run professionally, and the staff is hospitable and polite. The rooms are spacious, neat and well maintained. In fact for the rate that is charged and the room and amenities, provided, I would say the place is outstanding, and equivalent to a 4 star hotel. The location of the apartment is also a plus point - close to the city center as well as the business district. I am quite sure that the next time i visit Gurgaon, the Perch will be the place that I would stay in.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank ps1Delhi
Kunal S, General Manager at The Perch Service Apartments, responded to this review, 29 January 2016
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement, an we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Perch Service Apartments Gurgaon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 5 July 2011

I stayed at Perch for 12 days in March this year, when I was in Gurgaon. The main reason for choosing Perch was the proximity to my office. However, I would now like to return for more reasons than one.
The most interesting part of the hotel, unlike others, was that each of the rooms were styled as service apartments which offered privacy as well as the feeling of being at home. The apartment was extremely clean with the housekeeping staff on call all day long. The owner, Madhu, takes special care of her guests. I would often chat with her, while going out or coming in, and she would ensure that all my needs were taken care of instantly.The food was another thing that I simply loved at the Perch. As I was there for a while, I wanted to avoid eating spicy food on a regular basis. The food was just perfect, being sumptuous and simple at the same time.
On the intervening weekend, there was enough to do at the hotel. I spent time reading an interesting book which I had picked up from the well stocked library. I also got to play table tennis with another resident from China, who helped improve my game! Perch also has a gym which I used regularly in the mornings.
All in all, I had a wonderful stay at Perch. The only one incident that I remember was when there was some confusion on my check-in dates. It caused a slight delay in assigning an apartment to me, as they were not expecting my arrival until the next day. Luckily, they were able to accommodate me for an extra day without much ado.
I would definitely recommend staying here and would come back again!

Room Tip: Top floor apartments for the best view
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank addy_hols
Dear Ma'am,

Perch Service Apartments
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 17 May 2011

I really enjoyed the place and it was a very pleasant medium duration stay. The staff is quite prompt with almost everything. The décor has a nice warm feel to it and the hostess has an eye for detail. Definitely value for money….

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business