“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stately Suites MG Road

Stately Suites MG Road
Ranked #20 of 227 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed there for 3 Nights..nice and clean room...close to metro,very friendly staff,specially Ms Patel and food was also good.Would surely recommend to my friends, who are on Business trip to Delhi.

Sanjeev
Dubai

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank sanjeev s
Meher_StatelySuites, Owner at Stately Suites MG Road, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
thank you very much for choosing stately suites. it is such a delight to know you were well looked after by our professional and yet friendly team members. we look forward to welcoming you back. should you need any assistance in future please feel free to reach me .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed there for 3 days, nice location. Very near to Metro station and near to airport.
Stay was comfortable and will like to revisit.
Food was OK, Staff is friendly.
Room Quality was better than expected.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank VDixit
dear guest, thank you for taking your valuable time out to write your feedback. my team is very committed to ensure that every guest is comfortable and feels at home. we look forward to welcome you back sometime.
Orlando, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed 7 nights in April (April 4-check out April 11). Room #115.

I was in Gurgaon for business (read my 2 other reviews on Leela Ambience-Gurgaon and Shangri-La Eros in Delhi). I was looking for a hotel near a metro station that will allow me (solo female) to explore Delhi safely without the need of a driver. I wanted to be able to walk nearby and have a regular dinner without feeling like I was being taken advantage because I am a foreigner. Well, I was very happy to find this hotel.

First of all, this is a basic hotel. The daily rate was very different (1/3) from my 2 previous "4 star" hotels. As such the amenities are not on par with a 4 star hotel.

Positives:
Polite and efficient staff. Even when they are not fluent in English they try their best to accommodate your requests. I emailed Mr. Patel (manager) directly to make sure he could convey some of my requests.
Mr. Patel support/coordination on everything, promp replies, etc. Super helpful.
Good laundry Service. I got my clothes back in 12 hours and perfectly ironed.
The included breakfast is small but is good. I had a cheese omelete every day with coffee. I liked it. I am not sure about the rest of the menu, because I never tried anything else.
LOCATION: 5 min walk to MG Metro station. This connects to all the major sites in Delhi (Yellow line). Is also 5 min walk to a mall where you can have dinner without the touristic tag on it. I had 2 delicious dinners in that mall. One was at a Southern Cocos restaurant, and the other name I dont recall. I also had 1 personal pizza at Pizza hut (hum....it was just average).
Room is clean. The room has a refrigerator.
TV: It has a couple of English Channels, I watched some TLC, Sony, etc
Lots of hot water and good water pressure. You just need to turn the heater on. Is on the wall. The person that walks you to the room that first day at check in explains everything.

Negatives:
Very slow internet. They need to invest on having a regular wall internet where you can just use a cable.
That blower/fan in the bathroom should be taken out since it allows bugs into the bathroom. I saw some small flies/mosquitos? I dont know, but they need to seal that area.

All in all, if you are traveling for a couple of days and want to save money, this is a perfect safe location. I will recommend. Take a look at the pictures.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank panedu50
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Clean and quality rooms with reasonable bathing amenities...Wi-Fi was on and off in night and good in the mornings... Food (Breakfast) quality was generally good but some Chinese items were not good for the price they charged....Overall nice stay...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Meher_StatelySuites, Owner at Stately Suites MG Road, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Gurgaon.
We here at Stately Suites would like to thank you for giving us your feedback in regards to your stay. I have personally made a note of the quality of cheese items on the menu. If there is anything else please let us know, your comments are very use full to us in order to keep improving our service. Thank you.
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

The staffs are really friendly and goes out of their way to meet all your needs. The rooms are really comfortable, clean and maintained. The location is really great, in a quiet neighbourhood but walking distance to MG Road. The office drop and pick up facility is a novel idea and take care of your commute worries. The owner is also a very affable person.

Room Tip: All the almost the rooms are good and comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Greetings Guest,
we thank you for taking time out for reviewing Stately Suites. It was indeed a pleasure to have you staying at the hotel. We are extremely glad that you were satisfied with our hospital and services. We constantly try to exceed our guests expectations. Hope we will be having the pleasure of serving you again in the future. Thank You.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I felt pampered every need was catered for teh staff was warm friendly and responsive to all my needs including food that tasted home cooked and fresh.Chauffer driven cars were arranged at reasonable prices with dependable well trained Chauffers.The accommodations were clean comfortable and modern.

Room Tip: The Manager Meher took care of all my needs including air travel food shopping and tours.the room I...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,
It is indeed a pleasure to read your review, thank you very much for taking the time to share your fantastic experience at Stately Suites. I am delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel facilities.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Should you need any assistance in future, please feel free to reach me.

Kind Regards
Meher Patel.
Ottawa, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

When I first read all the reviews, I was very impressed.
Here is reality - this is a typical lodge set up....like the ones they have all over india.
The location is great within a very good, quiet neighborhood. But thats all thats worth mentioning.

The linen is not fresh, the rooms do not have basic heaters ( at least when I stayed there ), the food served is terrible....served open without covers and the staff that serve it are not the cleanest one would see in any guest house when you pay so much.....

The driver who drove me around was very helpful and he made my stay in Gurgaon easy.....

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business