Dream Island Resort
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$115
US$101
  • Pool
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$270
  • Pool
US$154
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$157
US$109
Stately Suites MG Road(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$60
Hotels.com
US$98
US$81
Agoda.com
Anya Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$64
The Atara(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$89
US$71
Travelocity
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$47
US$43
Priceline
All reviewscomplete packageoutingramobstaclesgreenery
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 October 2012

This was my second visit to Dream Island, Damdama Lake, and it was even better than the first one. The best bit about this place is that it is soo close to Delhi. It just takes an hour and a half to get there, and its a quick escape from the city life. Dream Island is not a typical resort to begin with. The focus at this resort is not really on the luxuries but on nature and its serenity. I would not recommend this place to those looking for 5 star accommodation or for tv addicts as they dont have a television, but it is a MUST VISIT for all nature lovers, people just looking to relax or chill with friends.

This lady Manjula, who someone else has bad mouthed in their post, is actually the owner of the resort and she is really very sweet. She went out of her way to accomdate us and was extremely cooperative.

The resort has its own charm, not the kinds that comes from well manicured lawns and flower beds, but the kind that comes from hundreds of green trees and being surrounded by water. It is a very peaceful place. The peaces only being broken at times by the motorboat, which is the only way to reach the resort.

I went there with my friends this time and we had a gala time. We spent the entire day doing adventure activities, and trust me, the burma bridge may look easy but it is really a tricky obstacle. We spent the evening in the pool, and sliding down the water slide, as well as in the rain dance. We also had a lot of fun at the bonfire at night. It is the perfect place to go with friends!

We had taken the complete package, which was pretty economical since it included our accommodation, lunch, evening tea and snacks, dinner and breakfast. We were served buffet and the food was really good. We ordered cocktail snacks in addition, 2 veg and 2 non veg. The portions were large and the food was very economical and tasty.

I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone who isn't fussy and is looking to have a good time..!

Room Tip: Would suggest you to go in a group or with friends, its a lot more fun Ask for rooms trees going through them..! Not for people who are looking for 5 star luxuries, but MUST VISIT for nature lovers, people looking for relaxation and chilling with friends
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
11  Thank trippyfeet
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The first feel of the place was when the motor boat came to pick us up. The feeling was exhilrating when we reached Dream Island right in the middle of Damdama Lake the Green Island was really out of the world. The Food and services were really good. The ethnic cottage we stayed in had two trees coming out of it. I had a look at the swiss tents they were also excellent with Rajasthani decor and cute little attached washrooms. The swimming pool right next to the Lake gives a beautiful feel.

Room Tip: Do not miss the activities at the Resort they really get ones blood flowing
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
22  Thank Phantoosh
Reviewed 11 July 2012

On Last weekend i booked dream island resort for a night on my wife's birthday day through snapdeal, our entry by motter boat was supper , resort is very nice like a island surrounded by Damdama lake, it is only one hour drive from central delhi
our experience was very lovely & romantic , its like a 3 star property, with a decent swimming pool . Room was OK , clean and comfortable , we liked the tree house style room very much which gives me peaceful experience on this party day . breakfast lunch and dinner was good .

I think it’s a very good place to enjoy near Delhi in short time ……….

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
24  Thank 01127922365
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Visited this place along with 5 of my friends...!! The resort staff isn't very helpful and full of attitude...!! We even had to hire a boat from a nearby resort to get there. The staff has no proper training and are just a bunch of fools hired from God knows where...!! A guy called Praveen is really rude and evens clains to be the owner of this resort. Would not recommend it ever...!! Waste of time and money...!! not good for families and couples too....!! A very shady place,that is...!!

Room Tip: Just don't visit it....!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
9  Thank Aj_Singh2012
Reviewed 7 July 2012

One morning me and my colleagues visited dream Island for the day. Right in the middle of Damdama lake this Island resort was approachable by boat only. Our team was transfered by motor boats to the resort which was by itself an exhilrating experience. Once at the resort we had a gala time with the scintilating meals activities, swimming pool music etc. That we never realised when it was time for sunset and for us to return. I will be going back soon with my family and this time to spend a night over there.

Room Tip: So close to Delhi it's an astonishingly natural place
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business