“Memorable Stay at Queens Apartments”
Review of Queens Apartments

Queens Apartments
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I travelled to Gurgaon recently. We made lot of research over net and finally we chose Queens Apartments for our stay. Looking back we are extremely happy that we made the right choice for our accommodation. The rooms are very well decorated with state-of-the-art infrastructure and are neat and spacious, provided with all necessary comforts. Maintenance and cleanliness is worth mentioning. All the staff members were very friendly and always had a smile on their face greeting us. Food quality was awesome. A special thanks to the owner, Mr. Nishant, for being there and inquiring about our needs. The way he interacted with us and attended to even tiniest of the details and queries made our experience in Gurgaon all the more special. Over all an enjoyable trip. If we happen to be back, we would head straight to Queens Apartments. It was a splendid experience for my family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Taniboy, Owner at Queens Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2015

Thank you for letting us know of your wonderful experience at Queens Apartments Gurgaon. The pleasure was ours to welcome you and ensure that you felt at home with us during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Gurgaon.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I was visiting from Portland, US and needed to stay in Gurgaon/Delhi area. First thing, when I reached place, I pleasantly noticed clean room with very well laid out dining area. The service was excellent and has all modern amenities. The well trained hotel staff were very responsive and had solution to all my requirements including Blackberrry charger I forgot to carry with me.
I was impressed with the excellent meal quality and choice esp some of the appetizers I had never encountered before. The hotel is run very efficiently, more like a 'home' away from home. compares favorably to any good hotel in United States. Defintely plan to stay here whenever I visit India-Delhi area. Highly recommended/perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: higher floor room(s) have better view of local skyline though a few extra stairs to climb!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Taniboy, Owner at Queens Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Gaurav,

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Travelled through Gurgaon early 2013, Queens Apartments was a brilliant choice. The location is superb and the service and overall hospitality was excellent. The staff extremely professional and friendly, the room/beds/bathroom definitely tidy/hygienic and well maintained. The food was delicious and the owner and staff definitely go the extra mile. If I was to recommend any place to stay in Gurgaon at a very reasonable price yet quality service and exception hospitality then Queens Apartment is the place to stay any time and every time!

Room Tip: All rooms are brilliant
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear Mr PP Singh,

Reviewed 15 January 2014

What a surprise it was to land in a homely & unique set up in the middle of the city. I could not have asked for a better place after a tiring day of my official trip to Delhi. The staff was very warm and ready to help you always. I liked the meals a lot and was found over-eating by my colleagues. But what do you do an outstation trip if not to eat well and handsome. The manager, you take three cheers from me to help me out even in the middle of the night. You have earned my trust for life. I am coming with my family next whenever I cross Delhi or the NCR to enjoy my stay. Recommended for one and all. You are here to stay people.

Room Tip: Go people choose any room. With their warm service you will find every room a cosy experience.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Taniboy, Owner at Queens Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Pushpendra,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

A very nice homely place to stay in gurgaon with great food, great service, friendly staff and friendly Owner. I dont think I will stay at any other place in delhi/gurgaon from now on. This is perfect find for us and very comfortable place to spend the night during our travel or extended stay when needed.
The staff is very accommodating to special requests and also provides really good, home made food based on your requests. Nishant is extremely nice and friendly and he will go extra miles to make your stay comfortable.
Very pleased and highly highly recommend to anyone who is looking for nice, relaxing, safe place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

A very homely kind of setup with great staff who are more than eager to assist you. I got reference of this place from a local contact & when i contacted them late in the evening (it was already night!) i was guided by the guesthouse team to the apartment. Within 30 mins of my reaching there, to my surprise i was served hot meals, when i was expecting to go to bed empty stomach. Next time when i visit Gurgaon i would like to stay again here. Keep it up!

Room Tip: Food is good so go there empty stomach.!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ajeet Sir,

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Stayed in the apartment once and have been going there only thereafter...
Very good services and hospitable environment overall. Staff is so co-operative that you will miss them even after your stay. Except the fact that you may not like the approach/location of the apartments as compared to the obvious ones at MG road, I can just say that not many words are required to describe, you just need to experience it yourself !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Taniboy, Owner at Queens Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Raesh,