DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR
OYO 9298 Hotel Sands Inn(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$50
US$24
Hotels.com
Park Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$128
US$121
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$178
US$172
Priceline
Taj City Centre Gurugram(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$108
US$95
  • Pool
The Maple Leaf(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$47
Haut Monde by PI Hotels(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$78
Fortune Select Excalibur(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$101
US$85
Agoda.com
US$70
US$59
Agoda.com
Siris 18(Gurugram (Gurgaon))(Great Value!)
US$36
US$32
Priceline
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
US$90
US$76
1,294 results
All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungegolf course roadbusiness tripexcellent serviceexcellent staychecking outexcellent hotelnew delhispecial thanksrestaurant staffbreakfast spreadspecial mentionroom servicequality of foodfront officetake care
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Comfortable to stay at. Rooms are sufficient for business stay. Room service is good!! Courteous staff, fairly quick service. Food quality was up to the mark. Facility is well maintained. Conference room we used for the team was liked by all. Overall Very Good!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ParmeetSinghNayar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR. We are pleased that you enjoyed your conference with us and that you felt comfortable and well-looked after during your stay. Your comment on food quality and room service efficiency is very motivating. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I stayed here on my own on business. The staff are excellent, they really bend over backwards to help you. Considering the size of the hotel, and the fact it's a large change, they did a really great job of giving it that familial feeling and making you feel well looked after. Would recommend to anyone and would definitely come here again

Dear Guest,

My team and I extend our warmest thanks for your kind review of DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi-NCR, it is very encouraging to learn that the hotel met your expectations!
It is always good to know when our guests enjoy positive and seamless stay experiences with us. We hope to have you with us again when you are next in New Delhi.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My God what a place the food was amazing at the Asia Cafe, Perhaps one of the best buffet spreads in Gurgaon with 5 live kitchens. The food quality was too good. We have already visited couple of times and none of the time we felt disappointed. Every visit had a good memory of the taste from diff parts of the world. Must visit. The recepton area is quite nice the way its meant to be in Hilton properties. perhaps we would like to stay for a night too.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent dining experience at Asia Alive. We are delighted that you enjoyed the food and felt well-looked after which augments our ‘Care’ values at Double Tree by Hilton.

At Asia Alive, our team of skilled chefs work hard to maintain the authenticity and unique flavors of South East Asian cuisine so that food lovers enjoy memorable dining experiences. Team at Asia Alive feel a great achievement having lived up to your expectations as discerning diners. Your generous comments for the reception area is also very much appreciated.
It was a pleasure to have you with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I found this hotel location bit far off...nothing much around, so makes it suitable more for business purpose. The rooms are spacious, there is not much choice of view as you have residential buildings all around. The food is good and the staff is courteous, but the intercom usage is bit annoying as I had to call up "Careline" for all the purpose.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ParmeetSinghNayar, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us, we always appreciate hearing back from our guests.

We are pleased that you were happy with our guest room and food. You may wish to know that while we are located in a prestigious district in the city, we are close to the the exciting entertainment centre of Kingdom of Dreams, as well as shopping malls, restaurants and cinemas. Complimentary shuttle services are provided for our guests during operating hours.

We hope for the opportunity to once again extend our warm hospitality to you should you stay with us again. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was in India for 2 weeks - and spent my first week at a high end "luxury" hotel. Unfortunately, on the 7th day, I ran into a significant issue on security/privacy, so I had the concierge book me a room at the Hilton Gurgaon. Having stayed there before, I knew it would be a great experience..

And it was.

First off, I cannot express my gratitude to the attendants at the executive lounge. One in particular (shorter man, spikey hair) actually remembered me from my last trip in November. His response to any request I had was always "my pleasure" - be it espresso in the morning, beers at night, or just a random soda here and there. He needs to be commended on his level of customer service, willingness to help, and his constant smile.

The room - while on the smallish side - was perfect for my needs. Wifi was extremely fast, and i was happy to be able to stream youtube and factime as needed. The bathroom facilities are indeed made for someone of my size (6'2") and the dual shower heads were a welcomed experience.

Overall, this place can't be beat on value, amenities, and peacefulness. Of course, there's always room to improve, so here are a couple items:

1) The executive lounge breakfast buffet, while adequate, doesn't provide the capability to keep food warm. While I appreciate having food available for breakfast and evening - the temperature was always a bit cold. Maybe some heat lamps would help?
2) Aside from alcohol - I don't understand why I was charged for items in my minibar that are typically offered free in the executive lounge. While checking out, I realized I was charged 125 rupees for soda water - yet, I must have gotten 15-20 free cans of soda water from the lounge. In fact, I believe i left the mini bar overstocked with soda water cans (I put them in the fridge to keep them cool) - therefore why would i be charged?
3) The key cards are REALLY sensitive, and twice during my 1 week trip, i found the key cards had been deactivated by having them too close to my cell phone.
4)The breakfast in the restaurant was great - though I was never offered or served water. During my last stay, i had asked for water, and was charged for a bottle of water (which, is free on the 11th floor, but 300 rupees in the restaurant)
5) Hotel drivers can be a little aggressive behind the wheel. During one trip home from the office, the driver spent too much time in the opposite lane (facing oncoming traffic) - I felt a little uneasy b/c I failed to see a rush to get home.

Overall, a great stay - and I have told my management at work that this place should be in our top 3 hotels for us to stay at. I will be here again in May/June.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 11th floor. Yes, you pay more - but it's worth having the free lounge access.

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to have you again at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR! Thank you for letting us know of your experience from arrival to departure, which I am pleased to read.
Your feedback is valuable to us and helps us to focus on what is important to our guests. Whilst I am glad that you were generally satisfied and have recommended your team to incorporate DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon in preferred hotel list, it is regrettable that our service in some areas did not meet with your expectations. Please be assured that our Food and Beverage team are addressing buffet temperature in executive Lounge and your points regarding our hotel drivers are taken into account.

Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to having you with us again soon.