1,489 results
All reviewsdouble treefood storethe executive loungegolf course roadbusiness tripexcellent serviceexcellent staychecking outexcellent hotelbreakfast spreadrestaurant staffcourteous staffspecial thanksspecial mentionquality of foodcoffee shopin room dining
Reviewed 22 November 2017

This is my second extended stay at the Doubletree but the quality of service has slumped at this place since my last visit in January 2017.
The promised airport pickup was not there at the airport. The Asia Alive restaurant service is slow, really really slow. You start with your meal and the plates just keep piling up on your table when you move from appetizers to the main course to desserts, nobody picks them up unless you specifically call one of the attending staff to do so. Highly disappointed by that. The live counter is also very slow, but then I never have any expectations from the live counters at any of the hotels.
Other aspects of the hotel are good in terms of cleanliness and room maintenance are good, I have no complaints on those aspects.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 3 days. We went for some holiday around India. A soon as we arrived to the hotel, Saandeep the receptionist welcomed us with a big smile and very kindly and trying to do all possible for that we will be comfortable during our stay.
Later, we when to the bar, and was the first time that we met Summit. Very professional and friendly. Everyday that we stayed in the hotel,
He made sure that everything was perfect for us. He recommended us places to go and visit, what to do... We loved Summit (also doesn't matter the time that we went that he was there, I think that he deserve some holidays! Hehe). All the staff members from breakfast were very polite and friendly as well. The hotel room are big and good and the outlets are good also.
During our checked out Reenna and Saandeep took care of us and again very friendly and with a big smile in the face.
You have a very good staff member in this hotel. One of the best that I ever seen.
Great job from all of them.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Samir A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you have arrived well back home. It makes us very proud to be called the great hotel with great team members. This is exactly what we want to achieve. I very much appreciate the great feedback and delighted that we make each and every of your vacation stay an enjoyable experience.
Thank you for your praise on our team members especially Reena, Sumit and Sandeep. We pride ourselves for having professional, friendly team members who truly love what they do. I look forward to sharing your wonderful feedback with the team. Thank you once again.

A culture of CARE (Creating a Rewarding Experience) is at the heart of DoubleTree by Hilton. For us, the Guest experience has always been just as important as the products and services we provide. Our mission: to globally own the human touch in travel because we CARE. Our Brand Promise is to provide the special comforts and acts of kindness to make the traveler feel human again.

We do hope to host you again the next time your travels bring you to Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Really enjoyed our stay. Compliments to all the staff. Reception on arrival as stated earlier was superb. Divya and I think the other girl was Baibita. Executive lounge has improved immensely from my last visit- along with snacks there were some salads- healthy food. Dining area was extremely clean and all the staff were very helpful.The variety of food is amazing . Overall simply great- no hestation in saying that it is among one of the best Hiltons

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Samir A, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

Thank you for describing us one of the best Hilton, we really appreciate it. We are pleased to know that you were impressed with our variety of food served at Executive lounge and Asia Alive and had an overall pleasant experience with us. Team members Divya and Babita from Front Office have received your special mention with much appreciation. It is wonderful when guests take the time like you to give a very valuable feedback. Thank you for you kind words.

We look forward to extending our hospitality to you again when you return to Gurgaon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was my second stay (official visit)
Last time room lobby was smelling of sewer and after complaint they just put some fragnance machine but it make things worse . There were lipistic marks on my bed sheet which they replace on complaint with a bed sheet that was too coarse . So at the end I stop asking them to do any thing .
Second official visit
I asked for cappuccino in breakfast and I was served with God knows what from their instant coffee machine , which they replace with real cappuccino what they serve in their restaurant on my complain .
I asked if they have salmon and I was told no they don't have salmon in hotel . But once I asked room service for salmon they say yes they have .
I forgot my trouser in room but despite these people have mobile number never called me , once I realize after 2 days that I forget my things there I called 6 times in next 3 days to listen yes they have my trouser and as hotel operation team is too busy that's why it took so long .

Any how if one is on budget trip or official trip it is ok stay , but if you have some expectations from a star property you are mistaken

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I stayed here for 8 night on a business trip.

I arrived at 3:30 in the morning and was greeted by warm friendly staff and a hot cookie.

The rooms are perfect and really clean. The service was excellent. All the staff go out of their way to make your stay perfect. They always greeted me as a Gold memeber and were repectful of my needs.

While the hotel is a bit out of the way (you need to drive to every where) it is worth it in all other respects. This is a great hotel made great by the staff who are a credit to the hotel

There are just so many staff I could mention (if I coudl remember all the names) but a specially thank you to Sandeep Bhatt and Abkishek Singh at the front desk. Always helpful and enjoyed a joke with me many times.

Will always stay here when in Delhi

Room Tip: Floor 11, Executive floor.

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon New Delhi NCR.

Thank you for your great review of your 8 nights stay with us and posted on Trip Advisor. Our team members and I are delighted that you enjoyed our clean rooms, facilities and hospitality. We continually endeavour to deliver the best personalised service and stay experiences for all our guests. It is good to know that you were impressed by these factors and through the little touches, including our world class famous welcome chocolate chip cookie. I am also thrilled to hear that my team members, especially Sanjeev and Abhishek from Front Office, went above and beyond to ensure you felt happy and cared for. It is our pleasure to provide you with the best possible experience.

Thank you for your warm feedback. We hope that you will travel to Gurgaon, New Delhi NCR and make DoubleTree by Hilton your preferred accommodation partner again.