“Look bo further”

Ranked #105 of 444 Gurugram (Gurgaon) B&B and Inns
ludhiana
“Look bo further”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed here for a period of two months as a post surgery protocol. Couldnt have found a better,clean and affordable place. Never felt that we were staying away from home. Prompt service, security,and avaliability of every appliance in the apartment made our stay very comfortable. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014
Rajesh-PrettyHomes, Owner at PrettyHomeS, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Thank you, Lokesh for the feedback. I appreciate your response.Will ensure a uniform quality standards for all your stays with us in future.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2013

I am a franchisee for SRL Diagnostics, having its registerd corporate office at Saket Delhi, which requires a trip to there very frequently once in around 2-3 months. I found the stay at Pretty Homes, Service apartment at Uniworld Gardens, Gurgaon was confortable, safe & secure. The owner Mr Rajesh along with his supporting team were helpful & were ready for any help 24X7.
I am having a business trip in March 13 & would like only to stay at Pretty Homes only.

Thanks

Dinesh Modi

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Rajesh-PrettyHomes, Owner at PrettyHomeS, responded to this review, 3 March 2013
Dear Mr Modi,

Thank you for your valueable feedback. We shall always ensure that you have a very comfortable and memorable stay with us. Once again thank you for patronising us.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

I visited India with my family and stayed at Prettyhomes Serviced apartments.

We were visiting with our 2 kids and rented a 3 bedroom apartment and were very pleased as the apartment was nicely furnished and looked exactly the same as we saw on their website. It was spacious and tastefully decorated and nicely equipped to make our stay extremely comfortable. The staff was very hospitable, knowledgeable and helpful.

I would definitely stay at Prettyhomes apartments when visiting Gurgaon,India.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank HermitageinNY
Rajesh-PrettyHomes, Owner at PrettyHomeS, responded to this review, 16 January 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your valueable feedback. We will always ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay for you and your family in future with us.

Frankfurt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2012

I am a project director of a German University branch office in Gurgaon – Delhi. I spent my first week in a business hotel (Radisson Blue). The hotel was comfortable but I wanted to move to an apartment due to my long term contract in Cyber City in Gurgaon. I have tried several apartments in South Delhi and Gurgaon until I found Pretty Homes.

I highly recommend this place for a long or short stay. The location is great, just 20 minutes away from Indira Gandhi Airport (DEL), easy access to shops, Malls, restaurants and cinemas.

The rooms are well equipped keeping in mind the needs of a business traveller. Immaculately clean with nice decor and everything you need for a comfortable stay such as AC, fridge, fans, heating, WIFI, washing machine and a fully equipped kitchen with a gas cooker and a microwave.

The apartment is very secure and the complex is safe. I feel comfortable with the neighbourhood as well. The owner (Mr. Rajesh Marwa) and the staff (Rahul, Ubhanto and Susil) are very helpful and courteous. They are available round the clock and go an extra mile to make my stay comfortable.

My project in India is valid until end of December 2014 and I have no plans to look for a better place than Pretty Homes.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Rajesh20101971, Owner at PrettyHomeS, responded to this review, 29 December 2012
Dear Pradeep,

Thank you for patronising us and providing us your valueable feedback. We will ensure that you have a very comfortable and enriching experience with us. We shall ensure a uniform quality standards for your stay. Look forward to a long term and fruitful relationship.
Once again many thanks for your feedback.

Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

We stayed at pretty homes apartment several times and we have had excellent experience with regard to quality of accommodation with state of the art decor, staff is very friendly and the apartments are neat and clean. the stay of our foreign clients was very comfortable and pleasing. Highly recommended...

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Rajesh20101971, Owner at PrettyHomeS, responded to this review, 19 December 2012
Dear Mr Shaival,

Thank you for your feedback. We will make sure that your every stay is memorable and cherished by you.

Look forward to a long term and fruitful relationship.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

Being a constant traveller i have got used to the commercial services provided by the available accomodations in cities and was expecting the same this time but it was quiet a pleasant surprise and all my skepticism vaporised. I stayed stayed with my wife at prettyhomes for 5 days and it was beautiful to say the least, at times u forget its not ur home. Getting a thumps up from the wife is no mean feat and this place got one. A 24X7 concierge on call for all ur basic needs. Nice clean, very well maintained Place and a very homely, unintrusive and personal enviourment. Above all Mr. Marwah makes sure that u have a very comfortable stay in every sense of it. Special Thanks and Congratulations to Mr. Marwah for the great hospitality offered and making sure that our stay is most wonderful. Cant think of any other place to stay in Gurgaon on my future visits.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Varun,

Thank you so much for your valueable and positive feedback. We will always ensure that you have a similar quality stay with us whenever you visit us in future.
Look forward to a longterm and fruitful relationship.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2012

My stay in Pretty homes was a great experience. Except a person to take care of the Space and your requirements, as in a helper, there is no one encroaching you. It is well furnished with all facilities and very Comfortable. The Stay was very pleasing and it felt like home. I will surely like to repeat my stay, when I visit Gurgaon again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Rajesh20101971, Owner at PrettyHomeS, responded to this review, 16 December 2012
Dear Mr Sharma,

Greetings!

Thank you providing us your valuable feedback. We would like to serve you again in future.
Look forward to a long term and fruitful relationship.