“Great as ever”
Review of Trident, Gurgaon

Trident, Gurgaon
Ranked #2 of 235 Hotels in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
cheshire UK
“Great as ever”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is my usual stopover in Delhi and never disappoints. Rooms are quiet, well appointed and we always have a great nights sleep. The staff are very friendly and the food is excellent.
location is good for the airport. I think this is principally a high end business hotel but a good choice for long haul tourists starting in Delhi

1 Thank marathonman52
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable feedback about your experience at Trident, Gurgaon.

The hotel as you have noticed is unlike any other city hotel and is built to be an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. Unlike any other city hotels, Trident Gurgaon is characterised by domes, arches, reflection pools, fire torches and green gardens. Moreover its locational proximity to the airport and the offices in Gurgaon makes it the most preferred location for travellers.

I am extremely delighted to note that the hotel, guest rooms, the staff and especially the food exceeded your expectations.

Our team is our asset and we take great effort to train our team to deliver excellence. Your positive sentiments have been communicated to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Nitesh Gandhi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This hotel is a place to be. One needs to experience the hospitality they offer. Staff is courteous and will take care of your every request with utmost care. Room comfort is good with world class facilities. My stay here was short but i would definitely like to go back there and spend some more time. I felt my money was well spent.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank MohitKapoor1209
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Trident Gurgaon.

It is our earnest endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about the staff and room comfort, in particular, delight me. It gives me great pleasure to share your feedback with the team.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Trident soon.
Thank you once again.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 30 April 2014

As I was surveying the magnificence of this property I heard an American tourist say "I have stayed at the Ritz in Paris and many other top hotels but this place is mind blowing".

As well as having beautiful surroundings this hotel has lovely rooms, exceptional food and discreet, efficient and friendly staff. It is one of the best hotels I have encountered in my travels.

The only negatives were that the magnificent swimming pool was a trifle warm for serious swimming and that the bathroom in our room was on the small side.

If I return to Delhi I know where I will be staying.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident, Gurgaon and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to note that the architecture, rooms, food and the staff were to your immense liking. The hotel is spread over 7 acres of land and is distinguished by its reflection pools, well - maintained lawns, domes and arches.

We make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service delivery Trident Group is renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on the temperature of the swimming pool and the bathroom which did not meet your expectations and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

May I request you to please write to me directly at nitesh.gandhi@tridenthotels.com and I will be happy to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

The Trident team looks forward to welcoming you back again.

Cheshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Interesting large grounds and high ceilings in what is basically an average business hotel in a business district.
Room was large but the bed was uncomfy. Bar food fine, although the bar layout was rather peculiar (ie -no bar?!) We overnight-ed here enroute in and out of the airport but it is a good 30 minutes from the airport and there are other hotels closer which I we'd go to next time.
Probably fine for business but not for transit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share your feedback through TripAdvisor.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on bed of your room. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. May I request you to provide with your stay details alongwith the name with which the reservation was made since your profile details on Trip Advisor do not match any of our profiles in our database.

May I also request you to write to me directly on nitesh.gandhi@tridenthotels.com when you visit us the next time, as I would be most pleased to look after all aspects of your stay personally.

Please do not let your recent experience mar your impression about our hotel. I would request you to treat this experience in isolation and as non-representative of Trident experience. Please grant us another opportunity to give you a pleasant and memorable experience.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and also assists us in striving for higher levels of service excellence.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Gurgaon.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 27 April 2014

First, this hotel offers a very Turkish style of architecture design, with swimming pool in the middle if the hotel, while the whole hotel's room, only one floor built, surrounding the pool. Second, the entrance with a big pool and doom are very remarkable and phenomenal. It's a hotel with high comfort and I do feel good and great during staying in this hotel. wonderful!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Trident Gurgaon.

I am glad you left with a positive impression of the architectural design, reflection pools, rooms and comfort of the hotel.

Your kind words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom they will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Thank you again.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We happened to be here for the New Years eve Night with another friend. The food was good , though it was repeated again for lunch, atleast some of the dishes. The eve party was good but not very efficiently managed. The waiters had no idea about the cocktails to be served.
The rooms were very spacious and well appointed. The room service was good , housekeeping was average, cause when you ask for a toothbrush in the morning , there shouldn't be a frown on the face of the person serving you.
The reception staff was very courteous and nice.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Trident-Gurgaon, General Manager at Trident, Gurgaon, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time to share your feedback through TripAdvisor.

I am glad to know that you liked the food and reception staff at Trident Gurgaon.

I personally acknowledge your feedback on your experience during the New Year party. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I also acknowledge your feedback on the housekeeping service that disappointed you. Please accept my apologies for the same.
We have briefed the concerned team members to ensure that such an instance does not recur.

Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I don't do this normally but I feel moved to congratulate the Trident, Gurgaon for another wonderful four-night stay. You will find a 2013 review from me and my feelings haven't really changed - the service, the food, the rooms, the architecture but most importantly the feel of the place, just make you feel good. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in many!

Next door is the Oberoi, which is a very grand place indeed. Wonderful rooms, luxurious shops, excellent service and more. Amazingly, when I checked in at the Trident, I was offered a free upgrade to a magnificent room at the Oberoi. But there is something about the feel, the scale and the ambience of the Trident that made me want to stay. And I'm glad I did.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time once again to share your wonderful feedback about your recent visit this year to Trident, Gurgaon.

I am glad to note that the service, the food, the rooms, the architecture and the feel of the place were to your immense liking.

We are extremely delighted to have you as an “ambassador” for Trident Gurgaon.

It is indeed a true pleasure to read that you had a wonderful time with us and that you highly recommend all guests to try our hotel for stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back ‘Home’ on your next trip to the city.